Champagne

Ice cream, Cotton candy, Champagne, and Wine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Champagne

 

Tiffany stared at her Champagne twirled on the flute glass. She like Champagne, definitely love it. She would prefer this drink than anything else. Although no matter how much she loves the brownish drink, she couldn’t –and wouldn’t – drink it too much like how she used to like. Definitely not on her wedding day.

 

When she was young, Tiffany used to come with her mom whenever she go and did whatever she did. Meeting some friends, shopping, decorating her dance studio, make a lots of beautiful Christmas cookies, etc. Tiffany’s favorite was when her mom bring her to a wedding party. She always love it, because in there she could see a lot of beautiful flower, white lace curtain and decorates, big beautiful cake, and of course the bride with her beautiful dress! She was always left in awe when the bride walked slowly on the aisle, and then the groom will take her hand.  She would clapped –probably- the hardest when the groom finally kissing the bride. Her favorite so far before her own wedding was aunt Julie’s wedding. She wore the prettiest wedding dress, and tiffany got to be the flower girl. She was wearing a white and pink lace dress, it was beautiful. She walked slowly and nervously on the aisle before aunt Julie and threw the petal flowers to the left and right. She would see her family on one table. Her mom and dad were smiling at her and quietly clapped for her. Michelle and Leo- whom usually always so grumpy whenever he had to attend a wedding party- were waved at her and gave her the thumps up. Then she would smiling the brightest and forgotten her nervousness earlier.

 

Boy, she was the proudest and happiest girl after that day.

 

When she was a little girl, Tiffany would always dreamt of her own wedding, with the prettiest dress probably as pretty as aunt Julie’s, a huge and the most delicious cake on the side, then her handsome prince waiting for her on the far end of the aisle.

 

Her definition of wedding are pretty things and a happy ending. Because she used to watch the princesses’ movie and they’d always end up married to their prince charming.

 

On a wedding party too, she discovered the most amazing drink ever!  Although her mom used to always bring her to the wedding parties, she never let her baby girl to drink the alcoholic drink. She was too young and they would gave her smoothies instead.

 

One day when she was playing around the party with some other kids, her new friends, a boy 3 years older than her, sneaked off a glass of the frizzy drink that sparkling almost looks like the twinkling stars from fairy godmother’s wand when she did her magic.

 

The boy showed them his drink and let the other kids to take a sip to taste it. The taste was so wonderful just how it looks.  Since then whenever she went to wedding parties with her mom, she would went to sneak out and get the drink for just a few sips. Because she knows it could make her drunk and she wasn’t going to get caught.

 

And so she got more reason to love wedding parties.

 

 

Her first time to get to know the gorgeous man – now her husband, was because of a wedding party and Champagne.

 

It was on Teddy Park and Han ye seul’s wedding. Although they weren’t inviting a lot of people, just close friends and colleague that they really know, Tiffany was invited. Because she was close with Teddy oppa. He was one of senior who helped her to adaptation when she first came to Korea. He was like a brother to her, especially since he was also Leo’s friend when they were still in LA.

 

There’re not much people who were invited that she knows. Most of them are model and actress friends of Yeseul unnie and rapper, producer, or music people that close with Teddy oppa. At least his parents knows her, but it’s not like she could spent her time with them in there. So in the end she just went with Jessi who was also invited. At least she was close enough to her.

 

But in the middle of the party, Jessi was busy with her old friends who has the same interest with her. She would bring Tiffany to the group. At first it was pleasant, but then they starting talking about the old time, raps, hiphop, the new technique, the new stuff, etc that Tiffany didn’t understand. It’s not that she don’t like their taste of music, their style or whatever. It’s just, Tiffany was just a casual listener when it comes to hiphop. She enjoyed when they have some good song, but that’s it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter