Chapter 1: Adrenaline

Adrenaline

“Come on Seohyun!” Tiffany exclaimed once more with a smile on her face.

The mentioned could only sigh, this happened every. damn. weekend.

Tiffany would come in the apartment Seohyun shared with Taeyeon, force Taeyeon to go with her to the club and then try to bring her along as well.

She had always said no, if it wasn’t obvious already.

“It’s obvious you girls are the perfect roommates, you both hate going out so much.” The eye-smiling girl said with a teasing tone of voice. “I bet that if Taeyeon wasn’t my girlfriend she wouldn’t come along either.” She said as she collapsed on the couch, bringing her legs over Seohyun’s.

“I don’t hate going out,” Seohyun replied as she took from below Tiffany’s legs the book she had been reading just a few seconds ago. “I told you why I don’t like going to clubs, once was enough.”

“Ok, so someone spiked your drink and you ended up having with a stranger…” Tiffany started, Taeyeon sighed as she watched her extremely persistent girlfriend continue her not so good job convincing Seohyun to go out with them. “But it’s not like it’s going to happen EVERY time you go to a club,” Taeyeon sighed again and Tiffany continued nonchalantly. “Plus, what if you actually meet someone that is totally drool worthy and you actually want to have with her?”

“How are you so sure I’m interested in ?” Seohyun said with a small blush, sure, she was no anymore thanks to that night two years ago, but she couldn’t deny she was actually curious… since she didn’t remember anything from the first time at all. “How are you even sure I’m into girls?”

“Everyone is, at least curious.” Tiffany said with a glint in her eye. “And my gaydar beeps near you, just like it did with Taeyeon.”

“Am I that obvious?” Taeyeon murmured as she looked at her girlfriend.

“Aww boo, I knew from the moment you wouldn’t take your eyes off my .” She caressed playfully Taeyeon’s cheek and the latter could only blush.

“I don’t stare blatantly at girl’s body parts.” Seohyun replied defensively.

“Of course you don’t, you’re a total nerd,” Tiffany said. “Whenever your theory of music professor opened , you would just gawk at her and listen to her talk endlessly.”

“Professor Song was very acknowledgeable.” Seohyun muttered while she stared at her book.

“Of course Vic is very acknowledgeable, that’s why she’s a Professor even if she is just four years older than you.” Tiffany teased with a smile. “Now, we could continue arguing here…” Tiffany continued. “Or we could go to the club.”

“I don’t really want to go…” Seohyun replied.

“Look,” Tiffany started, looking serious. “Let’s go tonight… and if you don’t enjoy yourself… I promise I won’t ever ask you out with us again, okay?”

Tiffany offered her pinky, silently suggesting a pinky promise to make the deal a real one.

Childishly real…but real nonetheless.

Seohyun wondered for a second… and realized that it was actually a very good offer.

“Deal.” She said while intertwining her pinky with Tiffany’s one, and earning an excited yell from the eye-smiling girl.

 

 

Now that she found herself inside the club, there were several things she noted, first, the loud music was somehow overwhelming, second, the flashing lights changed colors every now and hurt her eyesight and, damn, she just wanted to go home already.

But a promise is a promise and she promised she would endure at least tonight.

Taeyeon and Tiffany guided her to a table in the club, a few of her other friends were there as well.

“Oh my god, look who is here!” Hyoyeon exclaimed as soon as she spotted her.

“Is this Sister Seo?” Sooyoung asked. “Do they even allow you out of the convent?”

“Maybe she is here to purify us sinners.” Sunny continued playfully, before taking a sip from her drink.

“Wow, very funny and totally mature” Seohyun said as she sat down. “I’m just here for today though.”

“Correction,” Tiffany said as she pushed Taeyeon on a chair and sat down on her lap. “If you don’t enjoy yourself, you’re just here for today.”

“Same thing.” Seohyun said as she sat down.

 

 

She had to admit it was kind of enjoyable; everyone was trying to get her to feel comfortable, so talking to her friends over a few drinks (not many, she’s not keen of getting drunk due to her previous experiences) was indeed something she liked.

Although, she had to admit she had felt something weird... as if someone had been watching her all night, it wasn't as if it made her uncomfortable but it made her feel curious, there was something steamy and honestly alluring about the gaze that had been glued to her all night, the mysterious aura had managed to somehow interest her.

Hyoyeon was in the middle of telling them about that crazy mother that interrupted one of the dance classes she taught in, when the bartender approached them with a couple of bottles and that glass he used to mix the beverages.

"Good evening ladies," He greeted as he started settling the bottles on the table and looked straight at Seohyun. "I'm here to deliver you a long island tea, courtesy of the beautiful lady over there..." He turned around and pointed to a tall, lean girl on the other side of the club, her fiery yet somehow soft gaze glued on Seohyun, she smirked when she saw how the bartender pointed at her, raising her glass at them before winking at Seohyun, who couldn't but gawk in awe at the attractive woman. "She specifically told me to come and prepare the drink here, so you wouldn't think they spiked your drink or something among the lines." The bartender started preparing it. "She told me that she had been eyeing you all night, and that she realized you had only bottled drinks that were sealed, hence her suposition that you were being careful." He said with a small smirk before pouring the drink in a tall and nice looking glass. It looked tasty indeed.

"Do you do this for every customer?" Asked Tiffany with piqued interest as she eyed Seohyun, the latter sneaking glances at the girl who had sent her the drink.

"Only for the ones who give me a 100 dollar bill in exchange." He said playfully. "I've been asked to spike drinks before, never have I done it by the way, but I've never been asked this." He continued. "Enjoy your drink."

And with that the bartender left.

Seohyun just stared at her drink while feeling her heart pick up its pace, she took it and had a small sip from it.

Delicious.

"Our dear Seohyunnie has gotten herself a rich and caring admirer~ So lucky~" Hyoyeon  said with a teasing tone.

"Leave me alone.." She muttered while continuing to drink it. She honestly wanted nothing more than to stand up and go to that girl's table, she had been charmed by that beautiful and alluring lady... and god, was that gaze enchanting.

"I think we should go dance," Sooyoung said suddenly, the rest of the girls, except for Seohyun  nodded. "Yeah, you stay here Seohyun, we'll go dance to the other side of the club, really really far from this table."

The girls stood up and quickly left the table, leaving a very confused Seohyun behind.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped in surprise. She turned around only to encounter the smouldering gaze that had been glued all night on her, she felt herself shudder at the intensity and quiver in want, how could a gaze turn her on like that? She had no idea.

She saw the other girl leaned in, placing just next to Seohyun's ear, her warm breath brushing her ear.

"I think your friends wanted us to be alone, since as soon as I stood up from my place over there they fled." The mysterious girl whispered hotly against her ear, one of her hands boldly placed on her waist. She leaned out slightly, just enough to stare directly into Seohyun's eyes. "My name is Im Yoona."

Seohyun shivered, this girl had her completely wrapped around her finger and she hadn’t really done anything…yet, she could tell that the warmth that filled her as soon as Yoona approached her had nothing to do with the hotness of the club and that the dizziness she felt from being so close was completely unrelated to the alcohol.

This girl was–even more if they asked Seohyun– as overwhelming as the lights of the club and she was so damn beautiful it hurt her eyesight a bit from how much brightness she brought to the moment.

"Can I know what's the name of the beautiful girl that has got me entranced from the moment she made her way in?" Yoona asked confidently and Seohyun thought of a lot of snarky comments she normally would make to anyone who made a move that bold on her.

But somehow it didn't feel right; all she craved for in that moment was for the other girl to get even closer.

"I... I'm Seo Joohyun." She replied simply.

"Such a beautiful name... fits the girl." Yoona said as she backed away slightly and Seohyun felt a bit disappointed about it. "Care to dance with me?" She asked simply and Seohyun found herself agreeing effortlessly to the request.

 

 

Seohyun wasn’t sure how exactly did it end like this, with her back pressed against one of the bathroom stalls of the club, her lips dancing around with Yoona’s, her own hands playing with that long luscious hair of the girl pressed up against her and the girl’s hands firmly exploring around her body, sighs and gasps leaving her when suddenly the girl left her lips and started traveling down… leaving kisses, bites all over her neck –she found a particular point just below the angle of her jaw that made her in her breath harsher than before– and Yoona decided to breathe hotly against the spot before on it and breaking the blood vessels in that area, leaving a very red and fiery hickey there.

She could only suppose that her current position resulted from the close dances under the overwhelming lights in the club and under the even more overwhelming gaze that the other girl possessed, she was sure it was also related to how the other girl turned out to be a great dancer, a teasing one, with body rolls and body waves that had managed to make dry and those feminine curves pressed against her own as she basically grinded against Seohyun.

She was even more than sure that whatever seduction game Yoona had been playing on her… was incredibly effective, since she currently found herself wishing for more and more coming from the doe eyed girl whose gentle eyes could become so fierce and animalistic she found herself letting herself go way too easily into it.

The girl separated herself from her and pressed her forehead against Seohyun’s, closing her eyes while they both panted slightly from their hot interaction.

“Joohyun…” The girl whispered before opening her eyes, her intense and lust filled eyes managed to make Seohyun’s knees go weak.

Thank god Yoona’s hands were now holding her possessively by the waist and had stopped her from falling down.

“Yes?” She muttered back, her eyes half lidded as she shifted her gaze from Yoona’s eyes to Yoona’s lips and finally to her neck… where she wanted so badly to get her a matching hickey to her own.

“Do you…” The girl started carefully and Seohyun could already guess what she was going to ask… and no matter how scary it could be… she couldn’t find herself replying with a no. “Do you want to go somewhere else?”

Seohyun could feel the adrenaline going all over her body; that question meant so many things and at the same time it meant only one thing.

Her mind suddenly went back to earlier that afternoon when Tiffany had told her “Plus, what if you actually meet someone that is totally drool worthy and you actually want to have with her?” God, how right she had been.

She wanted to, she wanted to so bad.

She heard a low chuckle and realized that her last thoughts had been voiced out and now Yoona was aware that “She wanted to so bad.”

“Are you entirely sure?” Yoona asked as she traced Seohyun’s jawline with her finger.

Seohyun wondered how did Yoona expect for her to say no when she was touching her like that.

“Yes.” She whispered.

“Let’s go then.” Yoona replied with a growing smirk on her features and Seohyun could only feel the adrenaline flowing through her whole body as she wondered how crazy this night could get.


Ta dah! First chapter down ! :) 

Comment, upvote and/or subscribe if you like the chapter or the story for that matter! 

Until Next Time :D