Taehyung's Plans

Mission: Make Him Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung's POV

*Ding Dong*

I pressed the door bell. An old lady opned the door. "You must be Seyoung, come in" I bowed at the lady then walk in. "I'm Taehyung's mom, nice to meet you" She smiled at me. "I'm Seyoung, Taehyung friend... Well not really" I acted cute and dumb. HEY, Don't judge me people... I can be cute sometime ok?. "Taehyung-ahh" His mom called. "WAE" He cried. "Your friend is here" His mom said back. "Tell her to come up" I heard Taehyung sighed. "I'll be going now, Mrs. Kim" I smiled brightly at her. "Nae, I'll bring up some snacks later" Mrs. Kim told me. "Nae, kamsamida" I bowed at her.

I approach to his room, it wasn't that hard since they have room banner outside their door. I opened the door. "Ya! Could've knock" He glanced at me while typing stuff onto his laptop. "Oops, mianhae Taehyung Oppa" I apologise. "No need to call me Oppa, we're the same age. And drop the formalties... If you have one in the first place" He hissed. "Ya!" I pointed at him. "Are you going to stand there? Come in woman" He smirked as he continue typing. "I'm going to sit on your bed" I told him. "Feel free too" I walked up to him, drop the bubble tea on his desk, then sat on his bed. "Oooooo, Thank you" He smiled brightly. "You're welcome fatty" I smirked. "Look at yourself" I stuck out my tongue. "YOU-" He pointed at me. "Taehyung" His mom glared at him. "When did you get here?" He asked. "Right at a part where you pointed at my Seyoung-ssi" She brought a tray full of foods. "Your Seyoung?" "Your Seyoung?" Me and Taehyung said at the same time. "Isn't she your girlfriend, Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked. "ANI" "ANI" We glared at each other. "Awww, you guys would make a cute couple" Mrs. Kim compliment. "Mom" Taehyung sighed. "Fine, I'll leave you two alone, here's some snacks. Remember to use protection" Mrs.Kim left while giggling. "OMMA" Taehyung screamed.

It was so awkward that I kept glancing around his room. "Sorry about that" "So, what's the plan?". , this make it even more awkward. "It's ok" I fake a laugh. Taehyung walked up to the TV station and pulled down the flexible chalkboard above him. "You have that? Wow" My eyes widen. "SHH" He hushed me. "Sorry" I looked down. "Anywayyy. So you want to break Kookie and Yein up right?" He asked. "Yea" I nodded. "First, you have to be friend with BTS, it's seriously the most obvious step" He used his stick and pointed at the BTS picture that pinned on there. "How?" I asked "Easy, I'll introduce you to them... But, do not stick around with Kookie too much" He warned me. "Waeeee" I whined. "Cause he know that you like him... So he'll try to keep some space between you guys" He sighed. "HE KNOW?!" I yelled. "Yea... and don't ask how cause I'm going to answer it. I asked him" He finally said it. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY WOULD YOU THAT?!" I continued. "Caue I'm helping you... indoor voices woman" He rolled his eyes. "Sorry continued" I looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter