Chapter 1

New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at Seoul International Airport. Temperature is at 15 degrees with a light drizzle. Hope you have enjoyed your flight with us and we hope to see you again soon.” The overhead speakers blared loudly as Ji Hyun gingerly stretched her arms out and let out a yawn. ‘Seoul? What am I doing in Korea?’ she thought as she mindlessly mirrored the other passengers on the plane, picking up her luggage and joined the snaking queue to disembark from the plane. As she walked through the customs, she suddenly remembered how she came here.

  “Ms Kang you have to hurry your plane is going to leave in 2 hours time. You have to leave now,” an unfamiliar man in a suit said while dragging her luggage and her out of her old home. “No wait you don’t understand! My mother…I have to bring my mother” She screamed while struggling under his firm grasp on her arm. He ignored her and forced her up the plane despite the tears that were streaming down her face. “Take this and behave miss. You won’t want to get in trouble with Mr Aksakov.”he instructed her before asking the air stewardesses and security to make sure that she could not escape.

  Ji Hyun shuddered at that memory and promised herself that she would escape as soon as she got the chance to. She took a deep breath and stepped through the doors of the arrival hall. 'Fighting, Kang Ji Hyun!'

  “Kim Joonmyeon…where are you”, she muttered under her breath as she looked at the small scrap of paper in her hand. Her first step to her escape already proved to be hard for her. This Joonmyeon guy was supposed to be at the airport to bring her to her new school and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter