Happiness's Gone

Happiness's Gone

    Minwoo said “ Wannie let’s break up”. Dongwan who was drinking his coffee suddenly get choked. Dongwan pats his own chest while looking to Minwoo. He said “ Yah don’t joke about this thing come on. You would be not like that”. Minnow shakes his head and said “ I am not joking. I think I can’t change my taste of loving girl. I am sorry but I don't think I love you anymore. I love someone. And that person is her.” Dongwan reached for Minwoo’s hand and holds it. With tearing eyes he said “ Minwoo did I do something wrong? You know that I can’t live without you right ?” Minwoo pull his hand out of dongwan’s hold while dongwan just stare blankly at their apart hand. 

 

    Minwoo said “ i am sorry Dongwan. I don’t think I can lie to you anymore. I really hope that I would not destroy our friendship.” Dongwan hold his tears and nodded. He forms a smile and  said “ I am sorry that I am a little too freak out a moment ago. You wouldn’t affect our friendship. It won’t trust me. It’s not like I can change your taste….” Minwoo said “ thank you for yours understanding. The time with you is just like a dream to me. It was my best memory.” 

 

    Dongwan’s mind suddenly full with their memory as Minwoo mentioned it. Their first kisses as a couple, their date, their morning together. Dongwan realised that he would not never get to move on. But he doesn’t dare to hurt the one that he loves because hurting someone he loves is just like hurting himself. Dongwan get back to real and look at Minwoo. He keeps checking his watch that properly means that he has something to do. Dongwan said “ You can go ahead. You’re busy right ?” Minwoo smiles and said “ As expected, you know me the best. I will go now. “ As he finished, he went out leaving dongwan all alone. 

 

    Dongwan dont know what to do anymore. He can’t process anything in his head. It feels just like his whole life is falling apart. Everything just flashed back to his mind, everything seems so unreal now. He thought he could finally change Minwoo by love, but in the end thing just come like that. Maybe he was the only one who have this feeling. 

 

    All he hope now is  that he would able to stand strong and okay. At least pretend to be okay. His fallen tears has finally fall down. It’s drop down just like a waterfall, he don't think he can hold it anymore. He walked out of the cafe and head down to his car. He sit in his car staring at the road. This road was once when he and him walk down together, sharing a coffee. 

    

    Minwoo and dongwan was walking down on the road with hand in hand in winter. Minwoo who was sipping his coffee, look at his wannie. Dongwan smiles and said “ something wrong with my faces?” Minwoo shakes his head and pass his coffee to Dongwan. 

 

    Dongwan drank it and smiles “ I don't know that a coffee can be this sweet? Maybe because the drinker lips is sweet?” Minwoo laughed at his boyfriend remark. Minwoo said “ you are a sweet talker that why.” He leaned in and captured his boyfriend’s lips. Dongwan fondle this lips softly. His lips was so soft and sweet. He could never ever get away from this lips. Then the snow falls down. Both of them smiled and continue to kiss under the snow. 

 

    Days past and as expected Dongwan is totally not doing well. Shinhwa member notices the difference of their witty guy. Eric walks to Dongwan when it is break time for their dance practice. Eric said “ Wannie? Are you okay ?” Dongwan fakes a smile and nodded his head “ I am okay, don’t worry.” Eric hugs Dongwan and said “ we’re all know that you are not okay. Don't pretend Dongwan. You can always share it to us”.

    

    Deep down, Dongwan just want to cry out loud and let the whole word know the pain from the break up is killing him. He just wants to escape from this word, from that pain and everything. Dongwan smiles and said “ i am okay. Maybe I just need some days off. Can you give it to me ?”. Eric nods. As a CEO himself, he knows whether is suffering or not. Now Dongwan is suffering hard now. He knows everything even though nobody told him. Eric surely know that the break up is hard on Dongwan. 

 

    Dongwan went to everywhere that they both shares their memories. He captures everything. Some picture shows some sort of lonely feeling while some are sharing the happiest of other people. Sniper promotion have start and he had become more busy. Actually thing is better in this way, he might be close to Minwoo but somehow he did feel better that why. 

 

    One day Dongwan was asked to join a dinner with all Shinhwa member. When he arrived there, he can see a woman holding Minwoo hands greeting all the members. He went into the room, telling himself that he needs to strong. Minwoo shows his new girlfriend to Dongwan. He forced himself to smiles. All of the member all knows that their witty guy is not okay. His smiles doesn’t reach his eyes. The dinner was just hell to Dongwan. He needs to endure all the interaction of the new couple. It’s tearing his heart because he once that he held that man the same way that the man held the girl. 

 

    Dongwan excuses himself out of the dinner and went straight to bar. He can’t count how much does he drinks but all he knows is Minwoo have new girlfriend. He is happy for them, but it feels hurt more than he can say. 

 

    All he knows is that Lee Minwoo is not belong to him anymore and also he can’t claim that Minwoo is his….. 

    

Dongwan message to Minwoo: 

 

    Have a good relationship. I am so happy for you, even though it hurts for real. I won’t be in way of your relationship,     but Minwoo I cant stop loving you. Please let me do it. It’s my one last favour.           

 

    After that, Dongwan went around the world and start to take picture. At least he has escaped from the hurt now.