final

Different Life Same Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young man was standing at the edge of roof top.Cold breeze was caring his face.He smile .A single tear rolled down on his cheek.Then he jumped off.

 

Kyungsoo woke up from his nightmare.His throat was dry.His whole body was soaked with sweat.He switch on the lamp beside his bed on the night stand.He groaned .He then walked out from his room to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water.He gulped down the water .His mind was alittle calm now.He had been having this nightmare for about one week.His dream was about a young man who always jumped from that edge of certain rooftop.He had never clearly seen the face of that young man.His vision was all blur.A single tear was the one thing that he clearly saw.He sighed.Well he still have two hours to sleep until the morning come.

" Kyungsoo you look like zombie " Baekhyun remark his friend while munching his breakfast ; toast with strawberry jam .They were at SM cafeteria.

" Are you still having that dream"

" Nightmare " kyungsoo correct.Baekhyun nodded." Any difference ?" '

" Now I can see his tear " Kyungsoo was playing his fingers on the handle of amricano cup.Their school bell rung signal for the beginning of their boring class.After school. kyungsoo returned home directly rejecting his friends offer to go arcade.He's been tired.He need sleep.

 

A young man was standing at the edge of certain rooftop.This time was different.This time kyungsoo could see that guy's side-profile.Sharp jawline.Plump lips.Suddenly that guy turned his head to kyungsoo direction and smiled at him.And whispered " Soo "

 

"Kyungsoo you should meet psychic doctor or something.Day by day you look like a " Baekyhun was worried for his friend.Kyungsoo got black eye bag.His lips were pale. Kyungsoo tiredly smiled at his friend.

" I'm fine Baek.You know Baek last night I saw his face.He - he has very sorrowful eyes.He know my name " Kyungsoo said while recalling his nightmare.Baekhyun surprised." He knew your name !!" Kyungsoo nodded." That was …… crazy.You know what I will prepare doctor appointment for you.I won't take no from you " Kyungsoo just stared blankly at nothing.His mind was messed.

 

Kyungsoo was standing at the end of the edge of certain rooftop.His hands were intertwined with his dream guy.

" Soo Don't you.miss me ?I miss you " Kyungsoo was confused .Why did he need to miss that guy.He tilted his head." What was your name .Who are you to me ?".The tan-guy smiled.He raised his hand and patted Kyungsoo cheek lovingly.

" Kai and I'm your boyfriend " Kyungsoo didn't understand why he was happy with that answer.He smiled at Kai.

" Kai what are we doing here " Kai smile disappeared and replaced it with sad sorrowful single tear .Kai said in a low voice.

" We'll jump from here Soo.That's the only way we can be together again."

 

" Kyungsoo did you still have that nightmare .I already planned doctor appointment for you.Kyungsoo shoke his head in disapprove.

" Why ?" Baekhyun voice cracked.He got feeling that something bad was coming.He took out something from his pocket and gave it to his friend.

" What was that ?" Kyungsoo eyed that …… bracklace.

" luck keep it and wear that thing.That'll keep you safe " Kyungsoo didn't argue .He wore that bracklace for his friend to reduce Baekhyun worry.From that day he didn't have his nightmare.He slept soundlessly until morning without having any bad dreams.But he felt like he missed something.His dreams were full with rainbow and unicorns.But he felt hollowness in his heart.

 

Kyungsoo was now walking towards his school library for his assignment about myserious true story.He asked Liberian whether is there any kind of that story.The library showed an aisle full of old books.He browsed books.All books were old so he have to take extra care.He saw the book with black leather cover named " Document strange event at SM High " .He took the book and took the seat near window at the end of corner.He flipped the book page one by one. A certain heading caught his eyes.

 

        " Pure love "

He started reading.

 

This case happened at the year 1999 .There was young boy named kim Jongin.He was ordinary average high school student.He was handsome.He 's also kind hearted sweet person.His life is peaceful.But one day , one student transferred to SM high.The transferred student was came from a rich powerful family.That boy was a year older than Jongin.Sweet Jongin fall in love with that doe-eyed boy.That boy also love Jongin.They loved each other so much.They couldn't stand even for a minute without each other.But until one day the doe -eyed boy's parents found about their son's ual orientation.They felt so so angry.They blamed Jongin that he's the one who changed their son into this kind.The doe -eyed boy protested but his parent didn't want to understand him.They forbid their son from meeting his boyfriend.The two young lovers suffered so much.If their tears become water ,it will form river bigger than Han.They missed each other so much.So they asked help from his friend.Their friend made a plan.The Golden plan without knowing the fact that it will lead to some sorrowful things.The plan was to run away.At Sunday midnight the two lover run.But unfortunately .the doe-eyed boy's parents found out immediately chased after them.Jongin and his lover didn't know where to run so they run towards their school and hid at there.Jongin hugged his lover tightly whispering assuring words even though he himself was afraid to dead.They decided to go rooftop.They heard footsteps were coming.Jongin looked at his lover who was shaking with fear.Jongin smiled at his lover .Eyes were talking.His lover knew what Jongin was trying to say.So he nodded .They stand at the edge of rooftop.Cold breeze was caring their face.Their fingers were intertwined each other.Jongin gave his lover a final kiss on the lips.They jumped.                      

 

 

Kyungsoo closed the book quickly.That scene was so familiar .He felt dizzy.He called Baekhyun.

" Baek I think I found something .Come to my house after school" .Now Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were sitting in Kyungsoo 's bedroom .He placed the book on the table between them.Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

" What was that Kyungsoo ?"

" I think it was connecting with my dreams in some way " Kyungsoo said while gazing the book.

" How " Kyungsoo told Baekhyun about the story that he read.Baekhyun sighed.

" Kyungsoo it was just a story .There's no proof to say that book was true.What if some idiot make fake story huh." 

" B- yeah right " Kyungsoo knew his friend won't trust in such thing." Yeah I think I'm being paranoid " 

" Good !! than kyungsoo .Bye I have to go back now.I got tons of homework " Baekhyun left kyungsoo 's room with last glance at the black leather book.He felt goose bump.But he shrugged it .It just weather.

 

Kyungsoo laid down on his bed with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter