Complex relation.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys T_T I'm back after 8 months busying with life ...... how are you ? fine ? :)

I guess whoever read my last chapter last year going to re-read all the chapter again ( maybe some of you already forgot the story line  X"D 

Really sorry that this story lacks of update ._. Yesterday I log-in my account after several months and saw this story 2 latest comment so I feel motivate to update again , thank you for the comment and motivation QAQ 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin woke up and went back to sleep because there's no schedule that day. Just right after he checked the current time , slowly crawling back to his bed , his phone rangs. ' what now ' , Jimin rubbed his eyes softly and the name TAE appreared on his phone.

" Yo our Jimin! are you awake ? " Taehyung sound like he's in a good mood." why do you call , now its only 7 " laying on the bed, Jimin slowly closed his eyes while talking on the phone.

" Lets go to amusement park today ! You me Jungkook and Min-sir , I got 4 free tickets from my friend " AMUSEMENT PARK. PARK JIMIN LOVE AMUSEMENT PARK. Jimin quickly get up and agree taehyung to meet at the amusement park.

He walked to Yoongi's room , pats Yoongi to wakes him up. " hyung lets go to the amusement park !" Yoongi don't even bothers , quietly pull up his blanket to cover himself. "hyung~" the younger one whines.

" Fine , I'll go alone with Jungkook and Tae " JUNGKOOK AND TAE?? Yoongi get off his bed in next second " IM GOING "

 

 

Yoongi and Jimin waits Taehyung and Jungkook to arrive infront the main door of amusement park.

" Where are them ? I'm getting cold already " the older shivers while looking around, rubbing his own arms. Jimin noticed, feeling sorry for bringing him out on this cold weather , so quietly took off his outer jacket and put of Yoongi shoulder. 

" But ---- " Yoongi tried to stop Jimin but the younger cut off his word.

" Just wear it , I feel hot right now. Woah where are them , I should call Tae  " hand inserting his pocket to reach his Iphone.

 

" YO YO Jimin ! " Taehyung shout at Jimin from far away , waving while showing his rectangle smile alongside with Jungkook. They saw Jimin signaling them to be faster , Taehyung quicky hold Jungkook hand and run towards them. 

" Hello Min-sir , sorry for making you wait " both of them greet after looking at Yoongi sit behind non-stop shivering.

" Lets go in "  the older stand up pulling three of them passing through the main gate.

 

 

Taehyung and Jimin hopping around scanning each corner of the place, leaving Yoongi and Jungkook at the back.  Yoongi seem to noticed that the younger stay quiet walking beside him  , then he remembered Jimin's word that he should be more friendly to his friend. Trying to start a conversation ," so last time you left without saying goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter