Final~

Fighting that ends in an song

 

Mark pouted glaring at a teddy bear that had been left lying on his bed, it was Jackson’s and at the moment he wanted nothing to do with Jackson. Mark, even though he would never admit or want to show it, wanted to spend some time with Jackson, wouldn’t most people want to spend time with their boyfriend? It was reasonable, but any chance they got to spend together, Jackson was out the door in seconds, when they were hanging out with the other members Jackson was either not there, or far away from Mark, and at first Mark was okay with it, thinking maybe Jackson was busy or wanted some space, but this had been going on for three weeks and Mark was tired of it.

 

Today was the day when Mark would return the gesture, so he left his room, teddy bear in hand, and found Jackson, taking a deep breath before aiming and throwing the teddy bear as hard as he could, managing to hit Jackson in the head and make him scream.

“THE HELL MARK!?” Jackson yelled. Mark felt slightly comforted by the acknowledgment, but hid it, because that’s kinda sad, and instead glared at Jackson.

“It’s nice to know you still know my name, ” Mark replied, leaving before Jackson could say anything. The other members we frozen, they’d noticed the distance, but just thought of it as either a small fight, or a game the two had going like usual, but this was something none of them really expected, usually in fights Mark remains mostly calm, listening to everything and giving small replies, and Jackson is trying his best to fix things, and even in the rare times Mark has had a full break out and began yelling and throwing things, Jackson remains calm and no matter what Mark throws Jackson always ends up with Mark in his arms and the fight over, It was the natural flow of things. Jaebum being the first to snap back, went straight into leader mode, sending Youngjae, Junior, and Yugyeom to try and talk to Mark, and leaving himself, and BamBam to talk to Jackson.

 

It took about 15 minutes for Jackson to say anything and when he did all he said was

“He sleep talks” and that was it. Mark on the other hand was still silent, and locked away in the bathroom, ignoring the pleas from Youngjae, Junior, and Yugyeom who were trying their best to coax him out, having to give up after an hour or so and returning to the lounge, only to find Jackson curled in a ball with Jaebum and BamBam looking stunned.

“What happened?” Youngjae asked, breaking the painful silence. Jaebum, snapping back to reality, slapped the back on Jackson’s head.
“That’s it! SO what, he was asleep, for all you know he could’ve said more but in his dream, how do you know, were you in his ing head!? Because right now, he’s probably upset and confused because his boyfriend who he’s been trying to surprise with gifts and dates, has been avoiding him! All because in his dream he said ‘Jackson, annoying, leave him’ that’s it, not even a full ing sentence!” Jaebum yelled. The others members all remained silent, this wasn’t a common sight, usually Jaebum was able to keep a level head and work things out in his leader-iss ways, but not this time, this time he was flooded with anger, he was angry because rather than asking Mark about anything or talking to him, Jackson choose to ignore him, rather than being reasonable and agreeing he probably didn’t have everything, he crushed Mark’s heart, and that was something that just made something in Jaebum snap.

 

Jackson was now just staring at Jaebum in shock, and then sighed, getting up.

“I was scared okay, I thought maybe he was getting annoyed at the fact that I never leave him alone, I’m always there, always talking, always being loud, never giving some time alone, I’m just there. I was scared that he’d leave me okay, I’m ing human, I have fears, I make stupid choices, I’m sorry” Jackson replied, at first he was strong in his words, but he slowly crumbled until the last words left his mouth, by then tears were beginning to trail down his cheeks, burning their way down. Jaebum sighed, pulling Jackson into a hug. No words were shared, the other members remain silent, until a click went through the house and Mark came running down the hall, stopping beside Jaebum who, knowingly Jaebum let Jackson go and pushed him toward Mark. Mark who was also crying looked at Jackson and hugged him tightly, as if his life depended on it. Jackson returned the gesture whispering small apologies until Mark shut him up with a kiss, it was short and simple, but it made all feelings known, and when it broke Mark quickly dragged Jackson to their room, locking the door and hugging Jackson once more.
“You idiot...the dream I had was about someone trying to make me leave you, I said that you weren’t annoying and that I won’t leave you...I love you, ” Mark whispered, giggling at the end. Jackson chuckled.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve just asked you or something rather than being an ” Jackson replied. Mark smiled pulling Jackson in for a kiss, this time it was more passionate, both moving to deepen the kiss, their lips moving as if they were dancing, breaking the kiss as if the song had ended, their eyes showing that the song was just getting to the good part, soon all the missed weeks were made up for, all the feelings were exchanged, everything was made up for, and the night ended in small whispers of ‘I love you’ from one to the other as the song came to it’s end, but the playlist still had a long way to go.

-----Fin----

(/ =ω=)/ Tada~ It is there and I hope you enjoyed it ^w^ I'll post another tomorrow :3 For now...

I need it T-T Hopefully my brain and body and just everything will let me, goodnight (I go by NZST) friend human people things that I thank lots for reading!

-Nero