Distractions

Distractions

Have you ever had that feeling that you're missing out on something big? Like you're coming to school and suddenly everyone is whispering about something and you have no idea what it is?

Kibum's having that feeling. And it's worse since he's members won't tell him what suddenly every idol in the industry knows. Last week he got so many comments on his SNS with his fans asking why he seemed so down even if they won. Kibum had of course said the usual that he was tired but super proud of s and that he so thankful to everyone who's supported them. In reality, Kibum had been pissed. Earlier when they were finished with the filming and were waiting for the ending of the show, Kibum was walking between change rooms when he passed Girl's Generation. Of course he bowed and wished them luck and everything.

He continued to walk but then he heard the weirdest noise, high pitched and annoying. So he turned around and saw that Sunny and Yoona was looking at him and giggling. He frowned and stopped with the intention to ask if there was something wrong, but they stopped and ran after the other members before he had the chance. He tried to shrug it off but he had this weird feeling that there was something going on.

He's right of course. This week, everyone's suddenly interested in Kibum. The other idols are staring and whispering like they're in high school. Kibum has the feeling that he's the down-to-earth main character that's suddenly on the top of the bimbo 's gossip list. Only every idol in the industry is somehow that bimbo . It's really annoying. It distracts him when he goes on stage and he can't focus when he dances or practices. His manager asks him if there's something wrong or if he's sick but Kibum just tells him that he's tired. He can't even talk to s about it, they just avoid the question or complain that Kibum's ego is getting too big.

Taemin had said that the world doesn't revolve around Kibum and that he was just imagining things. Minho had just avoided the question by asking him something stupid about their songs. Jinki had started sputtering nonsense until he had to sit down and take a break because he couldn't stop.

Jonghyun had been the weirdest, that's what Kibum thinks at least. His so-called best friend had blushed and looked at him with his huge, puppy eyes until he just turned and ran for his room. Kibum had stood in the hallway for five minutes thinking that his best friend was either crazy or just really really bad at hiding that he knew something.

But Kibum doesn't try to ask any of them again, now knowing that they all know what's going on, it's all the more annoying.

He's ready to burst, the next time someone whispers or giggles he will have a diva fit, full on drama scene. Unfortunately, those someone are two of his closest friends. 

He's having lunch at a café with Nicole and Amber, it's been so long since they've been together so Kibum had texted them to come eat with him. The first thing he notices is the stares. He's gotten so used to them that he immidietaly knows that they are both in on the secret. When Nicole arrives she gives them a hug but Kibum sees the lingering look Nicole gives him while she sits down. Then she looks over at Amber and it's like he's not even there, they have these two seconds of conversation in just stares and then Nicole has this weird smile on her face when she looks back at him.

He tries to hold it in, tries to keep up a normal conversation but he only lasts until the food arrives.

"Okay, please tell me. Do you think I'm stupid?" Kibum says and he has this sharp divaish tone to his voice. Nicole raises her eyebrows.

"Of course not, Kibum-ah, why are you asking?" She says with a smile. Amber turns beside him to look at him as well.

"Cause then you would know that I can see that you're keeping something from me, like every ing idol has for two weeks." Kibum says, inside feeling a little sorry for unleashing his anger on his friends. But he's actually mad that they would keep something from him when it seems that it involves him.

Nicole freezes, Kibum knows that she can't really hide her feelings well so he sees that she's scared. He looks over at Amber but she only has a mischievious smile on her face. 

"Kitty caught on pretty quickly." Amber says, and Kibum glares at the nickname. He only lets her off because he wants to know.

"Amber, shut it." Nicole hisses, still panicking for letting Kibum know about the secret. Amber scoffs.

"Oh come on, it's not like he hasn't figured out it's about him, right? With the way everyone keeps staring." Amber says and chuckles, which only makes Kibum more annoyed. He wanted to know if it was true, but it feeds his rage that his coworkers has been gossiping about him for half a month.

"But it's not our place to tell." Nicole says and gives Amber a warning glare. 

"Excuse me, I'm sitting right here. If this is actually about me then I think I have the right to know." Kibum snaps, his feline eyes narrowing at Nicole because he knows that she's the one who easily breaks in these situations. Amber would just about it, but he knows she would never tell a secret.

"I'm sorry, Bum-ah, but I can't tell you." Nicole says and pouts. Kibum sighs, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. Nicole lets out a relived sigh while Amber chuckles.

"Don't worry Kitty, with how everyone's acting I think you'll find out what it's about. It's just a matter of time before someone slips up." Amber says and smirks. Kibum nods, inside feeling a little proud that his friends are loyal enough to not go around to spread rumours even if they've heard one.

They continue their lunch, Kibum still pondering about who started this gossip and what it's about. Had he done something lately? He's been to a few parties to celebrate their wins or others so it's possible he's done something embarrassing. The fact that his dear members haven't informed him is what's nagging his heart. 

 


 

He heads right over to the company for dance practice after the lunch. His mind is fogged up with possible but horrible scenarios of what the gossips about. He knows he can be a bit ty when he's drunk, at least that's what Amber tells him. 

He tugs the bag strap higher on his shoulder as he pushes the door open. He's welcomed by familiar music blasting through speakers. Taemin and their dance instructor are working on some part while the other members are warming up. He walks over to where their stuff is and drops the bag down before taking of his jacket. They don't have any schedule today so Kibum's wearing normal clothes since he knows he can just shower when he comes back to the dorm. His jeans are tight but he can still dance and his sweater is baggy but he has a tank top underneath. He runs a hand through his hair and joins the others by the mirrors.

"Hey Kibum, where were you?" Jinki asks while putting his phone back in his pocket.

"I had lunch with Nicole and Amber." Kibum says and reaches his hands above his head to stretch before they start. Jinki nods, about to ask something but the instructor interupts him.

"Now that we're all here lets start." He says and walks to the stereo to start the music. The members line up without a word, knowing that they have a hard workout a head of them. Kibum's found out that it's best to just block everything out and focus on doing the steps, it's harder today becaue of the gossip issue but he still keeps it hidden while he dances.

The room is soon filled with shaky breaths and warm air. Their bodies moving through the aching of their muscles as their ears are filled with their own recorded voices. 

When they get a break, Kibum finally gets a shot to ask about the gossip when the instructor leaves for a while. He sits down on the ground next to Jinki. The leader is lying on the ground with his eyes closed, trying to just get as much breathing time as he can get before they start again. Kibum nudges him with his foot, seeing Jinki's eyes open. 

"Yeah?" Jinki mumbles, his eyes still focused on the ceiling with his mouth open to take deep breaths.

"Have you noticed anything weird in the company lately?" Kibum asks, he tries to start with an open question. He's already tried being blunt about it to Jinki and that ended in a mess. 

Jinki turns his head, his eyes searching Kibum's face for a moment. 

"No, why? Have you?" He asks, and turns back to the ceiling.

"Yup." Kibum says, his eyes narrowed as he focuses on Jinki's reactions. Jinki's the worst liar in the group so he's the easiest to read. He has a tell for every emotion, and Kibum knows he either rambles or laughs it off if he's nervous.

This time he laughs.

"Really? What?" Jinki says with a nervous chuckle. Kibum smirks, looking around the room where the members are spread out.

"Seems like everyone's been seeing me as a fool and expected that I wouldn't know when people are talking about me." Kibum says in his icy tone, a sugar sweet and sarcastic smile on his face. 

Jinki sits up quickly. "Yah, hasn't it been a while. Where did Jaedong-Hyung go?" Jinki says with a nervous laugh and jumps up from the floor and runs out to serch for the instructor. Kibum scoffs, mumbling how their leader is a coward. 

He scans the room, seeing that the others picked up on the weird tension and on Jinki's odd exit. Taemin's still dancing, a water bottle in his hand as he hums to himself while going over the moves. Jonghyun's on his phone, his head lowered as his fingers run over the screen. Minho's like Jinki was a minute ago, his back on the floor and his eyes on the ceiling. 

Kibum leans back on his hands, his eyes looking back on Jonghyun, his mind betraying him as he focuses on the muscles showing through his shirt, at his sharp jawline, anything other than the fact that he's hiding something. The thought just disappears as he imagines the puppy eyes on him, the lopsided grin that he's addicted to, that he craves for. It distracts him from his mission and it's annoying. If he could just ask Jonghyun to stop being so ing cute for a minute then it would help, but he wouldn't do that of course.

Jonghyun shifts on the bench, letting Kibum see his face. He's concentrating on his phone, and it looks like he's angry, cause his brows are furrowed. But Jonghyun always looks cute when he's angry cause he juts out his bottom lip into a pout and it just ruins it. Kibum bites his lip, in reality just wanting to bite Jonghyun's lip, cursing his best friend for being a teae without knowing.

"...Hyung, Hyung, HYUNG!" Kibum startles, finally noticing Taemin standing beside him with a bottle of water. The maknae has a smirk on his face, his black bangs falling into his eyes. "Here, your lips bleeding by the way." Taemin says and hands him the bottle with a wink before going back to the mirror. Kibum his lips, tasting the metallic taste of blood and opening the water bottle. 

He looks up as he drinks, noticing that Jonghyun's watching him now. He almost chokes on the water, coughing a bit when he sets it down. Their eyes are locked, Kibum isn't really sure if he sees right but it looks like Jonghyun's cheeks flush while they're looking at eachother. He opens his mouth to ask him or maybe about it but Jinki runs in again with the instructor and the practice begins again.

 


 

Back at the dorms they silently walk to their rooms. Kibum is the last to shower today so when he gets out he expects the other to have gone to sleep. He's surprised when he sees Jonghyun on the couch in the living room. He can only see the top of his white hair from the back of the couch. He doesn't say anything, his curiosity getting the best of him as he sneaks up on his best friend. 

He can hear Jonghyun sigh and tapping on the screen on his phone. He's been texting someone a lot lately, Kibum has noticed. Maybe it's his sister, they do have a close relationship. Or it's a girl.

He stops in his tracks and frowns at his own thoughts.

Jonghyun would of course tell him if he's seeing someone. Right?

He gets this sharp sting in his chest, the thought of Jonghyun seeing someone and keeping it making him sad.

He's right behind the back of the couch and he leans over to look at the screen. He feels a little bad for snooping but everyone's been gossiping so much lately that Kibum doesn't think privacy exists anymore.

Jonghyun is texting someone, but it's not a girl. It's Infinite's Woohyun. Also one of Kibum's close friends. It seems like Woohyun's angry or something, by the looks of swearing in his texts. Jonghyun lets out another sigh and texts out that "he doesn't really want to talk about it tonight.

Kibum has this nagging thought in his head that this is sketchy, Jonghyun isn't that close to Woohyun and at least not to the extent that they argue at night on the phone.

"Whatcha doin?" Kibum says, a smirk growing on his face when Jonghyun jumps, a yelp leaving his lips as his phone almost slips out of his hands. He turns and stares at Kibum with wide eyes.

"Yah, don't do that." Jonghyun says and glares. Kibum keeps the smirk on his face, but he can feel the icyness on it as the suspicousness gets to him.

"What's going on with you and Woohyun?" Kibum asks, ignoring the glare. Jonghyun's eyes are still wide and he looks down quickly on his phone and locks it before looing up.

"Uh...nothing?" Jonghyun says, but it comes out as a question.

"Really?" Kibum says with his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"So Woohyun's not swearing at you through texts, at 2 in the night." Kibum continues, liking the way Jonghyun squirms under his gaze. It sounds a little sadistic but Kibum's a little angry that Jonghyun won't be honest with him, so he'll just make him squirm instead. Plus, Jonghyun's really cute with his eyes wide and when he's speechless.

When Jonghyun doesn't say anything for a while, just settling for gaping like a fish, Kibum's face falls and he glares.

"The fact that my own group keeps secrets from me does not go unnoticed, Kim Jonghyun. This secret that everyone's keeping is getting on my nerves. And the fact that you-" Kibum says and points a finger at Jonghyun. "My best friend, also keeps that secret, is the worst." Kibum says, his voice losing the anger and becoming sad at the end. He doesn't wait for a response and just turns around to go to his room.

His kind of sick of being the odd one out, he wants to know what the bloody secret is.

 

 


 

Jonghyun's heart is beating loudly in his chest. His mouth is still open as he looks at Kibum's back when he walks out. 

There's a tugging in his chest, a pain he got when he saw Kibum's fac ebefore he turned around. It wasn't angry, it was sad. And it made him feel horrible, He felt so stupid now cause this was all his fault. He was making Kibum angry, and sad and frustrated. 

This was all because of one stupid mistake he made trusting his friends to keep their mouths shut.

He still regrets telling his friends about his crush on Kibum. He blames the alcohol in the picture. It was a night out with Super Junior's Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, SNSD's Taeyeon and Tiffany, and a handful of other idols. They met at Leeteuk's house, getting drunk and singing to their own songs. He remembers talking to Woohyun for a bit when he asked where Kibum was. Jonghyun had answered and suddenly they were having a conversation about Kibum. In his drunken state he'd admitted to have fallen in love with his band member a few years ago. Woohyun hadn't been that surprised, saying that with their chemistry most people thought they were already together.

Then the drunken fool had started going around asking the people that were there if they had thought so and then telling them that Jonghyun was crushing on him. Jonghyun tried to stop him, a moment of soberness kicking in and he could already sense this would be hitting him in the face later.

When he woke up back at the dorm the next morning, he had several messages from different artists, all asking about last night and if the rumours were true.

Jonghyun had to ask Woohyun to tell everyone it wasn't and that they couldn't tell Kibum about it. 

They didn't believe him, and then he and Kibum were the main gossip between idols. 

And now, Kibum's furious, Jonghyun's not surprised if the feline boy won't talk to him in the morning. He'll probably mull over it tonight and just get even more angrier. Jonghyun has to do something. All his other idol friends had encouraged him to confess since the gossip started, saying to him that he should just do it. 

He's still scared Kibum doens't feel the same way, plus he's angry that Jonghyun's not telling him the truth. He sighs and ruffles his blond locks, ignoring his screen that ligths up with more messages. Woohyun had gotten impatient and wanted Jonghyun to just man up already. When Jonghyun had brushed him off he'd gotten angry, saying stuff that he'll probably apologize for tomorrow.

 


 

Jonghyun gets out of the van, following s into the building and through the hallways to the change rooms. He's not really paying attention, thinking about how to fix this situation. All the members can feel the tension, and the anger seeping from Kibum. Jonghyun had been right of course, Kibum is angrier today. He snaps at Jinki without much reason, but he sighs and apologizes after a few minutes of their leader sulking in his chair. 

"I'm just tired of people lying and hiding things." Kibum says with a frown. Jonghyun seeps lower in his chair, wishing for the ground to open and eat him so he can escape the guilt. He hates seeing Kibum sad, Kibum is supposed to be sarcastic and funny and dorky and super weird. He's supposed to be the strongest, prettiest and kindest person Jonghyun knows. He's supposed to smile at him.

Jonghyun asks the makeup noona if he can have a break, she gives him a look but backs away so he can get up from the chair. He excuses himself and leaves the room to get some air. He has a lot of time before he has to get back into the chair to finish his makeup and to get on stage, but he can't seem to focus anyway when he feels this bad.

He shakes his hands, breathing in and out to try and relax. To anyone else walking by it would just seem like he's calming down before going up on stage, but if they really knew him, like Kibum did, they would know that Jognhyun doesn't get nervous when he's going up to sing. Sure it was scary at first, but now he just loves the feeling of letting his voice go, of singing his heart out and to have people loving him for doing it.

But the person he does love is his main priority here, he has to fix this before it gets worse. 

 

Hands are suddenly on his shoulders. He jumps and can't seem to react when someone drags him through the hallways. He freaks out for a minute and looks back to who's dragging him. He can see Minho, the familiar face making him calm down, but he can also see Woohyun. That makes him even more freaked out. 

"What's going on?" Jonghyun says and struggles to get his hands free. They don't answer him and leads him to one of the change rooms that aren't occupied. Infront of the door, Donghae and Eunhyuk are waiting, similar -eating grins on their faces which can only mean trouble. Jonghyun struggles more, almost wanting to kcik Minho for doing this. 

"Yah, stop it." Jonghyun says, knowing that his voice doesn't sound as demanding as he wants.

"We're doing this for your own good. You wouldn't listen and do as I told you so now I gotta do it for you." Woohyun says, giving Jonghyun a look, but then gives him a reassuring smile. "Everything's going to be alright. I promise. Just be honest with him." Woohyun says and the n Donghae opens the door and Woohyun and Minho pushes him inside before slamming the door shut.

He stumbles forward, finding his balance and turning back to the door to open it. But they've already locked it. He wants to bang his fist against it, screaming some profanities at Woohyun and Minho but decides against it. He sighs and turns around to lean with his back against the door. 

His breath catches in his throat when he sees the glare of his best friend.

Kibum's on the couch, his arms crossed over his chest and a look that says 'you better have a good explanation for why I'm locked in a change room with you'.

"Uh." Jonghyun says dumbly, his words escaping him for the moment. 

"Why the hell did Donghae and Eunhyuk drag me into this room? What's going on?" Kibum says, clearly not amused. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask for this either." Jonghyun says with a sigh.

"Well there's got to be a reason. Something you want to tell me?" Kibum says, the words sharp and sarcastic. Jonghyun sighs again, walking closer until he's infront of Kibum.

"I...I'm..." Jonghyun starts, the words catching on his tongue. He's not really sure how to say this. 

Kibum's glare lessens, his arms uncrossing as he leans forward. "What?" Kibum asks, his voice holding less spite than before. Jonghyun takes a breath.

"I'm really sorry, this whole thing is my fault and it shouldn't have happened in the first place." Jonghyun says, his lips and thinks about how to say this without it ending with Kibum murdering him.

"What did you do?" Kibum says, his eyes narrowing again.

"I was drunk, okay? At a party, at Leeteuk's house, and I was talking to Woohyun. I swear this is really his fault as well. So we talk and he asks about you and suddenly we're talking about you and I may have said something huge that he then proceded to tell everyone at the party and then they told everyone else." Jonghyun says in one breath, just hoping to ramble it all out.

Kibum sits still for a second, his eyebrow twitching. Not a good sign.

"What did you say?" Kibum says through gritted teeth. Jonghyun his lips again, feeeling too warm and too nervous to do this. He just wants to turn and beg Woohyun to open the door.

"Jonghyun." Kibum snaps, his patience running out.

"ImayhavesaidIwasinlovewithyou." Jonghyun blurts out, his eyes closing when he hears the words leaving his lips. 

The room falls silent, the tension thick enough to be cut with a knife. 

"What?" Kibum asks, his voice just above a whisper. Jonghyun opens his eyes again, not seeing any anger or glare on Kibum's face.

"What did you say?" Kibum says, his eyes wide as he stands up. 

Suddenly they're too close, Jonghyun feels like a deer caught in headlights. He regrets saying anything. 

"Nothing, nothing." He says and hisses at how stupid he sounds. He turns and walks back to the door, checking the handle and shaking it, wishing the door will just magically open.

He can feel the presence of Kibum behind him. He wants to move away but he's trapped between the door and him. He shuts his eyes again, mentally preparing for the heartbreak and possible black eye.

"This all happened because you told Woohyun you loved me." Kibum says behind him, it's not a question, more like a statement. Like he's just saying it to himself. 

Jonghyun turns around, taking in the shy smile on Kibum's face. He hadn't expected that.

"Did you really mean it?" Kibum asks with narrowed eyes. Jonghyun nods shyly, wishing for the door to open up behind him efore Kibum gives him a black eye.

"Don't misunderstand, I'm still pissed about all of this, but just so you know," Kibum says and leans forward. His hands snake up to circle around Jonghyun's neck as he presses his lips to Jonghyun's.

Jonghyun's eyes widen, his hands coming up to Kibum's waist on reflex. His mind is on shutdown, but it slowly fades until all he can focus on is the sweet taste of Kibum's soft, bow-shaped lips. The shy touches and movements. He closes his eyes, his hands tightening around Kibum's waist as he pulls him closer, deepening the kiss. Kibum hums into his lips, the sound becoming one of Jonghyun's new favorites. Kibum's hands run through the hair on the back of Jonghyun's head, gripping it and pulling until he breaks the kiss. 

Jonghyun's panting, his pupils blown and his mouth hanging open. Kibum leans back a bit, taking in the dishevelled look with a smirk. He leans forward again, pressing a chaste kiss on Jonghyun's lips. 

"I love you too." Kibum whispers against Jonghyun's lips, smiling when Jonghyun pulls him close with much more force then before. All the tension in the room turns hotter as they press their bodies closer. Jonghyun grips tighter and switches their position so he can push Kibum up against the door. Kibum groans when his back hits the hard wood and bites down on Jonghyun's lip. Jonghyun growls, the sound more animalistic then human and uses his tongue to open Kibum's mouth as their tongues battle for dominance. Their movements are quick and rough, the affection and love hidden behind pent up lust that's been between them for years without knowing. 

Kibum's hands untangle from Jonghyun's hair and run down to go under his shirt, pushing it up and breaking the kiss long enough for Jonghyun to take it off. Jonghyun lifts Kibum up, his hands under his thighs and using the door and himself to hold him up. Kibum crosses his legs behind Jonghyun's back, letting out a moan when Jonghyun latches onto his neck. He leaves open-mouthed kisses from his jawline and down to his collarbone, biting down on the bone and feeling a shiver at the moan Kibum makes. 

Kibum clenches his thighs, pushing his hips into Jonghyun's to create delicious friction and both moan. ", Kibum." Jonghyun whispers against Kibum's skin, kissing up to Kibum's ear, his breathing harsh. "I've wanted to do this for so long." He whispers, pushing his hips forward. "I've wanted to you so hard you can't walk for a week." He whispers, the whimper Kibum makes goes right to his groin. 

"Then do it." Kibum moans, tugging on Jonghyun's hair tomove him up so he can kiss him again. It's sloppy but they don't care. Kibum's hands lower so he can trace Jonghyun's muscles, every curve and dip on his chest. Jonghyun shivers at the cold touch. He pushes forward once more before moving his hands up to start pulling Kibum's shirt off. 

The knock on the door makes them both jump. Kibum slides down, breaking the kiss as they both look at the door.

"Guys? Are you in there? Minho told me you were in here. The show's about to end." Jinki says on the other side, the lock starting to twist. Both boys look at eachother with wide eyes. Jonghyun reaches down for his shirt just as the door opens to reveal Jinki. Minho and Taemin are behind him, looking over his shoulder with smirks on their faces. 

Kibum blushes, running a hand through his messy hair and biting his lip. Jonghyun coughs and awkwardly puts on his shirt before trying to fix his hair.

"Uh, okay. I'm going to forget I saw that, you have 5 minutes before we have to go. Try to fix...yeah." Jinki says with flushed cheeks and turns to walk back to their room. Taemin chuckles at their awkward leader before turning back to the couple.

"Hyung you finally manned up." He says to Jonghyun, the latter scowling at the maknae. Kibum thinks back, his eyes widening.

"Was that what you were arguing with Woohyun about?" Kibum asks, stepping close rto run his hands through Jonghyun's hair to calm it down.

"Yeah, he was being an , saying that he would tell you if I didn't." Jonghyun says with a frown. Kibum smiles and shakes his head.

"I think you owe me a thanks." Minho says with a smirk. Jonghyun turns to him and glares. "I owe you nothing, this was a stupid idea and you're lucky it worked or I would have thrown you out of the van on the way back to the dorms." Jonghyun says, Kibum chuckles beside him. 

"Hey hyung?" Taemin says to Kibum. "You should get the makeup noonas to cover that up before we go." He says with a smirk and points to Kibum's neck. Kibum's eyes widen, turning with a glare and hitting Jonghyun on the shoulder. Minho and Taemin laughs, saying that they should go now. 

"s." Jonghyun mumbles before walking out, making them laugh more.

 

 


 

Kibum wakes up the next day to a lot of messages from Woohyun, Nicole and Amber. All saying the same thing, asking him if he really hooked up with Jonghyun in the change rooms. He blushes, texting back that they should mind their own business. He then texts Minho and says that he's on thin ice right now and should look forward to a beating before practice.

He puts the phone down again, leaning back into Jonghyun's arms with a sigh. Jonghyun smiles, his eyes still closed, and pulls him closer. Kibum ignores the stabbing pain in his back and smiles at him. He doesn't mind that he's going to have to go through another few weeks of whispers and looks because he at least knows what it's about. Plus he can finally say that the dorky puppy next to him is his boyfriend.

Said puppy snuggles closer, mumbling a good morning and settling for nibbling on Kibum's jaw. "Morning." Kibum whispers. Jonghyun's eyes open slightly, and Kibum leans down to peck his lips. Jonghyun smiles, humming and kisses him again. 

"Love you." 

"Love you too."

 

 


 

Okay, this was just a cute fluffy one-shot that I wanted to write because I got the idea.

 

Please let me know in the comments what you think.

To everyone who's been concerned where I've been, I've jsut been busy lately and the chapters for my two long fics are being written right now. It's just that I want them to be good so I'm using a lot of time on them. 

 

Anyway, please subscribe my squishy marshmellows

 

Thank you chu~~