1/1

another day

Seokjin is sitting on the couch, flipping through the stations when he hears Namjoon open the door to the bathroom, finishing his shower. He's about to ask if he wants him to make him some lunch but when he turns around Namjoon is just wearing jeans that ride too low on his hips and his towel drying his short brown hair, water droplets flowing down his neck and chest. Seokjin blushes and sinks a little lower on the couch, flipping through channels more vigorously than before when Namjoon plops himself on the couch next to him.

 

"Were you gunna ask me something?" He says, throwing an arm on the back of the couch, around the elder's shoulders.

 

"I was just, um, gunna ask if you wanted lunch?" Seokjin turns his head but his eyes keep darting from Namjoon's face to his chest and he definitely notices. Namjoon chuckles and kisses Seokjin on the cheek before throwing his towel near the hallway and walking to the kitchen, "Nah, I can do it myself."

 

Seokjin nods and eventually settles on a station but he's only given about a minute of peace before the front door slams open and he hears Yoongi drop everything as soon as he gets through the door.

 

"It's so ing hot! They said it was suppose to be mid 60s today yet what do you ing know," he complains as he toes off his shoes and starts to rip his sweater off his torso, "It's like 75° out! What the weather man!" He chucks his sweater in the general direction of the bedroom and Seokjin watches as he walks into the kitchen, still grumbling, kisses Namjoon on the cheek, then walks into the living room.

 

He plops on the couch taking Namjoon's previous spot, "I would've been fine if I was warned it would be hot out but no, I wore a sweater with nothing under it." He takes a deep breath and sighs then leans over to kiss Seokjin who he doesn't notice is just staring at Yoongi's chest. Namjoon then plops on the other side of Seokjin and eats the sandwich he made for lunch.

 

"How was your day, princess?" Seokjin flushes and nods. "It was fine, I handed in that essay I've been working on and one of my classes got canceled so I went out to an early lunch with Hoseok."

 

Yoongi hums, "That's nice, I'm glad you had a nice day."

 

Namjoon swallows his food and asks, "You're not going to ask me how my day was?"

 

Yoongi scoffs, "You got up an hour ago, took a shower, and are finally eating lunch at 2 in the afternoon. I know your schedule."

 

Namjoon nods in agreement and continues eating his sandwich. He notices that Seokjin is rather quiet and elbows him lightly. "Yo, babe, you ok?"

 

Seokjin looks up from his lap and flaps his hands around, "Uh, no, I'm fine, it's just - uh - is it... is it like have-your-two-boyfriends-be-shirtless day or something?"

 

Namjoon and Yoongi bust out laughing at that and they both coo at their boyfriend in between them.

 

"Why? Does our princess like what he sees?" Yoongi asks, kissing his neck and gaining satisfaction when he feels him shiver.

 

"Oh, why I think he does," Namjoon says lowly as he the shell of his ear, "He couldn't stop ogling us before."

 

Seokjin is in no way a prude, no not at all. He's had plenty of times and has with his two boyfriends too many times to count whether it be one of them or both. But when your two hot boyfriends are strutting around your apartment with no shirt on Seokjin can't help but get a little flustered.

 

He tried to sink back into the couch, hoping that if he tried hard enough he could be one with the couch but it proved to no avail as his boyfriends kept raking havoc on his neck and shoulders.

 

"How about we just watch the new Agents of SHIELD? Huh? That sounds like a good idea," he mumbles before breaking free of the two beside him.


Namjoon and Yoongi coo more at Seokjin's red face but they give him a kiss each before settling down, wrapped around each other and watching TV until Namjoon priest himself away so he can go to class, only to realize his two lovers are sleeping soundly. He gives them each a kiss and bids them a quiet goodbye and wishes that his lectures would go by faster so he can get home and be with his lovers more.