The cause of everything:

BUT I AM THIS MANY! (exo fanfic)

Serin's Pov:

"Oh freaking Se Hun! Stop being like that! Your making my ovaries explode!" I shout at my phone, which had Sehun dancing to Baby Don't Cry in water. In water or should I say my tears?

I was watching the video on YouTube in my car since my family and I were moving house nearer Seoul. I lived in Daegu, but my mother and father's cars company was transferred over there. Not caring if I had weird stares from my family, I kept on screaming at my phone.

If I were only old enough for Oppa, I would totally do the dirty stuff to him. You know, hugging uncontrollably and kissing each other. Yeah, I'm pretty dirty minded.

(A/N: I thought this girl was an EXO-L ( --  _ -- ) )

"Min Serin, stop screaming at that phone over that guy. He is not worth your time!" My 'eomma' tells me, trying to steal my phone away from my eyes but I defend it from it being stolen by her. Yeah, not worth my time! As if this extremely hot manknae dancing, rapping god is not worth my whole entire time! TOTALLY!

I huff at her and carry on watching the video and screaming at my phone, purposefully to annoy my mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now at our new house, it was pretty big. Bigger than our old house! My siblings and I race to the bedrooms, trying to get the best bedroom - apart from our parents' room. Fortunately, I was a quick runner so I manage to get the best room of the house.

"That's what you get for not joining the track club!" I brag as they groan for not getting the biggest room. I had 2 older siblings. The oldest child of the family, Min Yoongi, who was 22 years old. And the second oldest child, Min Mi-Cha, who was 20 years old. There were perks to being the manknae of the family, as there were downsides.

I slam the door and straight away decorated my room. I added EXO posters, as for some Infinite, SHINee and BTS posters as well. I support my brother's group a lot; they are very nice to me. They are a boyband in our school, they are very popular towards the girls. They think that they are handsome, I mean, they are but I can't look at my brother and say that after seeing him by accident. God, the memories were horrible. I am a best friend with Jung kook, since he is the manknae of the group of BTS and I am the manknae of my family.

Back to decorating, I added my furniture and left the heavy stuff for my brother to do. But then I thought how strong Yoongi Oppa was and how he dealt with heavy work. So then I remembered to leave the furniture for my sister instead to do, because she managed to carry a 40kg weight whereas Oppa could only do the 5kg.

After I finish decorating and unpacking, I was all done and decided to look around the house. I manage to find my mother sitting formally on a chair, so I walked away from her. Although, trying to avoid awkward presence was a fail since my mother told me to come over. Obeying her, I walk up to her and sat on the high chairs in front of her.

"You need to stop obsessing over that EXO group and that Oh Se Noon guy. He is too old for you, you have no chance for him since he is too famous. Stop liking that group." She commanded, giving me a cold look. I just stare at her, repeating the words she just said.

Stop liking that group.

Stop liking that group.

Stop liking that group.

I don't why but she seems to never like me; my father without my mother's permission adopted me. Everyone else in the family loved me very much, apart from my 'mother'. I knew she hated me from the start, I could feel it since her husband love more than her. I don't blame her, I mean; he became less of a husband to her because he was more interested of me.

My father was going to leave me with the company when he is 60 years old and he is currently 51 years old. Therefore, I'm having intense studying lessons, which also means I'm home schooled. Great. She was supposed to have the company after my father, but since I was the smartest child in the Min Family - beating all of my boy cousins who were pabos - I got the company! I tried to make it up for her, I tried declining the offer but my father won't allow it.

"WHAT?" I shout, I feel like my throat is becoming clogged because I can't speak. You can tell me not to watch Korean Dramas or don't go on social medias. But not EXO. I would rather starve myself to death than not support EXO.

"Stop liking that group. It annoys me and your father." I knew she was lying about it annoying father, whilst I was watching the video in the car - my father was singing Baby Don't Cry with me. He is a big fan of EXO, a huge fan. No jokes.

