01 - airport

Stop Thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and the boys just arrived in LA for KCon. They were so excited with all these alien places they were staring at from the car windows (except for Mark of course). The oldest boy looked lost in his train of thought. Finally he can meet his parents, family and his home.

Papa tuan greeted them with a warm hug when they landed their feet on mark’s home. Mark smiled at the sight, he was so happy that his groupmates got along well with his family. After Papa Tuan gave the boys hugs one by one, he felt that he hadn’t hugged his son yet and there his son was staring at him with a stupid grin plastered on his face from a distance.

“it’s been a long time, Dad” Mark said, still with a stupid grin on his face.

“come here” he spread his arms to invite his son into his embrace.

They hugged for a moment. Papa Tuan broke the hug and asked “did you tell them already?”

“not yet. But Jackson knows” Mark replied and suddenly felt nervous just to think about it “I’ll tell the rest tomorrow”

“will you pick—“

“I will, Dad. I will. I’m a responsible man you know. I’ll be dead if I don’t”

They both chuckled and walked in to the house.

 

***

The next day

 

Mark checked himself at the mirror, fixed some strands of hair, straighten his plaid shirt and dusted some imaginary dirts on his jeans. Well, he wanted to be at least looked more decent for a certain person he was about to pick up. Nervousness creeped in his stomach and butterflies roaming around in it when that beautiful moment he had about a month ago suddenly replayed in his head. His day never been better.

He smiled, proud of his reflection on the mirror.

“I’m ready!” He said to himself

He shuffled his feet out of the room.

 

He tried not to earn too much attention from the boys that were eating breakfast in the dining room but failed as he got pulled by the wrist. Mark tensed

“hey, where are you going?”

She recognized the voice owner, it was Jackson. He let out a long breath as a sign of relief. Mark dragged him to the living room which was empty at the moment and put his forefinger on his lips “keep your voice down. I need to pick her up”

“ay~ so you’re going on a date?” Jackson teased poking Mark’s arm annoyingly “bring her here, okay?”

“shut up! I said I’ll pick her up and it’s not a date!” Mark yanked Jackson’s hand. He chewed his inner cheek and stayed in silence for a moment “ I’ll think about that”

“you’re thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter