Final

Million To One

They say that good things takes time. But really great things happen in a blink of an eye.

As Sungmin fluttered his eyes open to the same homey aroma of breakfast a smile would paint his pursed lips. He knew that it wasn't on Kyuhyun's mastery to cook and to prepare anything. He too, never obliged his lover to go to such lengths for him but the other always go beyond expectation...

And of course he couldn't be anymore grateful. 

Stretching out his limbs towards the refreshing sunlight, mixed with the scent of a slightly burnt toast, pancakes and egg, the morning couldn't have been any better. How can this be so perfect? Sungmin often ask himself if he really deserves it, if he was worthy of that kind of love.

Deciding that he had enough stretching, he pulled himself out of bed, tousled dirty blonde hair and quite puffy eyes welcomed him when he stared at the mirror, a smile painted his lips. He usually hated looking like that, but he thinks he looks the greatest when he wear Kyuhyun's oversized shirt above a boring colored boxers which he definitely didn't own. He almost skipped towards the open door and stare at Kyuhyun's back, sweaty from all the cooking, totally uny with that black wife beaters clinging into his skin, wavy brunette hair, humming a tune he has yet to comprehend.

Kyuhyun is the epitome of imperfection, but he was the perfect one for him.

Arms wrapping around the taller man's waist, a low tenor voice greeted him 'good morning' and it was like heaven.

 

 

'Good Morning.'

He chose the most steady phrase he could muster in the short moment that his heart did backflips. Sungmin's scent wafted his surroundings and its like the world smiled back at him. His favorite part of the day, waking up for someone.

His hands might've been too calloused and his lips might've spoken countless curses when he cooked the omelet but everything was worth it.

"Hey." Sungmin's sweet voice vibrated on his back. "What are you up to this early morning?"

"Well, except for making a total fool out of myself, I decided to hike up my affection for you..."

Sungmin laughed and Kyuhyun felt so proud of himself. Sungmin's laughter was so genuine and more soothing than everything else he had felt in his life.

"What's the catch? You cooked for me, and I definitely know that you studied hard just to make it as presentable as this... what should I repay my baby Kyu? "

Kyuhyun felt the flutters in his stomach, he wont really get used to Sungmin's pet names, his soft hair, his peachy shampoo, his soft skin, his voice, his deep eyes and perfect lips. He can wake up with this same scenario over and over again and still he would find every day of his life a miracle.

Because being loved by Lee Sungmin is a chance of a lifetime. Turning the stove off he turned towards his lover and Sungmin's eyes bore unto him.

Yes, this was perfect.

"You know what I want." Kyuhyun said voice turning sweeter and like nectar he knew Sungmin loved it by the way his eyes sparkle.

"Do you know that I can live like this, every single day..." Sungmin's sincerity was conveyed into him.

"You always take the words right off my mouth." He leaned towards Sungmin's lips, feeling it against him and tasting the flavor he loved most in the world.

 

They were two person and then they met, and they fell in love, they fought, they cried, they misunderstand yet like boomerang they keep finding the way towards each other. So destiny works like this : Setting a series of imperfections to complete a piece of another story.

When Sungmin placed a chased kiss on Kyuhyun's lips, their eyes conveyed a promise of meeting each other again, and farewells wasn't needed.

"Later."

"I'll see you soon."

Sungmin opened the car door and smoothen his shirt. Entered the cafe and greeted the older man behind the counter fixing his apron to start the day just in time for a car to park at a huge building just meter accross his humble work and the line of fans cheered.

Kyuhyun placed his glasses and pushed it to the bridge of his nose. Giving the small cafe across him a longing look. A smile painted his cheeks red as the driver opened his door and a stream of chants called out his name. Flashes of lights and formalities greeted him.

Meeting each other in a one in a million chances.

And falling in love with the right person in a million to one reasons.

 

END