Min and Me

Bangtan Boys Reactions/Imagines/Scenarios/oneshots

Hope this is what you wanted princess, I changed it to dancing to a cheesy song instead of making one...I tried but I fail at writing lyrics ;-; 

Song you're dancing to: She bangs!

 

You and Yoongi had been bestfriends for the last two years so you knew the cool Yoongi, the stupid Yoongi, the silly Yoongi, you knew practically every side of him there was. So, being here, in the Big Hit studio dancing your hearts out to a cheesy song at what...4 in the morning. He was doing his Yoongi dance throwing in a few hip s and booty wiggles. You were pretty much a laugh and crying puddle on the ground as he wiggled his finger at you mouthing the words. 

"Cause she walks like she talks, and talks like she walks!" Hip s while biting his bottom lip "She bangs, she bangs! Oh baby when she moves...Hey, you made me listen to this song now get up and dance with me." He pulled you up and twirled you as you tried to cover your ear to ear grin. This was the Yoongi only you got to see, he didn't even show this side to the boys. You started souting the lyrics together wiggling awkwardly to the beat laughing when Yoongi would wiggle his eyebrows at you. Falling down on the futon from laughing too hard you sat there trying to catch your breath between gasping laughs. 

"AND NOW YOU'RE HITTING MY HEART LIKE A DRUM!!" He was hitting his chest to a random beat with his eyes closed facing you. 

You were done, so done...this wasn't just Min Yoongi, this was YOUR Min Yoongi. You smiled as he made his way over to you with the beat. 

"Cause you walk like you talk and you talk like you move...you're the best Jagiya." He kissed you softly as the song came to an end and you smiled knowing that he'd probably hit reply and make you dance again. Oh, silly Yoongi...you're far from the mysterious bad boy everyone thinks you are.

~Fin~

Hopefully this didn't ? I'm sorry if it did *cries in a corner* Author-nim will work harder next time(probably have fun too since it'll be s i'm writing...i mean what?) Anyways, you guys are obviously excited about the ty Saturdays/Sundays and i'm thrilled <3 All my s have come out to play and it's beautiful *smiles like a proud mama Jin* First up is going to be a Bts boy on boy threeway *giggles like a maniac* I finally get to write a threeway!!

Anneyong~