Chapter 2

Blood

 

 

        Myungsoo's temper was raising and his eyes were slowly changing he was filled with anger and all he could think about was revenge, Woohyun tapped his shoulder which caused him to calm down. "I change my mind.. I'll be apart of the investigation team." Woohyun clapped his hands in excitement "Hopefully I'll get a promotion for this! alright follow me." 

 

   "Chief! here's the guy." Woohyun said and bowed. "So you're the guy who ran faster than this van and caught the thief?" the chief said with a wide smile. "Yes I did." Myungsoo replied. "Well tell me your name." Myungsoo took out his hand and shook the chief's hand. "I'm Kim Myungsoo sir." the chief smiled "Such a well mannered person!" 

 

   Krystal ruffled her hair "He's kidding right?! there's no way he would let a guy like him be apart of the team.." Suzy took a sip of her drink "I really don't see what the problem is team leader?" Krystal sent her death glares and sighed in frustration "ani I'm not going to let a guy like him join us! I worked my up for this position!" Jungkook ran towards Krystal and Suzy "Yah!! how could you just leave me like that in the middle of no where?!" He shouted and Suzy signaled him to be quiet before he gets murdered today. Krystal turned around and before she could do anything Woohyun came to them to give them some feedback about the strange guy. "I got some news!" Woohyun smiled "the strange guy is going to be apart of our team! and hopefully I'll get a promotion!" He was doing a little dance until Krystal was about to hit him. 

 

  Myungsoo walked over to the Investigation team and the first thing he noticed was Krystal glaring at him but he just smirked. "Let me introduce you to the team!" Woohyun pointed his finger at Krystal "That's our mean team leader Krystal" Everybody started laughing "Yah!" Krystal shouted and Woohyun cleared his throat and whispered into Myungsoo's ear "Told you she's mean." Krystal pulled onto Woohyun's ear "Say i'm mean one more time and you'll die!" She let go of his ear. "I'm Krystal, this is Suzy and that's Jungkook, oh and this is Ken." Myungsoo looked at each one of them and examined them. "Oh, I'm Myungsoo." Krystal grabbed the keys to the van "get in the van we'll show you around the building." 

 

  As soon as they all arrived all the ladies in the office were gossiping about the new guy. "He's pretty cute." One of the office girl whispered and Myungsoo just smirked at them. "Here is the office where everyone is a busy bee and this is our room!" Krystal walked over to an empty desk and sat some paperwork on it "this is your desk." Woohyun gave him a thumbs up "Ayee~ we're next to each other.!" Everyone was at their own desk working hard and Myungsoo looked out the window and saw the chief talking to someone in a black coat but he couldn't see the man's face. "Uh team leader I'll be right back." before Krystal could say anything he already left. "Aish! I better look for him before I get lectured." She grabbed her coat and followed him.

 

   Myungsoo quickly ran down the stairs and he hid behind a wall and tried to listen to their converstaion. "Yes he's here." Krystal saw Myungsoo against the wall "Yah! you left your desk just to rest on a wall!" Krystal shouted and ran towards him. He quickly pulled her close to him and covered there faces were 2 inches apart and her heart was beating fast, he whispered to her "stay quiet like this." He poked his head out and saw that the guy in the black coat left with the chief. She quickly got out of the position they were in and fixed her hair "What do you think you're doing?" He fixed his shirt and left her dumbfounded. "God you're so strange!!" She yelled and went back into the building. 

 

     "Mr. Son I--" Jisub cut him off "You completed the first step." the chief handed him a folder that had information about Myungsoo."This is all the information about him Sir." Jisub smiled evily and looked through the folder and mumbled "Kim Myungsoo, 23 years old." the chief poured Jisub a drink of wine "I also heard that he lives with his uncle." Jisub handed the bottle of wine to the chief " you did well now you can leave." He bowed and left. "Kim Myungsoo let's see what you got." He laughed evily.

 

  Woohyun walked up to Krystal "Team leader can we all go eat chicken tonight to welcome Myungsoo to the team?!" Krystal was flipping through papers "No I have a bunch of work to do." Jungkook and Suzy popped out of no where "Awe why not?! we're very hungry! please team leader!" She sat the papers down on the desk "alright fine, get ready." They all cheered loudly "Woohoo! Team leader said we can go eat out tonight come on!" Woohyun dragged Myungsoo along with them and they all walked to the restraunt. "Ajumma! can we get 2 soju bottles over here and some chicken please!" Woohyun shouted and poured a cup of soju for Myugnsoo. "Here drink while you can we rarely get to go out and eat like this." Woohyun joked. Krystal sent him death glares and she looked around the restraunt "Where's Ken?" "Oh he said he'll be a little late." Jungkook said while eating. "So Myungsoo there's been a rumor that you and team leader were hugging outside of the building.. are you guys secretly dating?!" Woohyun shouted and Krystal choked on her food "y-yah! what nonsense.. who told you that?!" Woohyun laughed "everyone at the office was talking about it." Suzy looked at Krystal "is it true?!" Krystal glared at them both "Of course not! I have high standards! and why are you guys only scolding me he was the one who pulled me closer to him!" She said as she took a sip of her soju. They all looked at Myungsoo and he cleared his throat "She's not my type." He replied. Jungkook poured soju into a cup "Aye~~ you two are lying." He joked around and Krystal kicked his shin "I told you it was nothing like that.!" Myungsoo looked at the time and it was already 11 pm "hey I have to go I'll see you guys tomorrow." 

 

  Two guys in black walked up to Myungsoo and tried to punch him but he was fast so he dodged the attack and kicked the both of them away. One of the guy was holding onto Myungsoo and the other was punching him. His eyes slowly turned green and purple his nails grew longer and his teeth was sharper. He threw one of the guys at the wall, the other tried to bite Myungsoo but he kicked him away and he snapped his neck. The other guy in black got away before Myungsoo could hurt him even more. Krystal hid herself and covered she couldn't believe what she just saw. "What is he?.." 

  

 

I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry it took me forever to update! 

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote. Thanks! :D

tumblr_myhymhBiQm1qeqpsyo1_250.gif