Pokemon Emergency!

Natural Disasters

Natural Disasters | Pokemon AU | Chapter Two Pt One

By jungkaren

a/n: thank you for the comments and your support for this story!! I will continue what I can and make sure to update as much as I can. Updates will probably be once a week. Maybe. Thank you again and thank you to those who subscribed! J Oh. And those who are wondering, all of their pokemon have been pre-captured meaning I already had a team set for each character. ALL PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE. CREDIT FOR THE PHOTOS GOES TOWARDS BULBAPEDIA AND OTHER SITES. I AM ONLY USING THE PHOTOS AS LOCATIONS AND REFERENCES FOR THE STORIES. THANK YOU.

Kanto Region. Pallet Town, Professor Lee’s Laboratory. 0700 AM

After learning that they all have been the choosers to save the world of pokemon and humanity, the boys have develop a sense of awkwardness. Everyone was from different regions, towns/cities, and had different pokemon types. Honestly, all of them use different types. Junmyeon (who lives in Petalburg city and the son of Yunho, gym leader of Petalburg City) and Yixing (who is the adopted son of Tiffany, one of the generation nurses, SoNyeoShiDae, in Lavender Town) use various types, Yifan trains to be the greatest dragon master and is the brother of Amber, gym leader of Blackthron City, and Henry, one of the Elite Four of the Johto Region. Sehun is in the process of following his brother, Donghae’s, footsteps into being the next gym leader of Violet City including Zitao (whose brother is Zhou Mi, gym leader of Dewford Town in the Hoenn Region) and Luhan (whose sister is Victoria, gym leader of Saffron City in the Kanto Region). Minseok lives on his own in Snowpoint City and who is the son of Sohee, one of the Elite Four, in the Hoenn Region. Couple One, Chanyeol and Baekhyun live together in Cinnabar Island in the Kanto Region. Couple Two, Jongin and Kyungsoo live together in Lilycove City in the Hoenn Region. And lastly, Jongdae resides in Sunnyshore City in the Sinnoh Region and is the son of Minho, gym leader of Mauville City in the Hoenn Region.

The first of the twelve who wakes up first is Yixing. Yixing’s dream is to become the world’s greatest Pokemon breeder and Pokemon doctor. Yixing is actually an orphan who is the adopted son of Tiffany, one of the generation nurses, SoNyeoShiDae, in Lavender Town where he grew up and spent most of his time taking care of pokemon with his mother and her Chansey. Yixing pretty much grew up with medicine and aiding pokemon. At age ten, he was given his first pokemon, a Happiny, his mother’s Chansey’s daughter. The two were inseparable and stayed together like glue. When years went by, Happiny was still Happiny because both Yixing and Happiny do not believe in violence/battles unless asked/challenged by other trainers. Yixing is peaceful and likes things to stay peaceful. I guess you can that Yixing is a peace maker.

4 years ago…

Kanto Region. Lavender Town, the road towards Tiffany’s Cottage. 0825 AM.

The young nurse was watering her garden when she saw a young boy walking by himself being covered in dirt and dragging himself in torn up clothing. She frowns and thinks to herself, “Oh no.. Another abandon child..” Tiffany quickly resided into her home and looked for a blanket, rushing out towards the miserable child.

Yixing wiped away the dried tears and sniffled again. He was abandon by yet another foster family who didn’t like him because he wasn’t “strong” enough to take on the other foster children living in the house to become future members of an elite underground group. All he wants is a mom and dad that would love him and care for him. Yixing is only eight years old and all he wants is a hug and being told that everything is gonna be okay.

“Excuse me!”

A soft lady voice was being heard in his ears and he turned around to see Tiffany running to him with a blanket and with a soft smile. She stops in front of him and got into eye level with him, “Hello.” The nurse gave the child an eye smile and Yixing smiled back with his dimples. He somewhat felt really comfortable with her and liked the bubbly energy she was giving off.

“Come. Lets get you cleaned up and get you something to eat. You look really hungry.”

Tiffany stood up and offered her hand to him and Yixing quickly accepted it. The two walk hand in hand as they head back to Tiffany’s little cottage home. Once inside, she brought the child to the bathroom and prepared a warm bath for him. Yixing wasted no time taking off his dirty clothes and jumped into the bathtub, giggling happily and enjoying the feel of a warm, nice bubble bath. The nurse watched with a wide smile and took his dirty clothes, throwing them away, “I’ll be back, okay?” Yixing looked up at her with doe eyes and nodded, watching her leave the bathroom. A few moments later, she returns with some new clothes in her hands which are actually her nephew’s clothes left behind before he grew out of them. Then, the little boy started crying and made some whaling noises. The woman quickly aided the child and frowns, “Hey.. What’s wrong?”

Yixing sniffled and rubbed his eyes roughly, “No one was never been this nice to me before..” He admits and she frowns even more, “What do you mean?” Yixing tells Tiffany about his whole life story of being abandon, having no mommy and daddy, and living or going with various different foster families. The story was so heartbreaking for Tiffany that it made her cry with the child. No child deserves to be abandon or be left behind to survive on their own. What cruel people did to Yixing anger her. Them having cold hearts because the one child doesn’t want to do that the other children are doing hurts her. She wanted to change that. Tiffany then decided her fate. She may be a young rookie nurse who’s been living out here for a few months but this child needs her. Yixing needs Tiffany, a mother who would guide him and show him the keys in life.

“Yixing. May I be your new mommy?”

The little boy gasped and looked up at her, “M-my m-mommy??..”

Tiffany’s lips grew into a smile and nodded, “Yes.”

Yixing squeal happily and hugged Tiffany tightly which ends up her being in the tub with him with her clothes. He apologizes right away and is expected to get hit but only gets a gentle laugh and a warm embrace. Yixing hugged his (now) mother tightly and they both sit in silences, enjoying the bubbly atmosphere.

And since that faithful day, Yixing and Tiffany grew together and were inseparable just like a mother and a son. Tiffany eventually adopted Yixing legally through his previous foster parents and it was a joyful celebration. They did everything together and Tiffany even took him to work to help around. The boy grew every day and became a friend to all the pokemon in the center and the people around town. Yixing cooked, cleaned, tending the garden, and being a son that any mother can ask for. Tiffany got Yixing into school. He went to school on time, came back on time, and did his homework and house chores, helped cooking, and again, being a son to Tiffany. Yixing’s life could not get any better.

Flashback ends…

The boy starts to make breakfast as another one wakes up who happens to be Junmyeon, son of gym leader, Yunho, in Petalburg City in the Hoenn Region. Junmyeon is actually the youngest son of two. His older brother, Jonghyun, is journeying with his best friend, Kibum.

Junmyeon learned his pokemon ways through his father, Yunho, who is the gym leader of Petalburg City in the Hoenn Region. Since he was a child, Junmyeon never really had friends since he was homeschooled most of his life but his mother taught him all the things he needed such as survival skills, cooking, cleaning, and etc. His mother was a former elementary school teacher for the pokemon program. His friends were his father’s and mother’s pokemon. When he was ten, his father gifted him his first pokemon, an Eevee. Junmyeon and Eevee grew close together and eventually, Eevee was given a fire stone by his grandfather, but Junmyeon didn’t want to evolve Eevee yet. He wanted to wait. Junmyeon fell in love with the Eeveelutions that he vowed to find himself another Eevees to later on evolve.

And ten years later, Junmyeon manages to find five more Eevees to complete his six-member team. He has Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. His last Eevee who was actually his first Eevee was going to be a special kind, a water type which is Vaporeon and personal reason. Before Junmyeon got his Eevee, his brother, Jonghyun, had a Vaporeon. Junmyeon would always play with her and became much attached. He wanted one himself too but he knew that he was too young to have a pokemon back then. When Jonghyun was announcing his departure for an adventure, Junmyeon used every last bit of time to spend with his brother’s Vaporeon. The next day when Jonghyun and Vaporeon left, Junmyeon grew sad but that very day, Junmyeon gets an Eevee like he wished. He hoped one day, him and his brother have a battle with their Vaporeons.

“Good morning.”

Junmyeon breaks the silence in the room as Yixing just grins while cooking up the breakfast meals, “Morning to you too.” Yixing says in return as Junmyeon watches him cook, “What are you making?” Yixing stirs the food in the pan, “Fried rice with eggs, ham, and veggie mix. Dumpling soup, steamed green beans, and Asian salad with orange slices and bell peppers.” Yixing hummed and Junmyeon got up, “You need some help?” Yixing turned his head to Junmyeon and nodded with a grin, “That be real nice right now. Thank you. You can start by cutting the bell peppers in thin slices.” And that’s how the morning in the kitchen went. The two boys cooked breakfast together as everyone woke up one by one.

After breakfast, everyone washed up and went out to meet Professor Lee in the battlefield for day one of Legendary 101. Stories have been told about the ancient pokemon that once roamed the pokemon world but now, they will find the real truth and the reasons why prehistoric pokemon never show themselves to the human eye. The mythical pokemon are extremely rare and are also known to be very powerful.

Kanto Region. Pallet Town, behind Professor Lee’s laboratory. 9:23AM

“Children. Please and sit down.” Professor Lee instructs them as they sat down in a circle with their selected pokemon. Junmyeon with his Eevee, Yifan with his Dratini, Jongin with Absol, Luhan with Ralts, Kyungsoo with Gible, Chanyeol with Growlithe, Baekhyun with Togepi, Jongdae with Shinx, Minseok with Vanillite, Zitao with Tyrouge, Sehun with Starly, and Yixing with Happiny.

