Woohyun

As a scorpio

Your POV:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

i can see that Woohyun oppa is still upset about last night.
He's lecturing me... AND KEVIN too. (since he had stayed the night here)

i got lectured on why i have gone missing in the club and how i ran away from his glare and also how i had to call him to send kevin home.

Kevin got lectured on how kevin got drunk and woohyun oppa had to take care of him at night, change his clothes and clean the barf off him. and even feed him medicine and water. i seriously pity kevin.

Woohyun: NOW YOU TWO GET IN MY CAR SO THAT I COULD SEND YOU TO SCHOOL. I HOPE YOU TWO LEARNED YOUR LESSON.

MAN! oppa treats us like kids. *pouts*

Me and woohyun oppa sat infront and kevin sat at the back. Yep. He does not want anything to happen between me and kevin huh.

We reached school. Woohyun searched for an empty space to park his car. And when he found one, we went out of the car quickly and we wanted to run, but we walked quickly instead.

-----

Woohyun: WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING?

we  gulped. we've been away from him for only four inches and he could still stop us? WOW.

Woohyun: you guys are going to walk beside me, cause I dont want to hear complaints from the teacher about Hyun trying to skip class and YOU. 

he pointed to Kevin.

Kevin: me?
Woohyun: YEAH YOU. SUNGYEOL SAW YOU KISSING MY BABY SISTER. SO BACK OFF. AND NO SKINSHIPS. IF I HEARD YOU ATTEMPT SKINSHIP WITH MY BABY SISTER........... YOU'RE DEAD, MISTER.

i heard Kevin winced. Yep, my oppa is verryyyy protective, i love him. MY ARSE.

he accompanied us to class and i heard some of our classmates fangirling about my oppa.

" OMO! is that woohyun of infinite?! "

" Have you heard their new song? "

" OPPA~ BE MINE~ "

" He's the handsome-est in infinite~ "

OH MY GOD. I FEEL LIKE VOMITTING THE BREAKFAST OPPA MADE ME AND KEVIN THIS MORNING.

i sat on my sit. And bell rang.

The jo twins entered class and sat down.

Kwangmin: Annyeong Hyun-ah!

Youngmin just ignored me. What the heck happened?

Kwangmin: Annyeong Kwangmin-ah. Annyeong Youngmin-ah!!

and still he ignored me. OKAY. THIS GUY GOT ME ON MY NERVE.

Kwangmin whisperd to me, " Youngmin got mad because Minwoo's transferring here too. "

EH MINWOOOOOOO?!

i gulped.

" why is he mad? " i whispered back to him.
" it happens that a rumour telling that Minwoo stole Youngmin's ex girlfriend " He whispered back to me.
" WHAT?!" i raised my voice.

Kwangmin shusshed me. Oh yeahh.. forgot..

" I believe in Minwoo~ he would never steal Youngmin's ex girlfriend " Kwangmin whispered to me.

i nodded in awe.

and class just started, and as usual the teacher came in.

Teacher: Class~ we have a NEW STUDENT~ he came from the same group of our class twins~

the class screamed, excluding the twins, me and kevin.

Teacher: Minwoo, please come in.

the class screamed as if they're in a concert when minwoo stepped in.

Minwoo looked at me. well- he actually looked at Youngmin :(
and youngmin glared at him.

Teacher: ah it seemed that minwoo wants to sit at the back. fine, Minwoo, sit next to Mr. Woo.


Seat arrangement: 

back of the class, right side, next to the window (from left to right): Kevin, Minwoo.
middle row, right side, next to window (from left to right): Youngmin, Kwangmin and Hyun
front row : WHATEVER~ im just highlighting the characters~


Minwoo went to the the seat next to kevin.
he looked up in front of him.

ME.

Minwoo: she seemed familiar....

i heard him say that and i ignored him by reading my english textbook.

-------------

im currently making a new infinite story~ please read PARADISE