One

Dream

   At the moment, her cheek turns into dark shade red. He chuckle again."I had the same dream as well." He cupped her face and lean closer to her."What if I like you? Will you accept me?" He just stand there and waits for her, but it seems like she's not gonna respond to him."People say if you keep dreaming of the person, that means you like the person and if you connected to the person as well, you're in love with the person."

   She freeze. She do not know what to say."And I want to know you better. So that I can fall in love with you.Only." He emhasize the word only. The word send her shiver."Let's go. The gate almost close." He grab her wrist and lead her outside.

   "Yoo Ra, mind tell me where is your house?" She quickly walk away from him and go back to her house by herself."See you tomorrow,Yoo Ra." Her feet drag her to her house, but her mind is somewhere else. 'Does he really mean what he said.' She just realised that he touched her face. 'Why you let him do that? And now I will have another dream of him again.'

   On the other hand, he just stare at her while waiting for the bus to come. 'She's adorable.' The bus arrive and he ride the bus. He keep thinking of his confession he just made. It's true that he likes her. He just too afraid to tell her. He afraid if she will reject him but the girl seems do not know anything. 'Why do I like you,Yoo Ra?'

   He arrives at his house and his little sister greets her."Oppa,you're back." He carry her and peck her cheek."I bought you chocolate." The little girl jump in happiness.

   He take a shower and change into something comfortable. He take a seat across his brother for dinner."Hyung, have you recover?" His brother just nod. To be truth,he rarely talk with his family member. He always let everything by himself. He do not want something precious to him be harmed. Especially her.

   He try to sleep but he cannot. He keep thinking what should he do tomorrow. He keep thinking of how he has to face her. Slowly he drift off to sleep. That's when the dream started again.


Finally updated! Sorry for the late update. I'm so busy with school activities. Hope you enjoy =)