Chapter 5: The Campaign Part 1

Countless enemies and friends

Myungsoo's POV

I keep stalking Soomin and Sunggyu throughout the whole day... And my phone kept ringing for the whole day as I never tell Sungyeol they all where I went.. When I was about to turn to see what are they doing, I saw Sunggyu turning around like he's suspecting someone is stalking them... But I quickly turn back and hope that he never saw me... After a few mintutes i turn again and saw them going back home.. Without a second thought, I went to my car and continue stalking them... They stopped at Soomin's house and I stop just a few metres away from them but I could see what they are doing... And I saw...... I saw Kim Sunggyu and Soomin KISS!!!! I got very pissed-off ad I went back to my safehouse...

"BAM" I shut the main door very hard and that makes Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong jumped off their seats...

And the four of us sit down back on the sofa..

"Hyung... What's the matter with you that makes you got so pissed-off and shut the door so hard that almost makes me have a heartattack..." Sungjong teased.

"Yeah.. Myungsoo what's the matter with you.. If the door breaks and came out, Kim Sunggyu they all would find us and people will break in..." Dongwoo joined Sungjong to teased Myungsoo...

"Guys, stop teasing hyung... Can't the both of you see that something is bothering hyung?" Sungyeol said looking at Myungsoo.

"Only Sungyeol knows what I'm thinking.. I so glad that there's someone who knows my heart and not someone who tease me.." Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Arrasso... We won't tease you.." Dongwoo said.. "Hyung what thing is bothering you and where did you go?" Sungjong added..

"I went to....." I said but interrupted by Sungyeol..

"Sungjong ah~ Aren't hyung already told us last night that the spy told him that Soomin noona and Kim Sunggyu are having a date today and hyung is gonna stalk them? And did something happened to your 'stalking plan'?" Sungyeol said in a annoyed tone.

"Oh ya... Thanks Sungyeol for reminding me.. I told you all last night.. Don't tell me that only Sungyeol is the one listening to me and the two of you are just 'sleeping'??"

"Sorry hyung.. Sorry Myungsoo.." Dongwoo and Sungjong said in unison.

*Sigh* "It's okay though... Actually Sungyeol is right.. Something happened to my 'stalking plan'.." I said sadly as it's not really a good thing to say because they KISS!!

"What it's hyung? Just say it aren't we're brothers?" Sungyeol said curiously.. "Yeah..." Sungjong and Dongwoo added..

"Soomin and Kim Sunggyu kiss.." I said softly..

"WHAT!!! THEY KISS??!!" Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo shouted all together and that makes me jumped and getting furious about it as I doesn't like people shouting to my ears especially..

"YAH!! DON'T SHOUT AT MY EARS AND YES THEY KISS!!!" I shouted back at them and they were all shocked.. Firstly, they are shocked because they heard Soomin and Kim Sunggyu kiss.. Secondly, they are shocked because I shouted loudly at them.. Or thirdly, BOTH..

Sungyeol is the first to get back to 'Earth'.. "And hyung what you're gonna do next?" Sungyeol questioned me.

"ME? I'm going to do something new, fun and exciting..."I said with a smile..

"What is'it?" Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol said in unison.

"Kidnapped... And threaten to hurt them and play a game with Kim Sunggyu.." I smirked..

"Hyung who you want kidnapped? Soomin noona??" Sungyeol said in a serious voice...

"YAH!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?? IF I KIDNAPPED SOOMIN I MUST HURT HER!! AND IF YOU WANT ME TO HURT SOOMIN MUST WELL KILL ME INSTEAD..." I shouted at Sungyeol..

"Yah!! Hyung... That scared me... Okok.. Than who you want to kidnapped?? Kim Sunggyu?? Lee Howon?? Nam Woohyun?? Or Their parents??"

"Their parents?? Sungyeollie ah~ Don't you know that Lee Howon and Nam Woohyun's parents are in America?? And Kim Sunggyu's parents are overseas but not back yet!!.. And what is the last thing you say?"

"Oh.... Their parents??"

"Not that.. Erm... Before that.."

"Nam Woohyun??"

"YES!! It's him... I want to kidnapped him... And after that I want to kidnapped Kim Sunggyu's parents... Oh... Before I forget, Dongwoo hyung~ Help me check when Kim Sunggyu's parents coming back to Seoul?"

"Ne... " Dongwoo replied and rush to the computer beside him..

"But hyung why Nam Woohyun?? Why not the both of them, Lee Howon and Nam Woohyun?" Sungjong asked..

"Because Lee Howon is too strong for us.. And our enemy is Kim Sunggyu and the most perfect person for us to kidnapped now is NAM WOOHYUN!!"

They all nodded...

"Myungsoo... I've found... Kim Sunggyu's parents is coming back to Seoul at the 30th of December.."

"What's today's date?"

"30th of November..." Sungyeol answered... "And we still have 1 month before they reached here and by this 1 month we must succeed in kidnapping Nam Woohyun.." Sungyeol than added..

"Yeah.. Sungyeol is right... We're taking action tomorrow... And also get everything done.. Dongwoo hyung get a 'place' and somemore information of what we need.. Sungjong get ready all our equipments we needed to stalk Nam Woohyun.. Sungyeol and I will plan on the campaign... And by the way call Nam Woohyun: Target.. Arrasso??"

"Ne... Target... Target... Target...Call him target..." Sungjong said and sing like a children..

"Arrasso.. Dongwoo replied and sing together with Sungjong...

"Sungyeol let's get started... What do you have in your mind??" I asked.

"Hyung actually we have nothing to do because we don't even now where 'target' would go and we have to stalk him and than plan of something and the most important thing is not to be caught by anyone of them.." Sungyeol suggested..

"Alright... Just go with this.." I replied and headed to the kitchen..

"Hyung where are you going? Don't leave me with this two freaks..." Sungyeol shouted, running towards me..

"YAH!! Lee Sungyeol!! What freaks??" Dongwoo and Sungjong stop their singing and shouted at Sungyeol.. But Sungyeol just ignored them like me.. I do ignore people..

"Kitchen.. To cook some noodles.. Do you want?" I replied Sungyeol's question..

"Yes hyung.. But I'll go with you.. I don't want to stay with this two freaks.." Sungyeol whispered and only me who is the nearest to him that could hear him..

Sungyeol and I cooked the noodle and eat it in the kitchen and we have some chatting.. After we ate, we wash the dishes and we can't heard Dongwoo and Sungjong's singing.. So after we washed.. We went out of the kitchen and headed to the living room and we saw Sungjong and Dongwoo have slept on the sofa but the work I assign them to do was on the the coffee table with nothing left out.. ( Means like Dongwoo already got the 'place' and more information we need and Sungjong already have all the equipment ready...)

"WOW!! They've always never let me down... *sigh*" I whispered as I don't want to wake them up..

"Of course hyung.. We're trained by 'sir' ( the sir is referring to Myungsoo's father..) So we will do our parts and done everything before going to sleep.. And by the way why did you sigh hyung?" Sungyeol whispered to me..

"Yeah... Huh?? Nothing... I just sigh.. haha...*Actually this campaign have some danger and I have such good brother and I hope that there's nothing would happened to them... As we're gonna kidnapped a police and police is not just a normal person..*" I whispered...

"Hyung... Do you think we should carry them to the room or just leave them here??" Sungyeol asked softly..

"I think we better carry them to the room if they don't have a good sleep they won't do a good job for me tomorrow... I'll carry hyung and you'll carry Sungjong..."

The both of us carry hyung and Sungjong to their room and went back to our rooms and have a nice sleep...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i'm not doing four updates le.. I doing triple because i couldn't think of any idea for chapter 6.. Sorry and I have camp from 4th Jan to 6th Jan so that's also the reason for not updating.. And by the way readers i 'might' not always update my story.. Sorry.. Because school starts and i'm Sec 2 so i'm aiming for express so i must work very hard this year.. So sorry.. Thank you for reading my story... I will try to update my story during holidays...