Milestones with Jimin: First Sight

Bangtan Boys Reactions/Imagines/Scenarios/oneshots

First Sight:

Walking through the sands of the beaches of Busan at night was the perfect way to clear your mind. You only lived 4 blocks from the beach and the warm breeze of summer blew past you as the sun faded to a purple pink against a black sea. Humming to yourself as you walked you closed your eyes breathing in the smell of the street vendors setting up along the shore for the night and the smell you came to find was unique to here. Almost like coffee, almost like…. flowers. And that’s when things came to a sudden halt, your body bumping roughly into a warm, strong mass. You fell on your with a groan as your palms were scraped and your bum bruised. Looking up to apologize for not looking where you were going you were greeted with a beyond frightened young man whose hair reminded you of the sunrise. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I-i-i….I didn’t mean to do that. E-excuse me please, I wasn’t watching where I was walking and….and… oh god…. My name’s Jimin by the way, are you okay?” the boy laughed nervously smiling sheepishly down at you as he crouched to be on your level. You could barely form words as you looked up at him. 

“N-no, It was my fault, I wasn’t looking either, ahhh~! Holy crackers and cheese puffs…” you stammered out finally looking down and brushing your fingers lightly over your throbbing palms. The boy quickly grabbed at your wrists and looked at your surrendered palms. You stole a long glance at his face as in scrunched in second-hand pain, he was breath-taking, to say the least.

“Hey, let me help you with that. I always carry a little first aid kit with me, I have a few friends that either destroy everything and get hurt or touch everything that moves and get bit.” He said pulling an alcohol swab, Neosporin, and a few band-aids out of a small red plastic container. You looked at him, mesmerized, as he worked on your hands. With the final band-aid and a brilliant smile, he looked up at you. “All done. Feel any better?”

“Much. I’m Y/N by the way.

And that’s how it all began.

Part 1 of ?