Chapter 4: Baby Steps

Adrenaline

Baby steps were the last thing they were taking, Yoona thought as she stared at Seohyun’s sweaty face as she tried to catch her breath after yet another round of on Yoona’s apartment.

Back when they had gone out for the first time, she was completely right about neither of them being able to start an actual friendship without ever trying to have again, because after conversing calmly on dinner, Seohyun had suddenly started playing footsie with her and it was just a matter of asking for the check and arriving to her apartment before they found themselves completely and going at it until their bodies could no longer continue that night.

The next time they went out, they went to watch a movie, but as the movie turned out to be boring, Yoona had decided to tease Seohyun, brushing lightly her center with her fingers and a few minutes later Yoona’s hand was inside Seohyun’s underwear, fingers pumping in and out of her as the younger one bit on her knuckles holding in the moans, once the younger one had reached the pinnacle of pleasure, they left the movies, not caring that the movie was still not over and drove up to Yoona’s apartment, once again, and Yoona found herself pressed against the mattress, hands clutching the sheets tightly while Seohyun’s head was between her legs.

Most of the times they went out, they ended up having , once they didn’t even managed to leave the parking of the library after she picked Seohyun up, she didn’t even exactly remember how… but she knew that in the end she found herself on top of Seohyun in the back of her car going at it at least twice before they decided to go to Yoona’s apartment to take a nap because they were too tired to go out, Yoona found out that time that car isn’t as comfortable as it looks on .

She couldn’t even tell for sure how many times her and Seohyun had had from how many times it had been in these past few months, but there was something she could tell for sure… she had fallen in love.

Yes, every time they were together they somehow ended up having , yet it was never just about , it was about the light conversation they shared before and after, it was getting to know the beautiful soul she was, it was the gentle kisses, the reassuring words, it was about being wholeheartedly honest while not only having … but making love.

She knew Seohyun felt the same, she saw the way the younger one’s friends stared at her, as if they knew something else, they had told her about how surprised they were at the fact that Seohyun had had with her that first night, and even if they didn’t know for sure about all the other times, the way they stared at Seohyun’s hickeys and at that glow she had after they met with them, she was sure they saw it as well.

Because she saw it, she saw it in the way her eyes sparkled when they were talking together, , she saw it right now, as the girl had finally caught up her breath and had started to slowly open her eyes, her eyes sparkling with love and bliss.

The girl her side, now facing her, she leaned in and pecked her lightly, and Yoona brushed away the sweaty strands away from her forehead and leaned in and planted a loving kiss there.

She knew it was love, no matter how big the steps they had taken were, she could feel it every time they were together and her heart throbbed in bliss.

As Seohyun cuddled with her, head lying on the crook of her neck, lips releasing a sigh before placing a warm kiss there, arms around her waist, legs tangled together…she could feel their hearts beating in synch.

 

 

“Are you dating Yoona?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun one morning after Seohyun had been regularly meeting the mentioned girl for about ten months.

“I…” Seohyun started, never had they stablished their relationship in any label, Seohyun had wanted them to start off as friends but neither of them could hold it honestly, they craved mutually for each other far too much. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” Taeyeon asked with her eyebrows raised as she stared at Seohyun and munched on some toast.

“Yeah…” Seohyun thought about it, what they had… was different, she could feel it wasn’t only lust, and neither of them have been seeing anyone ever since whatever deal they had between them had started, or has Yoona been seeing someone? She honestly didn’t know, well… they had never made any arrangement or agreement in which they specified that, so if Yoona was seeing someone else she couldn’t really complain.

“Why not?” Taeyeon asked, checking her phone to see if her girlfriend had called her yet.

“We’ve never really spoken about it…” Seohyun mumbled while looking at her food, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

“If that’s the problem then talk about it with her.” Taeyeon said as she pocketed her phone and stood up. “One of you eventually will get tired of the lack of status and it can either end up in either of you asking…” She took a small pause while staring at Seohyun straight in the eye. “Or either of you leaving.”

Seohyun nodded thoughtfully as she saw Taeyeon get closer to the door.

“I’ll leave for the weekend with Fany, we’re visiting my parents, invite Yoona over, spend time together, go to the club, go out on a trip, whatever” Taeyeon said before sighing. “I never thought I’d say this, especially to you but, stop having so much and actually deal with whatever thing you have going on.” She smiled dorkily at Seohyun who just blushed and nodded.

Seohyun sighed as she plopped herself on the couch, if she had told herself a year ago she’d be in a situation like this, her past self would probably laugh, she was the type to normally want to have a certainty, to always be sure, but with Im Yoona… she was always sure even if they didn’t say for certain, no matter how opposing that seemed to her normal behavior.

Im Yoona just had that effect, that effect in which she was led to lose control of herself and didn’t manage to find herself in any other position than on her arms.

It was so hopeless of her, what if Yoona had a girlfriend and she was just an affair? What if she just simply saw her as someone to have with?

She was so damn hopeless.

Even when lost in her thoughts she managed to listen to the soft knocking on the door.

She stood up, opening mindlessly the door only to encounter Im Yoona with that big smile of hers, holding a small bouquet of flowers, Seohyun’s worries flew out of the window as she stared at those loving doe eyes that she adored so much.

“Hey Hyun..” The older girl said with a smile so big it kinda looked stupid, but a good type of stupid, a kind of stupid it made Seohyun think Yoona liked her too.

Stupidly in love.

“Hey.” She smiled back while taking the flowers that were being offered to her.

“How about we go to my family’s beach house this weekend?” Yoona asked and Seohyun could only gasp in surprise as she stared at the other girl.

But no matter how serious and scary the request could be… she couldn’t find herself replying with a no, she could never reply Yoona with a no.

“Sure.” She said simply before she was enveloped by a warm pair of arms.

She sighed and allowed herself to enjoy the warmth Yoona emanated, maybe her worries could wait a bit longer.


I know the chapter isn't long, but the story is technically a short one haha

So yeah, hope you liked the chapter, if you did or actually liked the whole story, please upvote, comment and/or subscribe :D

Until Next Time :D

p.s. I'm gonna add a picture of Seohyun's marvelous at the end of every chapter cause I am a ert and am not ashamed of admitting it (I mean, have you read this story? haha)

You're welcome.