That night

enchanted
Running man had just begun to take off in the variety world. The members were so relieved. That night, they planned to have dinner together. It was a joyous occasion, and ji hyo did not want to ruin the mood by letting the other members know that her leg was injured. But she did not want to disappoint them by not going too. In the end, she figured that if she was the first to arrive and last to leave, no one would notice. 
She arrived an hour earlier. Having sprained her leg, she walked with a limp. It was with much difficulty that she made her way to the restaurant.
She sat at a private room. There was no one there. well it was expected.she took out her phone and entertained herself by watching some running man episodes. throughout the whole episode, she laughed so much that her eyes teared up. she was exploding in laughter when kim jong kook went into the private room. she looked up with her teary eyes. 'jong kook oppa, you're here so early?' "early? do you know what time it is now?" jong kook told her with a cold and menancing voice. ji hyo was taken aback. why is oppa like that? she thought. they stayed silent untill jae suk came into the room."why are both of you so quiet today? had a fight?" he said jokingly.hearing no response, jae suk knew something big had happened. Trying to lighten the mood, he cracked jokes and tried to make them laugh. but it did not work. all the members got wind of this and tried to help out by finding out the cause of the problem but jong kook kept quiet during the whole meal. ji hyo shrugged her shoulders everytime the members through questioning glances at her.
the members knew that the dinner will not end well so they decided to end it early, much to ji hyo's relief.she really wanted to go home quickly as she was really tired.but she forgot that she had sprained her leg as she was sitting the whole time, so she quickly stood up. pain shot through her leg and she quickly fell back onto the chair again. jae suk saw this and found it really wierd. he said' ji hyo is your leg ok?' 'er....ya." ji hyo replied. jae sek seeing her reaction, asked her to accompony him to the carpark, wanting to see if her leg was really ok. ji hyo knew that she could not hide any longer and told all the members the truth. jae suk, seeing this situatuion,ordered jong kook to bring ji hyo home, knowing that they really needed to talk. jong kook had no choice but to obey his command.