THE BEGINNING...

BE WITH ME TONIGHT...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi I’m Ji Hye, Choi Ji Hye. Well I woke up in the middle of the night and found him sleeping beside me and I’m positive he wasn’t there when I went to bed. I’m not even sure what time he came back. He’s my husband. You didn’t hear it wrong. Yeah it’s my husband, Jiwon a.k.a Bobby. I was forced to marry this guy for my parents debt. I used to think that this kind of things only happened in drama and movies but what to do it still happens in real life so I don’t have a choice. I don’t think so he agreed to this marriage either, it’s all to save our parents dignity. What’s the use of our life they gave us if we didn’t do something for them in return to pay their kindness?

Although I’m married I’m still studying in college. Definitely I’m not going to break off this news to the world yet neither does Bobby. He’s studying in the same college as me although we both are doing our major in Arts, he’s pursuing in dance and I’m pursuing in theatrical art. And obviously at situation like this I have my best friend, Minseok a.k.a Xiumin. We’ve known each other since my first years here till now, we’re in our 3rd year. I never hide anything from him. It’s not like I want to tell him anything but he’ll just squeeze it out of me since he can read me like an open book. Not my fault but I have no clue how to hide this from him coz we had a little history with Bobby and his boys so I cannot tell him the truth yet.

Bobby and his friends are known as the iKON, our college most influenced dance team. They’re known as the unbeatable because of all the championship they won in all the national dance competition so they think they are God. Xiumin and Bobby got caught up in a heated conversation before and since then they hate him and me coz I’m his friend.

I still remember the smirk on Bobby’s face on our wedding day when he whispered ‘I know how to take my sweet revenge on that friend of yours now, through you.’ Sigh clearly he haven’t forget anything and from that I knew my marriage life is moving towards the dooms day. Can I tell someone all this? No!

So here I am sitting in our vocal class with Xiumin. All the students were doing the breathing exercise and I was dozing off day dreaming about all the things that happened in my life in the 2 months semester break. No one would have experienced a fate like mine.

‘Yah! Who are you day dreaming about?’ asked Xiumin.

‘Bobby..’ my words slipped. ‘what!?’ Xiumin shrieked.

‘huh.. what?’ I voiced back. ‘you said something I didn’t want to hear, Hye.’ Xiu glared.

‘no I didn’t.’ I denied. ‘Yes you did and I hate the person with that name.’ he added. ‘haih I said Poppy we should draw Poppy flower seeds in our art class later for the abstract segment. It’ll be quite different.’ I said.

‘are you sure?’ he asked. ‘of course I know what I said.’ I said starting my breathing exercise.

‘I’m watching you, Hye. Recently you haven’t been yourself. Something happened?’ he asked. ‘why would you say that? Nothing happen. I just wish the holiday were longer.’ I sighed.

‘let’s say I bought your story for now.’ he told and I smiled.

See what I meant by squeezing out the story from me. This is his way of integrating me.

During the break

We were sitting at our usual bench at the cafeteria and then came in the iKON boys. Well they’ll never walk in like others, they’ll perform themselves into the café. ‘show off.’ Xiu snickered. ‘as usual.’ I said and high fived. After the girls cheers snooze off and we felt a dead silence around us. That’s weird. When we both look up we saw Bobby and his friends at our table. ‘I’m dead.’ I thought. ‘what?’ Xiu asked him. ‘get lost.’ Bobby voiced. ‘excuse you?’ Xiu sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter