Chapter One

Repair[ed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What does teenager understand? From their point of view everything but their ego is nothing. Each of their thoughts are greatly affecting them, in one way or another it'll break them and wake them up from their ideal dream. Youth makes you blinded from the painful suffering in front of your face. Naive and miserable.

At such a dangerous stage, everyone, without exception, makes their influential decision. Those sadden us all the time, bringing negative thoughts of 'what if's that won't change anything whatsoever. Being adult and reminiscing younger days don't help anything either. It always is late.

The thoughts of how hard marriage life is maybe terrify us a lot but still it doesn't make us cautious enough. Decisive moment passed without much awareness, merely depend on fate. When the fate speaks out the answer cruelly we only cry miserably. It is bitter, to the point we all want to spit out all the taste.

Just like how Eunmi smiles with sadness all over her face. If only she believes on her family. Even just for once she never doubted Changkyun and blindly trusted him. "It's sad." She whispers to herself.

"I will be late today. I have more work to do."

"It is okay. Don't worry much." It's better for you not to come back home. Eunmi replies without looking in his eyes. As how things work usually, Changkyun acts like nothing is wrong. Lies and lies are custom in their household.

...

Eunmi kisses her husband with nothing in mind, she tries to forget her suspicion at Changkyun for awhile. But it doesn't work as she tastes another flavour on his lips and smells unfamiliar perfume on his clothes. She pushes him softly.

"Why?" Changkyun asks. No replies coming out from . He looks like he cares for that moment, but Eunmi knows better not to believe more from him. "Do you want to rest?" Eunmi nods. And the second Changkyun steps out of the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter