End

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rose hit the floor and the foot step could be hear clearly because of the silence environment. A man just walk away and left his girlfriend behind. He clearly can see the tears fell from her face but he just turn blind and deaf as nothing happen. He start his car then speed away. The girl keeps crying until there is more tears to come out from her eyes.

 

She stare at the scattered flower petals. The flower petals flew away when the wind hit them. She keep looking at the flying rose petal, until all the lovely red rose left its stem. She kneeling and pick up the thorny stem. Yes, she can feel her bleeding finger but she ignore it. She wipe the tears away just like how her ex-boyfriend left her. She looks around and take a deep breathe.

 

“Do you love me?” he asked her through room chat. That was the night when they first met outside classroom. Their first meet were when she accompanied her friend meet her senior after their class end. When her friend go to meet their senior, she just stand far a bit from her friend and the senior.

 

“Hey! Dara, don’t you want to join us?” asked the senior and she just shook her head then play her phone back. When a man pass her by, she look up and that man walk straight to her senior and friend. He greet them and she heard her senior called her name.

 

“Dara! Do you really don’t want to join us in studying here? Or do you want he teach you?” said the senior while his finger point to his friend. I just smile and shake my head as no to his question. “You can ask me, if you want?” said him while standing in front of me. “Do you know, I quiet good in every things?” Said him again. I just laughed at him and stare at the other people.

 

“Okay! If just you said so.” I replied then he keeps blabbering about himself. I roll my eyes at every words that come out form his mouth. “Hey! Let’s exchange phone number, so maybe next time I can proof you how good I am.” He said and take out his phone from his pocket. “Yeah… whatever…” I replied then we exchange our phone number. “What is your name by the way?” he asked while his hand key my number to make a missed call. “Dara! Call me, Dara.” I said then my phone ringing. I look at my phone, then I heard a voice said his name.

 

“That was my number phone. Don’t forget to save it, okay?” he said while walks to door. “Oh! You can call me Jiji” he said shameless then walk away. The other in the class already mocked “his name”. “Jiji? Seriously, why it sound like girls name?” I said then save his number.

 

A smile can clearly show on her face. A passer-by could fall in love with her smile. She keep walks until she see a movie poster. Fast and Furious 7. A freshly tear hit the floor and she keep her eyes to the poster. She remember the first face to face conversation with Jiji.

 

She was sit on the bench alone while her friend sit with their senior. She stare at the book and just flip to next page without read the content. A shadow can be felt nearby when she look up, clearly she can see a man with a grin stand in front of her. Then, he make a move to take a sit next to her.

 

“Good enough for you just to stare at the book and skip to the next page, huh?” asked him then she just shooed him. He just laughed at her then keep disturb her reading with making noise. She stop her reading then look at him with a glare.

 

“Okay, now I have your fully attention.” He said then has the eyes staring battle with Dara. Dara blinks her eyes, then he just laugh and casually sit next to her comfortably. “Do you have class for tomorrow?” asked Jiji while Dara open back the book and continue the reading. “Yes, at 9 a.m. Why?” she respond. “Do you know, a new movie just come out from the cinema.” He said then Dara just respond with nod her head. “Fast 7!” he said confidently.

 

“Fast 7?? What story is it?” asked Dara and stop reading for a while. “Yes! Fast 7!!! Fast 7!! That had the late Paul Walker act in that movie.” He respond with a big smile and eyes. “The late Paul Walker … Fast 7??” she asked then thinks a bit. “Oh!!! Fast and Furious 7??!!” she correct him and laugh out loud. “It Fast and Furious 7, not Fast 7” she added. “It still the same for me.” He responds then she just shook her head and smiled. “So, do you want to go watch the movie with me?” he asked.

 

She smiled at the most funniest memory with him but what make her smile fade away, both of them still didn’t watch the movie together until now. But, not for Dara because she already watch the movie with her friend on the weekend. They can’t go watch the movie together that night because he had the other thing to be solved. After the cancel movie date, they keep on chat even before and after class. When they meet each other at the corridor, Jiji always accompany Dara to cafeteria or library. They even had share their meals when they go to cafeteria.

 

Dara lie down on her bed after she refresh her body with shower. She turn off the light then pull her blanket to keep her body warm. She try to close her eyes, but every time she try she failed. Then, the lights suddenly turn on then she can feel the present of someone hug her from behind.

 

“Are you sleep already?” asked by the person. “Not yet. I am on the way walk to dream land, you know?” she replied with mocking voice. The person hugs Dara tightly and silences fill the room. Feeling the awkward environment, Dara turn her body to face the person. She shocked when she see the person was crying. “Hey!! Unni, what’s wrong? Why are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter