Chapter Three

Taming the Bad Boys

Kai finished introducing himself  and the lesson went on as always. And I thought english was one of the most broring lessons a human could have. Turned out that it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.
Yoona still stared at me and that went on untill the lesson was over. I know I should to explain some things to her and that's exactly what I'm ging to do. 

As soon as the lesson ended it came... the questioning.
"Okay Missie how do you kno-", she started but didn't get to finish her question because of an interruption.
"Hey, sorry to interrupt but could we.... you know, could we go out and ... talk for a bit?" 
Kai was standing at our table his eyes focused on me. I really wanted to talk to him too but I know that Yoora deserved to have an explenation and wanted to have an explanation. 
I looked to my right, straight at her with an pleading expression. I knew that I would tell her anyways today so now I really wanted to talk to Kai because I haven't seen him in ages. She just rolled her eyes and made clear that i should go before she changed her mind.
I leaned forward and whispered a greatful "thanks" before Kai and I went out of the classroom. 

"So..." ,I started but didn't know how to continue. I mean how long has it been since I last saw him? 4 years? Or even 5 years?
I think it's been around 5 years since we last spoken with each other. And with speeking I didn't meen a few letters now and then. 

Kai, Chanyeol and I were originally really close childhood friends. People wouldn't belive it if they saw Chanyeol and me now and how we were acting with each other. We even became best friends in primary school. I met Chanyeol in kindergarden for the first time. 
The poor boy who's toys always got stolen by the other kids, the one who was always bullied for no special reason. Just because his ears were a bit bigger than the usual size it didn't give the other children the right to call him dumbo nor yoda. He sat there, always alone with an sad expression.
But there was just one thing I dind't understand. Why didn't he defend himself or say somethig at least?! Or even TRY to say something? Didn't he know what help meant? There were a lot of thinks I asked myself when I was younger because I just couldn't understand the logic behind all of that.
One day I surely had enough of just watching and so I approached the poor boy and angrily reached my hand out to him.
Puzzled he looked at me but I really didn't care what his expression looked like because now I was going to announce something I should have announced a lot earlier.
"From today onwards we are going to be friends and if anyone dares to bully you ever again you will come to me and I will take care of them. Arraseo?!"
I said strictly and not taking "no" for an answer. His eyes turned really big from the suprise i guess but then there was this smile. It said more than a thousand words could have and so our friendship began.
The year after that we changed to the same primary school and even got to be in the same class. We were really excited because school was supposed to be something special ( that was the biggest lie ever -.-). 
Here i got to know Jonging. He was in the same class as Chanyeol and I. One time Yeollie and I decided to play "rock paper sciccors" untill a third hand suddenly came out of nowhere. Easy to guess who that was. No other than Jonging also known as Kai.
"Can I join you guys?" , he asked with a grin, first looking at me then at Chanyeol.
"Yeah sure, why not." , i answered with optimism in my voice while Chanyeol just shrugged with light annoyance written on his face. Later on I found out that Kai just lived like two houses next to me. We decided it would be a great idea since we lived so close to each other to go to school together in the morning. Of course on our way we picked Yeol up so he wouldn't have to go alone to school and his house was on the way anyways.
Those four years we spend together we were 
inseparable and had lots of fun together. But then middle school came and everything started to change. Jongins dad got an job offer in seattle which he gladly accepted and decided to take the family and move there. Middle school dind't even start yet and that was probably the reason why his dad thought that it would be the perfect time to move to the US. I know, I really know that Kai tried to change his father's mind, telling him that he wouldn't find happiness without his friends but everything was in vain.
There was no way out of it and we all knew. The next week I couldn't even stop crying after we said our good bye's because now one of my best friends was just gone, gone into another country. 


"It's been a rally long time hasn't it?" , he said while leaning against one of the lockers in the hall. 
"Did your dad decided to come back after all those years?"
"Yeah, something like that. But i seriously never imagined that we would be going to the same school and even the same class again." , he laughed a bit. " Feels like fate."
"Oh I know exactly what you mean. I was really suprised after seeing your face after such a long time. I honestly almost cried a river back then when your dad took you and your family to the states, so i never imagined to ever see you again. And mostly not like this." , I chuckled a little bit.
His expression automatically turned sad and I know it was because of what I said.
" I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about it back then."
He put his hand on my cheek caressing it a little bit. Suddenly out of nowhere someone grabbed his hand off my cheek. And the only person I know who could be so unbeliveablely rude was-
"Sorry to bother but I have to borrow this little one for a short moment so if you would excuse us."
He took my arm, pulling me along the hall while I was glaring daggers into his skull . The only thing that went through my mind was: "WHAT THE ?!! ARGHH ....PARK CHANYEOL!!!"