004

I Like Your Pug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chanyeol's POV >

Did he just said 'I love you' to me or I'm just dreaming? I slap myself really hard and it didn't even hurt. Wait, what...I'm just ing dreaming?! Hell no!!! (A/N : Hell yeah!!!) No way!! He must have known my feeling for him. I'm gay. Yeah, have a problem 'bout it? I tried to open my eyes but my eyes is so stubborn. Suddenly, someone shake me and I open my eyes. It was Baekhyun. "Finally, you are finally ing awake. You are mumbling something and you are slapping your cheek hardly" I look at the clock and it's showing 2:56 a.m. "Did you hear what I said?!" "I don't even understand what you are saying and I don't even care about it". I sigh in relief and I was about to sleep but he snatch the pillow. "Sleep on the couch, you !" "My body will be hurting!" If you want to sleep on the bed, then..." "Then what?" "Then sleep on the guest room!!" "Please..I just want to sleep here.." I ask him with a pouty lips. "Urrghh...fine. But please don't hug me like I'm a teddy bear, kay?" "Okayyy.." 

He give me the pillow. His back is facing me. I'm a  bit disapointed. I want to see his sleeping face. Help mehhh... What? You are not going to help me? Fine. I will just sleep then.  After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

< Baekhyun's POV >

I wake by the sound of someone groaning. I rub my eyes and wake up. Chanyeol is gone. He's not here. Maybe he is downstairs. I get up and I feel like I'm stepping on something soft. I look down and I was stepping on Chanyeol's left hand. Oh my God. I get on the bed and shook Chanyeol to wake up. I didn't meant to step on him. He woke up and he sat up. Goshh...his face is so cute. *cough* *cough*. "Are you okay? Why are sleeping down there? Are you hurting? Where does it hurt?" "I'm not okay. Someone kick me. I'm hurting. My left hand" "I-I'm sorry..I didn't meant to step on you and kick you" "It's okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter