Friendship Day

Friendship Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:00 am 2/8/2015

 

*Tring *

 

Bell rings in the exo dorm..... 

All the members are surprised thinking who could it be in the middle of the night???

Suho lazily walks up to the door and opens it He's shocked by the sight in front of his eyes.

All the members peek out and they too stand still till Kris asks ," won't you guys let us in?" Before the members stood Kris , Tao and Luhan.

Luhan was holding a cake while Kris held a big bag filled with gifts and tao held up an action movie DVD......

The members had tears in their eyes.... It was as if they never left ..... Just like Kris , Luhan and tao came back from a shopping trip......

The exo members welcomed them with open arms, some couldn't control their tears and a few of them tried to hide them.....

They spent the whole night watching movies, playing games, joking around just like the ot12 .

At day break when the ex members started leaving sehun held luhan's hand and asked , "must you go?"

Luhan had a sad smile and said, " unfortunately yes".

Kris hugged suho good bye and Tao was bawling like a child while walking out of the door.

Finally when the door shut DO said ," I'm already looking forward to the next friendship day........"

 

~OT 12 Forever~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter