No One Touches My Kibummie

Dead Serious

 

"Jonghyun, your not seriously dating that kid are you?" Siwon asked in disbelief, eyes widened as Jonghyun just sat there drinking his soda. The said man just nodded his head as he placed his can down on the tap, looking up with a smile on his plump lips.

Jonghyun stared at Siwon, eyes sparkling although he wasn't happy how his friend addressed his lover. Siwon glared, waiting for Jonghyun to smirk or burst out laughing, he thought the puppy like man was joking around. Never once in their heated glare did Jonghyun flinch or even show signs of him playing about. Jonghyun just stared, was it really that bad that he was dating someone that no one would ever of imagined.

"Seriously why him when you could have a pick of the hottest girls in school man. Since when did you switch to arse over man" Siwon asked still completely baffled by his friends recent news. Jonghyun don't even flinch at the dig although his blood was boiling already with how rude his so called friend was addressing the man that stole his heart and affections.

A few of their other friends were just in shock from the news bomb Jonghyun just dropped on them, how did the most popular bad boy of the school for him. Jonghyun had a reputation and the girls at the school would drop their knickers at the click of Jonghyun's fingers if it meant a night with him. Never would anyone think Jonghyun would fall in love let alone fall in love with a boy. That boy that stole the bad boy's heart wasn't even popular, he was the biggest nerd of the school. He was always getting top grades and acting like a teacher's pet.

"Yes Siwon I am dead serious about him, why do you think I haven't told you until now. If you don't like it then that tough that is your problem not mine" Jonghyun said in a deadly low voice.

Eyes darkening a little as his gaze left Siwon's, he wanted everyone to know just how serious he was about his boyfriend. They had already been together for nearly four months and Jonghyun hadn't said anything until now, he wanted to make sure his boyfriend was happy and comfortable. Everyone was silent as they sated at the puppy like man, shocked that the bad boy who used to play around has settled down with a boy.

They were sat in the lunch room, most of them had already eaten and were talking about the upcoming rugby match at the weekend. Jonghyun was tough, no one dared to get on the wrong side of him, his arms were covered in a sleeve of tattoo's either side, hair recently dyed silver thanks to his lover. Jonghyun was wearing a sleeveless black tank top that showed of his toned, tattooed arms.

He wore white skinny jeans with paint splatters on them and his black and white Nike tops complete with a gold necklace and his black cap. Some girls across that over table couldn't stop staring at the puppy like man but he showed no interest in them what so ever. 

"Say Jonghyun, have you done it yet? Is it better then being with a woman" Doojoon asks and wiggled his eyes brows to show what he meant. Jonghyun just glared at his friend unimpressed, they really were just so rude and shameless.

He loved his boyfriend to pieces and wouldn't do anything to ruin what he had. This was the first time he was truly happy and in love, his boyfriend was an adorable cutie and he couldn't help but be extra protective. They met a few months ago when Jonghyun noticed some kid's throwing punches and kicks at something in a corner, he noticed it was the "Nerdy kid" and soon broke up the fight.

He ended up pinning the main culprit to the wall, growling to leave the young boy alone. Never again did Jonghyun see those kids never the younger man again, after that the puppy like man remained by his lovers side. "No I haven't" Jonghyun replied and lifted one eye brow making the other's jaw drop.  Never had Jonghyun actually been with some one and not slept with them yet. 

"Hey what about my sister Jonghyun. You said you would take her out this weekend" Siwon shouted a little too loud. Many stared over at them but Jonghyun wasn't too bothered by his friends random out burst.

Jonghyun stared at Siwon who looked like he was about to go into a fit any moment and just laughed loudly, he had said the same thing every weekend yet it never happened. Jonghyun had no interest in Taeyeon and too be honest she had a reputation of being dirty and sleeping about. "Don't think so  Siwon, she is too trashy even for me bro" Jonghyun said and took another sip of his coke.

The others cheered and agreed, laughing at some stories about Taeyeon that truly showed her true colours as a person. The older man checked his phone, worrying about his boyfriend, he just wanted his cutie pie to get his project in, he knew how hard his Bummie worked on his course work. The younger always put his heart and soul in to each piece of work he did and Jonghyun admired that about Key.

Others may see the feline beauty as a nerd but Jonghyun saw him as a smart, clever, beautiful and handsome man. Jonghyun was waiting for his boyfriend who went to drop of his newest project before heading to lunch. Everyone remained silent for a while, too scared to annoy Jonghyun any more, some eyes flicked up at the sound of new voices entering the lunch room. A certain voice had Jonghyun smiling like an idiot in seconds.

"Hey baby" Jonghyun said happily. It was like his imaginary tail was wagging fast as his boyfriend sat down shyly beside the older. Jonghyun pressed his lips to those gorgeous silky soft lips, smiling when he felt them slowly respond to his kiss.

Jonghyun could hear voices of shock and some that seemed grossed out but he didn't care at all. Key blinked a few times once Jonghyun pulled back, cheeks tinted with a faint dusty pink. The younger placed his lunch box down on the table, scared to look up at his boyfriend's friends, he knew he was hated and the lest popular person in the college. Jonghyun smiled and left his arm around his boyfriend's shoulder, ignoring the audience that seemed to have surrounded them.

Jonghyun noticed how handsome his Bummie looked, dressed in leather trousers,a white t shirt and a black jacket with silver stitching. He noticed his lover's soft black hair, recently dyed black after being bored with blond for a while. To complete the look, Key was wearing his thick framed black glasses that the older just found so adorable.

"Did you hand in your project alright Bummie" Jonghyun asked with a soft smile, loving how cute Key was when he bit his bottom lip and nodded. Again those cheeks became a little darker and the puppy like man felt like his heart was going to burst in his chest.

"Yes I did thank you Jjong. D...D..Did you already eat" Key asked shyly, scared that one of his boyfriend's friends would insult him or something. Jonghyun shook his head, eyes widening when the younger opened his lunch box and offered the older some of the freshly made food.

Siwon, Doojoon and the other's could only stare in shock as Jonghyun fed his boyfriend and ate a little him self. Never had they seen the bad boy who liked to have a new girl on his every day turn soft. Everything seemed fine for while that is until Jonghyun noticed those girls getting out of control. He wasn't stupid nor deaf, he could hear them loud and clear.

They were constantly trying to bring down his boyfriend with rude comments and curses and even throwing bits of food and litter. Jonghyun bit his tongue but he cracked when they threw a can and hit his Kibummie hard on the back of the head. Seeing tears build up in those feline eyes broke Jonghyun's heart, tapping his lover on the shoulder before getting up and heading over to where the girls were seated.

"Hi oppa, are you busy later, want to come over and have some fun" Suzy asked and fluttered her long dainty eye lashes. Jonghyun shuddered for a moment before looking around the table, plates of left over pasta and spaghetti bolognese. Glaring at the girl straight in the eyes, Jonghyun smirked as he lifted a plate before letting the left overs pour down her. Suzy gasped with shock as Jonghyun smashed the plate back on the table making everyone else flinch, Key didn't know where to look either.

"If you ever even dare to look at Key again, I make sure your never wake up again" Jonghyun growled, puppy eyes black as the night. He was deadly and no one wanted to be near Jonghyun when he was this angry.

The older picked up the girl's designer bag and walked to where the remains of food was left to buy, throwing it into the big bowl of bolognese. The bag was ruined and so was everything in it. "Don't bother to even get your brother involved Suzy, I already beat his sorry dumb arse" Jonghyun growled out, he knew her usual tricks when she didn't get what she wanted.

Jonghyun had many fights, it was her brother that recently tried to hurt his boyfriend, threatening Key with a knife. It was an understatement to say Jonghyun was furious, he had never been so mad, blood boiling with rage. Suzy's brother Jun. K ended up in hospital with a broken nose, needing stitches and a few broken fingers and toes. He would have done more, maybe even lost control and killed if it wasn't for the cries of his boyfriend begging him to stop.

Jonghyun was just a big softy at heart and would do anything for Key. He knew the younger was scared and didn't want anything to happen to him. Jonghyun pushed past her and sat back down next to his boyfriend caressing his lover's cheek and made sure there was no marks or scratches. Jonghyun cupped the younger's chin and raised his head so he could stare into those beautiful feline eyes that captured his heart the very first day he saw Key. "I won't hurt you baby and I won't let anyone else hurt you. I love you Key" Jonghyun said and smiled softly.

Key gasped, it was the first time Jonghyun had said those three words, Jonghyun actually loved him. The younger blushed and those lips turned into a small smile making the puppy like man beam like he had won the lottery. Jonghyun went back to feeding his boyfriend, he always made sure Key ate well after hearing others taunt him over his weight when he was so perfect they way he is.

"Thank you Jjongie" Key whispered as he put the lid back on his little blue lunch box. Jonghyun smiled and pecked his boyfriend's cheek, taking hold of Key's hand and intertwining their finger's together. Siwon coughed to try and break up the tense atmosphere but Jonghyun was just completely lost with Kibum by his side.

"Hey Bummie, I know you have dance class later but what do you say to staying at mine this weekend. We can go to your place and get your night bag then I get you all to my self all weekend plus I know you wanted to come watch me in the rugby match Saturday" Jonghyun asked with a warm smile and tender heart. The puppy like man's parents were out of town for the weekend and it was perfect so he could just snuggle with Key all day, everyday.

The feline boy's eyes widened at his boyfriends question, he had never slept over at anyone's house before. The thought excited him and scared him, what if Jonghyun only wanted him to stay so he could try and get in his pants? Although they have been dating for four months and Key did trust the older man plus he said those three words. No one ever told the younger they loved him and looked so serious while saying it.

"I..I love too Jjong, o..o..only if you want me too though" Key asked and stared up into those warm chocolate brown orbs. He could feel him self melting under the strong, loving gaze, Jonghyun beamed brightly, squeezing the younger's hand softly. Jonghyun's friends could only stare in shock, now he was having Key stay over at his house.

