Prologue

I'm Silently Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

The aroma of the foods, especially the foods for breakfast is always making him alive back every morning, every day, and forgetting about his school day today for a while. Although he is still sleepy because of his stupid friend want to talk to him about the school reopen tomorrow when he almost drifts into sleep last night, but he think he is still sane and be able to wake up and move his wobble-walk leg away from the bed, despite all the books that all over the floor that he should pack it yesterday. He stretch his whole body to get a better posture body and lazily walk to his own bathroom and take a quick bath.

While he is trying to wear his school tie in front of the full-sized mirror, his phone ring softly, telling him that he is just receive a new message. He flips the tie away, on the floor somewhere and takes the phone and unlocks it. Kim Jong In. He let out a soft sigh as he probably knows what his bratty friend will write in the message, maybe sort of like some sweet or maybe annoy message. He opens the message and automatically rolls his eyes annoyingly that he wants to vomit in blood in front of his study desk.

He is right.

‘OH SE ING HUN YOU BETTER COME EARLY TO SCHOOL TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE MANY GOSSIPS TO TELL YOU AND I AM SO MISS YOU SO MUCH, SO YOU BETTER COME TO SCHOOL NOW AND GO TO PRINCIPAL’S ROOM SO YOU CAN SEE ME AT THERE ALRIGHT?!!! And welcome to your new school, my cutie friend ~ See you later ♥’

He put his phone at the study desk and search back for his tie that he throws at the floor just now. He already knows that he will be study in the same school and will be in the same class with his friend, Kim Jongin or Kai this year. In the holiday earlier, Sehun told Kai that he will transfer to another school, starting next year. Kai, of course being Sehun’s bratty friend, will ask where he will study at.

“Oh Sehun, you will study at what school?”

“I don’t know, something like Art High…, I forget the name…”

“Wait, wait, and wait! You mean, Art Academic High School?! Is that the name?!!”

“Urm… I think so…”

“OMG OH SEHUN I AM STUDY AT THAT SCHOOL TOO OMG WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER BACK, AT THERE!!!”

“Are you serious?!!”

“Yes!!!”

After those conversations, Kai are always calling Sehun, unfortunately every day and express his excite feeling when the school will reopen back and see him back in person, face to face. Kai says he will hug the taller, or maybe kiss him because Kai are extremely missed Sehun. He says more that he might cry at school because too emotional and basically he can’t control his own hormones because too much happiness. Sehun, in another line are mumble (but sounds like nagging) at Kai on the phone to not to be like a girly and bratty person when he is own a . He can feel Kai are rolls his eyes at that time because he knows Kai didn’t care whatever he say right now. It’s been about 5 years Sehun and Kai was separate because Sehun’s parent have to transfer their job to another country. Although they are already far away from other, it’s doesn’t mean that they never contact with each other. That’s why Kai being so emotional when Sehun say he will be study at the same school and same class with him.

“I missed you so much, Hunnie…”

“I don’t know why am I still friend with you” With that, Sehun quickly end the call because he don’t want to hear anymore some sweet words from that brat. He put his phone at his pocket jean and he let out a hard sigh as he looks up in the sky.

Who say he didn’t miss that brat, his own best friend since childhood?

‘I missed you too, Kai…’

 

 

He close his door room and walk straight to the stairs to go down and saw his beautiful mother at the kitchen who is now preparing the breakfast. He turns his head at the back and saw nobody at the living room. Maybe his father has already gone to his work, he thought. When he wants to put his bag and his books and the coffee table at the middle at the living table, he heard a soft and faint-sounded whine that is come from the small room, near with the kitchen. He chuckles sweetly and walks to the kitchen.

“Good morning, sweetheart.” Sehun’s mother wipes his wet hand at the apron that she wears at that time. She immediately prepares Sehun’s breakfast and put it at the table.

“Good morning, mom. Where’s father?” Sehun sit at his favorite place after washing his hands to prevent any sick because he really hates to get sick.

“Oh, your father already goes to his work.” Sehun see that his mother are taking off her apron and move her leg to go beside Sehun and pat his back softly. Sehun doesn’t know when but he is already lean with his own mother touch. He feels sedate with it.

“Oh. So, where’s-“

Both Sehun and his mother turn their head at behind to see a small girl who just gets out from the small room, the nearest room with the kitchen and whining so loud, god just know how loud it is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter