Drunk.

Drunk - VKook Oneshot

Taehyung swayed into the dorm with a goofy look on his face. Jungkook was too concentrated on his phone to notice that Taehyung was being much more different to his usual self. 

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, “J-Jungkook~! What are.. Are you doing~?”

“I'm reading.” Jungkook's gaze was fixated on his phone. 

Taehyung hiccuped in between his words, “I-Is it about us~?”

The maknae froze and blushed for a while, “N-No it's not! Wh-what makes you think that?”

((A/N: I can imagine Jungkook doing his opera singing of N.O right here.))

“You're blushing~ My Kookie is so cute~!” Taehyung squeezed Jungkook tightly. 

Jungkook took a short intake of the air. Jungkook could make out a faint scent of alcohol coming from Taehyung. With a blushing face, Jungkook asked the older male if he had been drinking. Taehyung's face was glowing red as he stood up to answer his question. He answered with a straightforward 'No', but he hiccuped continuously. Sighing, Jungkook got up.

“I can't trust him at all… We told him not to drink…”

Once again, Taehyung glomped Jungkook. Jungkook didn't have the time to react as Taehyung dragged him out of the dorm room. Jin watched from the distance. The other members were sleeping silently. Well, apart from Rapmon. He was mumbling the words, 'You got no jams.' in his sleep. 

Jungkook flailed his arms around, “Tae! What are you doing?!”

“I-I'm taking you away! Y-You are mine only!” The drunken boy huffed and stuttered. 

“Pabo! What are you talking about?!” 

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's back against the wall. Jungkook blushed furiously, wondering what would happen. His 'innocent' mind wasn't actually as innocent as people thought. 

“Kookie~ Saranghaeyo~!” Taehyung giggled. 

Eventually, Taehyung swayed into Jungkook's arms. He fell into a deep slumber before anyone knew it. 'Mother' Jin walked out of the dorm room, only to find a sleeping Taehyung in the arms of the maknae. He laughed it off and picked Taehyung up. “Come on. We have to be inside.”