H A H A HA...

When Idols get adicted to Asianfanfics AND Facebook...

Before you read chapter 1, these are the things you need to know....

 

~  Kim Ri Ae and Kim Miri are members of a new Kpop Girl Group from Starship Entertainment named Crystals.

~  Ri Ae and Miri are sisters, Ri Ae is older. Donghyun is their big brother.

~  Miri and Ri Ae are childhood friends with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo.

Kim Ri Ae

Girly appearance  but Boyish Cool Attitude. That's how people close to Ri Ae says whenever say are asked about Ri Ae. True, she has a girl face but she truly gives out a Cool, Swag and Boyish attitude. She loves music as much as she loves Dancing, Rapping and Singing. She said that if there was no music, she would have died. That's how important Music is for her. Ri Ae always has these Cool and Swag head, body and hand gestures that she automatically does everyday especially if she has her earphones  on her ear .She will dance automatically everytime she listens to music by her Mp3 Player or Everytime her favorite music is played. She likes playing around and hanging out with Boyfriend members. She's closest to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Ri Ae would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo and Youngmin. Youngmin likes teasing Ri Ae and she would chase Youngmin around and hit him playfully when she has caught Youngmin. Ri Ae is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Ri Ae has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer Icy Stare or Death Glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind.me She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Ri Ae would play a game which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Ri Ae loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up. She was named the "Diamond Eye Smile" because her eye smiles are beautiful and her eyes as well. 

 

Kim Miri

She has many personalities as you can see. Childish, serious, naughty , and blablabla. She enjoys reading things, listening to things (Things can talk? O.O), playing with things ohh... I mean people xD, and many more. So, she's that. xD YEAH! She is a very smart girl who loves to sing and has a very beautiful voice. 

 

 


CHAPTER ONE

HA HA HA...

________________________________________________________________________________

Youngmin tries to open his facebook and...

________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Facebook, Jo Youngmin!

Kim Aria Aish Min-ah! There's two Mins though... Umm... Make it five?
Well... YOU FORGOT TO BUY ME MY ICE CREAM!!! I waited like 5
hours!
Like
• Comment • 1 hour ago

       Jo Youngmin I totally forgot! Sorry!
       6 minutes ago
• Like

       Kim Aria Aish.... Apology NOT forgiven :] Unless you give me
       ice cream... MY FAVORITE FLAVOR!
       5 minutes ago
• Like

       Jo Youngmin OKAY OKAY! *Goes buy ice cream her favorite
       flavor, vanilla... With chocolate thingy on it....*
       3 minutes ago
• Like

       Jo Kwangmin Hey! DON'T TAKE MY CREDITS! I totally bought
       the ice cream! I told you what flavor she likes :[[[[ *cries*
       A second ago
• Like

       Kim Aria ALRIGHT ENOUGH! I have my ice cream so yeah... x]
       A second ago • Like

Jo Youngmin changed his status to in a relationship
Like • Comment • 5 minutes ago

8 people like this

              Kim Aria With who?
              4 minutes ago • Like 

              Jo Kwangmin He has a secret crush :]
              4 minutes ago • Like      

              Jo Youngmin  Kwangmin also have a crush
              on your sister!
              3 minutes ago • Like

Kim Ri Ae Anyeong! How are you guys? Yah I saw that Youngmin!
Like • Comment • 2 minutes ago
 
10 people likes this
   
              Kim Aria Hi Unni! Youngmin is in a relationship!
              1 minute ago • Like 
             
              Jo Kwangmin Hello RinRin!  
               2 minutes ago • Like
 
              No Minwoo Anyeongie! Best How are you?
               A few seconds ago • Like
 
              Lee Jeongmin I'm here! This is actually fun!
              A few seconds ago • Like
 
              Yoon Bora Hey guys! Woah...
              A few seconds ago • Like
 
             Shim Hyunseong Anyeong!
             1 minute ago • Like
 
             Jo Youngmin What Rinrin? It's true! 
             2 minutes ago • Like
 
Kim Donghyun Guys! Go to the Practice Room! We're not finished yet!
Like • Comment • 3 minutes ago
 
2 people likes this
 
                Jo Youngmin But hyung... We are having fun!
                A second ago • Like
                
No Minwoo likes this
            
                Jo Kwangmin Ri Ae liked it so I'm going now... Anyeong...
 
Kim Ri Ae likes this
 
Kim Aria To the Practice Room guys! Go Practice first...
Like • Comment • A few seconds ago
 
                 Jo Youngmin Fine! Let's go! Bye guys!
                 A second ago • Like
 

How did you like our first chapter? Hope you like it!