"We all know your lying Suna, Appa is big EXO fan. He was the one who introduced me to the group. Don't lie, it's a sin in the church." I state, glaring at her. I rarely call her mother because of how she treats me, so I call her by her real name. Plus, she would never be my mother. Blood or not. Never.

I receive a slap on the cheek. "Don't you disrespect me, Miss!" She orders me, "You are going to burn all of your albums and merchandise. Now!"

I hold my cheeks as the pain stings, I look up to her and just smirk.

. I don't care if I shouldn't use that word. It describes her too much.

"Never!" I shout at her, she was about to push me until the rest of the family comes down - seeing everything.

"What is going on here?" My father asks, holding a newspaper in one hand. Whilst my older brother and sister were holding Suna, to avoid her from pushing me onto the floor.

"SHE'S DISRESPECTING ME DAE-HO!" She shouts at me, as I just faked smile as if nothing happened.

"Yeah nothing happened..." I say to everyone, " BUT THEN I WOULD BE LYING!"

I run through the back door and head the garden, ignoring the shouts from my family. I ran as fast as I could, I see a bench. Because of exhaustion, I lay there - thinking deeply.

Why does it have to be about my age?

There's nothing wrong about it!

It's not like I'm going to date any of them!

I just sigh and look around me, then I notice a wishing well in front of me. Luckily, I had a coin in my pocket so grab it to throw in the well. I loved wishing wells, they were my favourite things in the world.

I walk up to it, looking at down in it. I close my eyes and tightly grip on my coin, thinking if a wish.

'I wish to be old enough to be friends with EXO. That's all I want...' I mentally thought to myself.

I breath calmly and threw the coin into the well. It took a few seconds until a sudden thump was heard. I just stayed there for the moment, not caring if it was raining or snowing. I did not want to see her again.

Though, my father and siblings are probably really worried about me. I gave up and decided I should get going. I look once more at the wishing well.

Hope my wish will come true!

Minutes later, thunder was heard and the skies were becoming dark.

Oh no! I was about to move from the well, until lightning struck onto the rocks which made me fall into the well with the broken rocks.

"AHHH!" I scream, letting my voice escape through my mouth.

This is it, I'm going to die!

I close my eyes, hoping this is all a dream....

The minute I hit the water, I open my eyes - 
seeing a door at the bottom of the well.

THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

I swim down and pull the door, hoping that I can escape the waters. After 5-10 minutes of pulling, I managed to open the door and I swam through the door.

But, when I came through the door, I was in a totally different place. It was really familiar to my eyes.

Wait, am I in front of the SM building?

I look at the building, noticing a SM logo on it.

Okay, so yes!

I walk towards it, by the glass buildings and doors. Although, as I was walking, I glance at myself at the windows. I literally froze on the ground.

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE AN ADULT?

WHAT THE HECK?

"Park So Ree, what are you doing around here? It's dangerous around here!" Someone says, I look around. There was no one else apart from a man and I.

Wait a minute. Is he talking to me? I'm not called Park So Ree!

He walks up to me, I didn't know what to do. I just stayed, standing on the ground.

Great, so I took Karate lessons for nothing!

He grabs me by the arms, I close my eyes tight. Then, he tries opening my eye lids. I open them, scared that he will try to slap my face instead to open my eyes. I look directly to his eyes.

Eff. This was not on my schedule. OF MY LIFE!

"Park So Ree, you can get chased by saesangs. Lets get out of here Pabo!" Park Chanyeol warns me, holding my hands and walking towards the inside of the SM building.

PARK CHANYEOL?

I SAW PARK CHANYEOL!

He called me Park So Ree....

I'M PARK CHANYEOL'S SISTER?

WAIT, WHAT?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Yello people of the fangirl world, liked the chapter?

Let's hope I write another chapter soon!

iamabaozibun xoxo/xexo