Jonghyun never took a girl home before, always doing the deed in an ally or a run down motel somewhere. His parents are posh business people with such strong pride and they had never agreed with Jonghyun's way of life. They hated that he got tattooed and enjoyed smoking and a can of beer, only recently had Jonghyun really cut down on the beer and quit smoking. He had wanted to save every penny he made or earned so he could spend it on his beautiful boyfriend.

"Erm Jonghyun, did you forget we were all going to hang out this weekend at mine" Siwon asked shocked that his so called friend could forget so easily. It was always what they did at weekends and some one had the house to them self's, gaming, watching films and doing things friends did.

Jonghyun glanced up and then shrugged his shoulders before giving all his attention back to his boyfriend. They all glanced up at the sound of Suzy running out the lunch room as she screamed about her designer bag being ruined. "Sorry Siwon, got better things to do"  Jonghyun said and smiled at Key who blushed lightly. It was nearly the end of their lunch break, many slowly making their way to their last classes for the day.

Jonghyun stood up, taking Key's back pack and held his hand again, the older bid goodbye to his friends before kissing his boyfriend. Key closed his eyes as he felt soft plump lips against his own, he had never imagined he would have such an amazing boyfriend let alone it being the bad boy of the collage. Jonghyun maybe a tough cookie but only Key knew and saw the soft, caring side of the puppy like man, it made him fall in love with Jonghyun even more.

The older smiled and led the way to take his lover to his last class before dance practice. Key was apart of the dance team and some times held competitions were all the collage dance teams come together to show off their moves. Jonghyun was left utterly speechless the very first time he watched his boyfriend dance, those hips had caused him many sleepless nights. Doojoon and Siwon could only stare as Jonghyun and Key walked out the lunch room hand in hand, they had never seen Jonghyun look so happy.

After that no one saw Jonghyun and Key until the rugby match on Saturday. They arrived hand in hand, Key wore a white coat with gold chains going across it, it was raining, damp and misty but the younger stood up and cheered for Jonghyun the whole match. The coach could only watch in complete surprise at how well Jonghyun was playing, he was really going all out on the field, even scoring most of the points for the team.

Even covered in mud, the feline boy still found Jonghyun handsome, not even minding when Jonghyun rushed to him and spin him around once the final whistle blew. "I love you Bummie" Jonghyun smiled and pressed his lips to his boyfriend as he placed the younger down on the muddy grass.

Key could only smile proudly as Jonghyun was named man of the match and was giving a shiny medal. " I love you too Jonghyun, well done Jjong" Key replied happily before the older rushed to quickly shower and change into his causal clothing. Key ended up being rushed of his feet when his boyfriend returned, carrying him home bridle style and sharing sweet kisses along the way.

Key didn't get any trouble from the girls again, no one dared to pick on Key knowing Jonghyun would rip their heads off if they did one thing slightly wrong or hurt Key. On Monday Siwon and Doojoon hung out near the front gate waiting for Jonghyun to arrive although they knew he would much rather go off with his new love interest. The sight of a midnight blue BMW pulled up in the collage car park, one every one recognized as Jonghyun's straight away.

They watched as the puppy like man stepped out and walked round to open the door for Key, taking the feline boy's book bag again and then taking his hand once the door was closed and locked. Every one stared and then smirked when they noticed Key was limping a little, they knew Jonghyun had done the deed but it surprised them as he would have ditched the girl by now.

Jonghyun had changed a lot, he used to follow the three F's rule, find, then forget but the older seem's to have settled down now. This is the longest the older had been with some one and honestly he looked so happy and alive, even Key looked like he was glowing. Key sqeaked when Jonghyun picked him up bridal style again, kissing and giggling like what couples do when they were in love.

Siwon and Doojoon turned to each other, sighing and then confessing that they were indeed very jealous of Jonghyun. Key's neck was littered with faded red marks and a promise ring surrounding his finger, one similar fit snugly around Jonghyun's finger. Knowing how dead serious Jonghyun was about his Kibummie already, his friends wouldn't be surprised if they ended up married in a few years time.

Jonghyun was just madly in love with Key and he would do anything to protect his feline boyfriend, he was already thinking of marriage and a family even though he was still young. Jonghyun just knew Key was the one for him and no one else would even come close to how perfect Key was. No one else managed to change the puppy like man the way Key had done in four months. (Jonghyun just wished he found his Bummie sooner and then he would never have to suffer the bullying that he endured).

He was sure to to kiss those faded bruise and tell the feline boy how beautiful he truly was. It took a nerd to show and teach a bad boy how to love and be happy and all Jonghyun could think was why he wasted so much time with girls when Key was always there beside him, wearing those thick, black rimmed adorable glasses. (Don't forget those beautiful feline eyes blinking cutly as well).


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to everyone that subscribed :3 <33

I hope you enjoyed this fluffy random story <3

Don't forget to stream Married To The Music guys :D

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy lovelies ^^

I will see you all soon <3