It Was You

It Might Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and kissed her cheeks.

That much she felt.

Seulgi had her eyes closed but could not remember how she got to this place. It was serene and the silence made her feel at east. A smile appeared on her lips.

The last time she ever felt like this when she was with Daegu…

When she was still with Joohyun

She was enjoying the moment when she felt lips kissing her cheek. Those lips lingered as fingers entwined with her hands. How those hands felt, Seulgi already knew. Her head leaned closer and felt those lips smile.

“Seulgi-ah…” The voice whispered then lips caught hers as she slowly opened her eyes.

She ran her fingers through the woman’s cheek memorizing every curve and every feel. Seulgi didn’t notice tears were already forming in her eyes.

She didn’t need to ask why she was dreaming. Seulgi didn’t bother to ask how long will this scene last. As long as she was with Joohyun again, nothing else matters.

“I miss you… I miss you so much…”

“I miss you too… But I see you’re doing well…”

“Joohyun…” Seulgi lifts herself up and caught her lips into a passionate kiss.

They part and Seulgi felt her wife’s palm on her cheeks. She kissed it then kissed those lips she had missed once more.

“You have to go now…” Joohyun whispered then rested her head against Seulgi’s forehead.

She leaned then kissed her one last time, passionately this time. Seulgi held her by the head so she wouldn’t move away. She was so afraid for the moment to end.

They gasped as they part one last time, foreheads touching. Seulgi tried to memorize her smile and that shine in her eyes. She opened but a finger stopped her.

“I love you Ddeulgi… Always…”

Seulgi opened her eyes and saw the ceiling she had grown accustomed to. She turned and saw Yeri, mouth open still fast asleep. She glanced at the clock, it was time for work.

“Come on squirtle, rise and shine…” Seulgi kissed the little girl’s cheek effectively waking her.

Yeri yawned then held her arms open waiting for Seulgi to lift her which that latter did.

“Appa has to go to work?”

“Yes, but halmoni will take to you teacher today okay. Behave please…”

“Ne…” Yeri hugged her and saw her looking at Joohyun’s picture by the bed’s side table.

Seulgi had that sad look in her eyes that even Yeri knew she was missing her.

“Omma told me that I should tell you that she was alright in heaven.”

Seulgi smiled then kissed Yeri’s cheek.

“Really… When? Omma should have told me herself…”

“She said she would make appa sadder so she told me instead.”

The older woman smiled sadly then hugged her daughter back.

Joohyun was always right.

@@@@@@@

She felt the touch. It was so tender and her body was reacting to it. She had lovers but never like this.

Never worshipped every inch

Never loved like this

She held back a breath when lips crashed into hers.

As they gasp for air, those brown eyes stared at her longingly.

Before she could even ask who she was, Krystal woke up.

It was a struggle once more. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch a breath. It was the same face, those same brown eyes.

Ever since that day it was the same person. But she could hardly understand.

Were they memories?

Curtains opened and the sunlight hurt her eyes in an instant. She looks down and saw her grandmother standing by the foot of the bed.

“I would like to assume you’re not killing yourself with what you’re doing every night.”

“Halmoni…” She whined.

It wasn’t that Krystal wanted to have a night life. She had to. If she didn’t she would have gone crazy with all the things she was feeling. Travelling helped but there was something she was searching for. Something she doesn’t know yet.

She felt hopeless and drinking was her way of falling asleep.

The hangover wasn’t that bad compared to sleepless nights thinking of the woman.

The woman in her dreams who just made love to her without her knowing her name.

“What you were given was a chance Krystal. I’d be disappointed if you waste it.” The older woman smiled sadly before leaning and giving her granddaughter a kiss on the forehead.

When she left the room, Krystal stared blankly at the trees just outside her window.

The person who saved her was lost to the people who cared about her forever. At that time, Krystal already gave up living. But instead she was the one who lived.

She clutches her chest, scars still haunting her.

She wished it was her who died that day.

Her life was a waste since Sulli cheated on her.

@@@@@@@

Seulgi placed her jacket then checked her ensemble before turning to her daughter who was smiling widely.

“How do I look?”

“Appa is handsome…”

“Yah…” She gently picked up Yeri in her arms then kissed her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter