002

I Like Your Pug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chanyeol's POV >

Why?! Why?! Why?! Tell me why do I have to see this fried bacon. He's a bacon. Well, his real name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm just making things up.

"Can't you get out of my way? I'm trying to get in my class can't you see?!"

"Ouh, let's give a way for the bacon to walk"

I answered him. He was about to say something but I just got in the class with a smiley face. I win. 

I got into the class and there's only 2 tables and 2 chairs. I sit near the window and I see Baekhyun just like searching for a place to sit. There's none except beside me.

"Mr. Byun, there is no more place except beside Mr. Park. Please sit because class is starting" The teacher said.

Baekhyun with his angry face sits beside me and glared at me. Then the lesson went smoothly until recess time.

Everyone was packing their stuffs while I just at the window. I see trees, birds, clouds and students. "Earth to Chanyeol" I snap out from my thoughts and I see my BFFs. Oh Sehun & Xi Luhan. Both of them are gay.There are my friends since birth. My parents and theirs are BFFs since high school.

"What the ?" "No swearing in school" "Do I even care about it, Lulu" "Stop calling me that!!" Both of them now have pouty face. How cute. *cough* *cough*. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry. I feel like to punch someone right now. Please forgive me." "You are forgiven. But, buy us foods and drinks." I knew it. They planned it. "Fine. Let's go" I stands up and go outside of the class while both of them squealing like a teenage girls.

We arrived at the vending machine while both of them munching some foods that I bought for them. "Which one do you guys one?" "Mountain dew" "Mountain dew for Hunnie too" I was about to put the money inside the machine (A/N : That's sounds so so so wrong), suddenly a fried  bacon put his money inside the machine. What the ?! Don't he see me?! I was about to hit him but Luhan grab my wrist. Then, the fried bacon just walk away. After I calm myself down, I put the money in and buy the mountain dew drinks for them. "Here" "Thanks. You're the best BFF ever!!!" "Is Hunnie isn't enough for Lulu?" "It's not like that" I leave the couple alone. I go to the rooftop to relieve my stress by watching the beautiful view of Seoul.

The bell ring showing that recess time is over. I throw my emptied mountain dew drink and go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter