Teen Top

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 20

Teen Top

 

 

Another week had passed by quickly with you spending time with your brother, L.joe. Infinite was back from Japan to perform a special stage for a Dance Battle on a music show. You were nervous and happy to be back to working. You weren’t able to drive for two weeks so you had missed sitting behind the wheel and driving. But that was not the only reason why you were nervous and excited. It had seemed like you had developed a crush for the leader of Infinite which resulted in your mixed emotions.

 

This is so wrong. You sighed as you honked for the nth time. Their manager had told you that the boys were already ready and that you did not have to come up but you had been waiting for fifteen minutes already. This is so wrong; I cannot have a crush on my boss. I work for him for God’s sake. Ugh! Why did that idiot have to kiss me and make me all confused?!

 

Right when you were about to slam your hand into the steering wheel to honk the door of the van slid open.

“Stop taking out your fury on the poor car!” Sungyeol stated, peeking inside but not fully going in the car.

“Oh shut up.” You rolled your eyes. “Just get in. What took you guys so long anyways?” You asked as the rest of Infinite huddled into the car.

“Nothing important. Woohyun hyung was constipated.” Sungyeol stated with a playful smirk.

“Ugh.” You shuddered. “Too much information.”

“Hey! Japanese food just doesn’t match with my stomach, okay?” He tried to explain.

“Okay! Okay!” You held your hands out. “Stop. I get it.”

Their manager sat on the passenger side and you drove off to their Hair Shop for them to get prettied up. From the rear-view mirror you stole a glance at Sunggyu who was sleeping soundly in the car with this arms crossed against his chest. He was wearing a leopard patterned hoodie over his head. He looked too attractive.

 Bad idea.

You brought your attention back to the road. Stop it. You scolded yourself mentally, this wasn’t going to help anything.

 

 

After the stop at the hair salon you drove them to Mnet’s building. The boys got out of the van and you followed them after parking the van. You made sure to not glance at Sunggyu’s way or to even talk to him.

You were sitting at Infinite’s waiting room and finding new ways to ignore Sunggyu when the door swung open to reveal L.joe.

Your eyes brightened at the sight of your brother. L.joe said his greeting to Infinite as his eyes scanned the crowd for you. Once he spotted his sister, he walked towards you and grabbed your hand, pulling you up from your seat.

“Byunghun! What are you-“ Before you could even finish your sentence he dragged you out of Infinite’s waiting room, leaving everyone in shock.

Sunggyu watched L.joe drag you away and frowned. What the hell? You were smiling at L.joe and holding his hand. Does she like younger guys?

Out of curiosity Sunggyu headed out of the room. He did not know why he was acting like this but he wanted to know why and how you had gotten so close to L.joe suddenly! You were even calling L.joe by his real name. How close are they exactly?!

L.joe had bought you a drink from the vending machine and you were talking to him about random things. Sunggyu spotted the two of you and started heading your way.

A staff member came and called for L.joe.

“I gotta go, noona.” He pouted cutely which was something rare for him to do. “See you tonight! Don’t forget okay!” He called while running off.

Laughing you waved at him goodbye, “I know! I’ll see you tonight.”

See you tonight? What exactly is their relationship?! Fuming Sunggyu stalked back to his waiting room without being seen by you.

Smiling, you walked back inside the waiting room after talking to L.joe. He had been bugging you about making you meet s and he was going to make you meet Teen Top tonight.

“Well, someone’s happy.” Sungyeol nudged you while walking by you in a friendly manner.

“Of course I am. I found the one I was searching for.”You nodded with a smile.

Sunggyu’s ears picked up your answer and his frown deepened. So she is really in love? He sighed. Why am I getting worked up over this?! I just kissed her when I was drunk. Since she didn’t even confront me, it probably doesn’t even mean anything to her.

Your eyes landed on Sunggyu once again. He was frowning and seemed to be deep in thought. Your eyes landed on his lips, causing you to blush. Stupid Sunggyu! You looked away from him. It was his fault for kissing you and being nice to you and making you feel all weird around him!

