Come out

Come out

——-

maxresdefault

The clock’s slowest needle passed 12:00 AM but HyunA still lingered awake with her phone, busying with a special post on her Instagram. This was a supposed-to-be free and easy update as she had done 13266745162451274518471 times. Not a single time she had to be serious with what she should input at caption line, really… but this particular post didn’t fall in the same category of others.

HyunA bit her lips slightly…

In the room that was painted with the shade that man liked most, darkness, the young woman hastened her vision tightly on her phone screen. More than anyone, she yearned to write down – “The sweetest sounds I’ve ever listened. Jang HyunSeung’s MY.” and a bunch of hashtags, such #jhs #janghyunseung #hyunseung #js #jaystompt #beast #beasthyunseung #troublemakerjs #rancho #my #mafirst #jangten #solo #kpop and… #love #iloveyou #bestsongsever #soproud #hatehismv #stupidmv #stupidboyfriend #silly #butIlovehim

But they only happened in her dream…

HyunA glanced at the clock on her nightstand. Thanked to fainted light source from her phone, she amusingly found herself had lost her 30 minutes only to think about what should be appeared in a single post.

Exhaled heavily… her fingers pressed down some normal hashtags below his solo album’s  image. Though they were as simple as human must breath every second, this post still stood out with other supported updates she had done… Hashtags…. This post… only this had hashtags…

The girl sighed again, a bit frustrated for pressing down her dear emotions every time love urged her to come out…

Come out….

That was the only song in his solo album that HyunSeung forbid her from pre-listening with mischievous reason, “Save the best for last” – He winked.

“Best… best your head. Your MV burned every cell of my brain to ashes.” – She murmured, so soft that hardly made a sound. That stupid MV…

Hyuna let her mind be catapulted back to their conversation when he first showed her the MV timidly…

“My HyunSeung dear, this part should be y looking, not this high school expression.” – She said to him.

“But she’s not you…. I just can’t!”

“Silly… yet so cute.” – The words were uttered in a quiet voice for herself but a curl of her lips that spoke more eloquently of how happy she might express when they’re together.

She once asked him why he liked “Break up with him” the most; and sheepishly, he whispered into her ears. “Because I liked you when you still hung out with other guys.”

Though his smile might be silly, his words indeed brought heat on her face. Her man had been looking straight to her eyes with the most sincere glint he could covey. Words of truth~

Swiftly, she logged in Naver to listen to his album, to hear the missing song and also to boost his rank.

Baby girl It ain’t easy to live a life
But you gotta know that I got ya.”

HyunA pressed her lips into a thin line to subdue the hint of happiness on her face, albeit the fact that blissful feeling was surging through her and pouring out from her eyes.

“Really?” – She whispered to thin air.

Life was never easy to live. They wore fanciness everyday, embraced the crown of best duo in K-Pop history and she herself was holding the throne of new-gen y queen… but behind those clinquant appearances, tears, sweat and even blood were shed.

The girl’s lips curved once again when her memories took a leap to his early-career forbidden – “Not allow to talk on air.” HyunSeung had admitted he had loved to because of her silent response… but no one could ever thought of the reason why he had sill clung to her for more fun, albeit her quiet.

….because she’s the only one who possessed the same sense of his….

Nothing was more hurtful than an unappreciated sarcasm. Worse than most, HyunSeung understood this feeling crystal clear. It was not likely the man had wanted to put people under awkward situation, the words had tumbled from him, uncensored, unimagined until they had passed his lips. Which she more than often had – “You got the mind of not artist but a businessman.”

Then he found her… as she found him!

“Girl, don’t say anything
Because I know how you feel
Honestly, I know
I’m like that a lot too.”

If someone accidentally knew their affair, it would be no surprise when they accepted the fact with a dropping jaw for she and he shared no similarity.

He’s quiet! She couldn’t shut !

She’s y! He looked like a puppy!

She’s famous! People thought about DooJoon or Yoseob when BEAST came into their mind!

But it didn’t matter because millions people out there, only him needed no words to identify the concern roaming in her mind now and then. The only individual could magically sooth the hot temper kid inside her soul, the only could hold her hands as both a friend and… soulmate. Before him… the y queen was no more than a sensitive kid who craved for nothing but candor comfort.

Then from closed friendship… that seed evolved into some living creature, nailed its roots deep down her heart… into something so dear that they both felt without sweet words.

“Girl, your clothes are thrown everywhere
Your desk is a bigger mess
Yeah, I know
Times like that, come see me
I don’t care when it is
I don’t care what it is
Let’s be together, don’t be alone
Come out, come out
It’s alright if you just wear anything
It’s alright if you come out empty handed.”

HyunA pursed her lips with his confession… – “Jang HyunSeung…. you really want the whole world to know that we’re together now?”

Though, her mind was still flooded with happiness when he, on his own course, put these thoughts in the lyrics. Jang HyunSeung – the Perfectionist, Jang HyunSeung – the cleanness OCD hadn’t minded if she scattered her clothes everywhere in her tired days. With the most tender way, he had suggested her to rearrange their costumes together the day after.

Suddenly, HyunA realized her vision was blurred a little with the memories of him, standing in front of her messy desk, chuckling loudly then turned to face her, saying – “I haven’t ever been wrong when regarded you as a boy.”

“Really?” – She retorted

HyunSeung then narrowed his eyes wickedly and countered back while grinning – “Not so sure. I guess I’d check again… right now!”

“YAHHHH!!!  Jang HyunSeung, you’re ert” – She exclaimed.

Teasing hint still reflected in his eyes the young man approached her, pulled her in a loose embrace and before pressing his lips on her, he would say – “Anyway, I don’t mind.”

Their kisses, they always came easily, that flow, as smooth as breathing, and as necessary to life.

She, too, didn’t mind.

I want to overcome everything for you
I want to accept everything for you
I want to be whatever it is for you, yeah
You’re the only one who can know
You’re the prettiest in the world
I believe everything turn out well
I’ll protect you from next to you
When you’re feeling down, when no one knows how you feel
We just need each other, we just have to overcome together
It’s important to me, how you feel is most important
We just need each other, we just have to overcome together baby.

Her feeling was not only uphill, it was practically a vertical limb under the whip of these ribbons of words… Though it was not a new dawn, she was still struck hard with how much he felt for her…

….

The bedroom’s door unexpectedly swung open but she sat on their bed as if she had been carved in stone, her wet eyes became silly with his image at the entrance.

“What’s up baby?” – His voice sounded frantic when her tears were detected.

There was a myth, if you’re wrestling with your emotions and someone beloved tried to comfort, you’d burst into a hard cry without a good reason. Here she was, crying like a baby in his arms. She could feel his exhaustion but that couldn’t halt him from his concern for her.

“What’s is it? What happened?” – He asked vigilantly, worry couldn’t be hidden.

The light from her phone successfully tore his attention from him… HyunSeung inclined his head and relief radiated from him.

“HyunA…” – He called her then titled up her lovely crying face and planted a kiss on her crying eyes, so gently and so much love. His kisses then fell on the very tip of her nose, on her cheeks and finally landed on her lips.

Clearly the man was a bit tipsy since he had come back from his celebration with product team. Alcohol scent lingered in his breath took her sensation float higher, together as his kiss drowned deeper in every ticking second.

Her slender fingers crawled into his blonde hair, giving him the same sensation his hands was sliding on her bare skin, under the thin fabric.

His breath was soft and warm on her face as he whispered – “I really wanna hold you hand and come out.”

She giggled euphoniously – “To let everybody know we’re married?” – Reluctantly, she added – “Before God.”

Almost let his regular flippant joke slip out but HyunSeung knew what she was really meaning. They were not ready… yet… so he whispered hoarsely – “I really want to, but your feeling is the most important to me. You don’t know how much I desired to have you with me at the party.”

There’re many fables about their relationship, from closed friends to lovers and even she had carried his baby but none could know they’re no longer just lovers but husband and wife…

His fingers, caressed her beautiful skins…

His scent, his touches, his kisses… It was difficult to compose her thoughts… HyunA felt as though she was drowning and he was the only solid thing in this world.

And for a few hours that night, they permitted themselves to be lost in each other, pushing away thoughts of concerns and career and other’s opinions, their world narrow and tender and comprised only of the two of them.

– The end –