Baby, we're having a baby...

Bangtan Boys Reactions/Imagines/Scenarios/oneshots

Rap Monster(Namjoon) and Reader are having a baby!~

 

'Jesus Christ how did this happen? I mean...I know HOW but...we were careful, I was on birth control, he wore a ...i'm six frigging weeks? That's almost two months...Oh crap...I've...I've gotta tell him and my family...Oh no...we've gotta tell his family...we're not even married...his mother is going to kill me!' you were walking around the house you shared with your boyfriend of two years with a dazed look in your eyes and your fingers entangled in your hair almost pulling it out. You had just read the stick with the pink pluse sign and you about fainted. You were preggo, you didn't know how exactly to handle this so you ended up calling BigHit and seeing if they could get J-Hope to come to the phone, unfortunately all of the boys were out to lunch which left you to freak out on the bed trying to figure out just how the hell this was going to go down. He was level-headed most of the time but seriously...how was the god of destruction going to react to a baby? Oh god, the god of destruct and a jesus of destruction....how much insurance were you guys gonna need? 

"GRrrrrr, you're already giving me a headache..." you sighed before going entirely rigid.

"Didn't know I was that loud coming in...I'll try to be quieter next time Jagi, do you need an asprin?" Namjoon sat down near you on the bed and you just stared at him wide eyed.

"Wha-...uhm..wh-when did you get home babe? I thought you were out with the boys to lunch..." You stumbbled over your words and sat up fast...too fast. In seconds you were falling back to the bed, this time with Namjoon following trying to stop you from getting hurt(even though there was a matress). Both of you let out small screams as you ended up falling off of the bed and to the floor. You collapsed with him below you and he smiled that adorable, addictive dimpled smile up at you holding onto your hips. You on the other hand freaked out, jumping up and running for the phone. Worried, Namjoon followed you to the table in the room as you hastily picked up the phone and tried to remember the clinics number. 

"Babe, everything okay? Hey, who are you calling? A clinic? Is something wrong? Jagi, answer me." All playfullness had left his tone ad expression, he was honestly scared. Was something wrong? Had he hurt you? 

"No, I'm fine..I think, just..one second." You walked out of the room leaving Namjoon to question what you had said.

"Hello, this is Doctor Jiyong's office. Would you like to schedule an appointment?" The voice on the other end asked. 

"Hi, uhm could I please talk to Mr.Jiyong? I need to ask him something." You asked before being transfered to the doctor.

"Hello? Marie said you had a question, how may I help you?" Jiyong asked you, you told him that you were a little scared you might've hurt the baby or something in the slight collapse or that something was wrong that you got dizzy from getting up. The doctor laughed lightly. 

"No, no, things should be fine. For one, it'd take a little more than a small, cusioned fall for any damage to happen to the baby. Secondly, you probably just sat up too fast. You'll be fine, just calm down..stress could harm the baby if nothing else. I've got to go, I've actually got a patient coming in, but if you're concerned about the baby I can refer you to a friend of mine who studied in prenatal care." Jiyong said calmly, it was somewhat soothing. 

"Yes please, uhm also...do you happen to have any advice on how to break the news to the father?" You felt silly for having to ask this...

"The number for my friends office is 769-549-8830, father's that's a little tricky, from experience most men are a little dumb so be kinda upfoward with it...other than that you should be fine. You've been together since your last appointment here and that was what...at least a year ago? He loves you enough to stay through that terrible case of food poisoning, he'll love you through this too. Atleast at the end of this you get a prize, but yes, congradulations dear, you two will make great parents. Don't forget to bring the little one in for immunizations when it comes time for school. Anneyonghaseyo!" Jiyong laughed. 

"Anneyonghaseyo..." Walking back to the room you saw a pouting Namjoon, you sat down beside of him pulling his hands into your lap before bringing it to your lips to kiss. 

"Joonie? Babe...I need to tell you something. It's nothing bad! I swear...it's just that..well...Baby, I'm...we're having a baby.." You bit your lip looking anywhere but at him. His hands pulled away from you. Did he not want you or the baby? Your heart hurt a little as you turned to look at him, mouth slightly open in hurt. You were shocked though..He...pulled his hands back to...cover a smile? Your eyes widened in just barely enough time for your boyfriend to glomp you in a bear hug. 

"Gahh, when did you find out? Oh! We've gotta tell our families! And make a nursery! And, and...Baby?" He beamed that dimpled grin at you and kissed your cheek. 

"Hmm?" You couldn't help it, you were smiling back up at him. 

"You know me, i'm not the kind of guy that would help you create a new life without making you my wife. So, jagi, will you marry me?" He rubbed your noses together giving you that eye smile that melted everything inside of you. 

"Of course Joonie~" You met your lips together for a few minutes before he pulled back and eased up on the bear hug. 

"Considering we're both clumsy it might be in her best interest to get you a bubble wrap suit or something.." He smiled putting a hand on your tummy.

"What makes you so sure it's a girl?"

"Well, I hope it's a girl...that way I can have two beautiful women in my life." He smiled kissing both you and your tummy. 

 

~Fin~

*wonders if anyone caught the G-Dragon easter egg*