“Today’s lesson is about Legendary 101.” Professor Lee pulls out a hologram generator and the first of the first Legendaries who appears are the Element Trio or known as the Winged Mirage. One of the ancient avian pokemon digitals up on the hologram.

“These are the three pokemon are the first Legendary Birds. The blue one is Articuno who is an ice pokemon. Stories tell that its wings are made out of ice. When Articuno flaps its wings, it can chill the moisture in the air around it, making snow fall. Articuno lives in cold, isolated locations, such as mountain peaks.”

The image changes into Zaptos and Professor Lee begins to explain, “This yellow one is Zaptos who is a thunder type. Its wings and tail are a gathering of spiky feathers, with black feathers covering the back of its wings and inner tail feathers. When Zapdos flaps its wings, it releases electricity that can potentially cause thunderstorms. When stricken by lightning, it gains power. The thunder pokemon is said to live about the thundering clouds when a storm rolls in but there were no sights of it being seen. Zapdos’ location is neither precise nor known.”

The thunder bird changes into the fire bird who happens to be Moltres, “This orange and gold pokemon is Moltres who is a fire type. Moltres discards embers with every flap of its wings, creating a radiant burst of flames. By dipping itself into the magma of an active volcano, this Pokémon can heal itself.”

The avian pokemon then went into a different picture who is Mewtwo with a “captured” on top and Professor Lee sighed, “Unfortunately I cannot tell you any facts about the genetic pokemon. Since its captured, no records won’t be able to reveal any information. We believe that Youngmin has blocked off all information from any legendary pokemon he has captured.”

“So Mewtwo has been captured..?” Zitao asked timidly and the professor nods, “Unfortunately yes. As of right now, Youngmin has detained Mewtwo of Kanto, Giratina of Sinnoh, and Hoopa of Kalos. One of our professor spies had informed us last night that he’s captured Diancie, the diamond Pokemon of Kalos.”

Everyone remained silent after the fresh part of news and were gathering their thoughts together. They were leaving all their families and friends behind for this superhero mission to protect them. The Pokemon world was slowly coming to an end if they don’t stop the evil Team Rocket leader on time.

“The people and the pokemon of the pokemon world are all depending on all of you. You all are the second generation of the first ancestors who stopped it the first time.”

Everyone went silent once again and Professor Lee sighed, “I understand that you are all young and want to spend all your time being with pokemon. Pokemon have saved our lives, now its time for us to save them. Look behind you..” The boys turned around as the professor looked ahead and they all watched their pokemon happily playing and laughing together, “They need us. We need them. We need each other. Our world would have not been balanced if it weren’t for them. They are the reason why we are here today.”

“They’re magnificent creatures..” Chanyeol comments and Baekhyun holds his hand, “They’re part of our lives, the daily activities we do. It’s time for us to give back at them.” Professor Lee’s lips went into a smile, “They are like children to us.” They take a few more moments to enjoy the scene before the pokemon expert speaks, “Moving onto the Johto region. We have our three legendary beasts, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.” The visual changed into the beastly dogs, “They were first founded in the Burned Tower located in Ecruteak City. It was once said that they had passed away during the burn down of the Brass Tower and Ho-Oh had resurrect them. Entei for fire to represent as the flames that smoldered the tower, Raikou for thunder to represent the cause of the tower being ignited, and Suicune for water who watered away the blaze crashing down the tower. No one ever knew who they were before the beast pokemon were revived. People did not know if they were common pokemon or ancient pokemon.”

The image becomes the tower duo and the imagines begin to become bigger as the holograms flew up in the air; “These two birds are the Tower Duo, Ho-Oh and Lugia. Lugia resided in the Brass Tower whereas Ho-oh resided in the Bell Tower. When the Brass Tower burned down, Lugia flew and now resides in the Whirl Island. No one has never found the sea avian due to heavy whirl pools and heavy currents towards the islands.” The hologram of Lugia lands near Baekhyun and makes his beautiful noise, “That is the song of the guardian of the sea. Besides Kyogre, Lugia was known as guardian of the sea and protected the ocean life. Although Lugia is a Psychic/Flying pokemon, he may also learn water type moves and some ice moves as well.”

Lugia suddenly transform into Ho-oh as its red wings soar up into the sky as it shines up with his golden trail and everyone looks up in awe, “This is Ho-Oh. The avian pokemon who represents the phoenix. It says that Ho-Oh holds a power called “Scared Fire” which gives rebirth to those who have passed in life. The rare few who bear witness to Ho-Oh are promised an endless happiness. Ho-Oh used to settle on at the top of the Bell Tower until the Brass Tower was destroyed by fire. It now seemingly flies through the world's skies in search of a Trainer with a pure heart.”

End of Chapter Two. I am very very very sorry for the really late update. Working as a full time student and job is a lot of work. I will try to work on the next update. THANK YOU NEW SUBS!!