Sunggyu saw you blushing and frowned even more thinking that the reason of the blush was the mischievous rapper of Teen Top. Stupid Sunggyu stop thinking about her!

 

 

After finishing up Infinite’s schedule you headed home to get ready to meet your brother’s group. You had seen them perform and such but you had never talked to them before.

Soon after you were done, L.joe appeared in front of your apartment. You locked your door and headed outside.

“You know if you gave me the address I could have just come. You didn’t have to pick me up.”

“Oh I couldn’t let my one and only sister travel by herself at night.” He said protectively.

You laughed and ruffled his hair. “Noona!”

“What?” You smiled. “Let’s go.”

 

After taking the Taxi you arrived at Teen Top’s dorm. It was smaller than Infinite’s dorm but it still looked nice.

L.joe unlocked the door and headed inside. You followed behind him after taking off your shoes.

“YAH! Didn’t I tell you to get ready? I brought my sister over, look at this!” L.joe voice boomed.

Your eyes widened in shock at that and you headed inside only to find two members of Teen Top sprawled across the floor playing video games . The dorm was not as messy as Infinite’s though. Aish why am I thinking about infinite again?!

Annyoung?” You said, unsure of what to do.

“Oh noona. Sorry!” The boys stood up immediately. L.joe rolled his eyes.

“I’m Ricky.” The one who you assumed to be the maknae said.

“I’m Eun Ae. Byunghun’s sister.”

“I’m Changjo, the maknae.” The other one said. His voice was slightly deeper than Ricky’s.

“Woah, really? I thought-“ You pointed at Ricky in confusion.

“It happens a lot its ok.” L.joe laughed.

Three more boys came out of their rooms. “Oh, noona you’re here already.” One of them smiled charmingly at you. “I’m Chunji.”

You smiled back. “Nice to meet you.”

“Aish, hyung!” Niel frowned, smacking the back of Chunji’s head. He couldn’t really stand Chunji being greasy. “Welcome to our dorm noona. I’m Niel.” He introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you. Wow I feel old. Is everyone in your group younger than me?” You asked Byunghun.

“No.  CAP hyung is your age. 92 line.” He replied. “Be he is younger by months.”

“Oh okay.” You glanced at the last boy.

“I’m Cap. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too.” You said in a formal way.

“No need to be formal. You two are friends. You can use banmal* with Minsoo hyung.” Chunji stated.

“Minsoo?”

“That’s my name.” Cap replied with a shy smile.

“I see.” You nodded.

 

 

After the introductions L.joe moved you towards the table where the dinner was set. There were boxes of takeout food on the table.

“We ordered Chinese food for dinner. I hope you like it.” Byunghun said pushing out your chair for you to sit down.

“I love it. Remember when we were little and lived in Seoul mom would always get Chinese food on Saturdays?” You replied excitedly.

“No I don’t.” L.joe replied almost too coldly, avoiding your gaze. The boys gazed at each other awkwardly at that.

“Um… of course you were too young! What was I thinking…” You said in a happy voice, ignoring L.joe’s sudden coldness.

The dinner was spent with laughter with the Teen Top boys cracking jokes here and there. L.joe was also able to relax more and turn back to his usual self.

 

After dinner you did not want to stay for much. “I know you guys have a schedule so go to sleep instead of spending time with me.”

“Thank you, noona.” Ricky said with a yawn.

“Nice to meet you.”

“You should come visit us again.”

The rest of them said their farewells. You and L.joe walked out of the dorm. “You should go back inside. I’ll just call a cab. You need to sleep, too.”

“But noona-!”

“I can take care of myself. Seriously Byunghun I was able to manage by myself all these years. I’ll be fine.” You smiled at him.

“but-“ You gave him a look. “Fine. I’ll see you later noona.” He waved and walked back inside once you got in the cab.

 

----

 

A/N: Sorry about the late update. I am kinda busy these days. You can read it in detail in my blog post. By September I should figure out my schedule and start having regular updates.

Thank you guys for all the comments and subs :):)