Happy Birthday suho

Suho Birthday Celebration

Suho comes home after his movie shooting and a cake cutting with his movie team ... He was tired and he entered the home thinking you were already asleep as he had an extra key with him... 

You had a big book shelf at home , it was like a library der and next to it was a big framed picture of all members together with handsome happy faces, a light in d corner of d room was falling on d picture exactly on exo logo...  

As he was busy with movie  shooting he hadn't checked instagram update of channie and the other phone messages and calls and video messages from his loved ones... 

When he saw the picture of ot12 together he went near the picture and touched the picture with heavy heart missing all his boys who would make him smile and laugh always and love him to d core ... He was deeply engrossed in his thought rewinding how his birthday was celebrated previous years with all members together in front of fans and members comforting him  when he cried... 

Suddenly the light went off and there was complete darkness and suho was struggling to take his mobile out whn he suddenly heard someone singing... 

He was surprised to see it was chen who came with bday cake and singing seangil chukka hamnida ... And stood in front of suho and held the cake tada...chen was followed by kyungsoo, channie,baekhyun,sehun,lay,xiumin, kai couldn't come as he was in LA.

Suho had a smile on his face and tears  forming in his eyes... The light was still off... But suho could recognise his boys in  that darkness too and his heart was still heavy whn he searched for  tao , kris and luhan in that darkness ...

Suho suddenly heard some singing again and there came kris, luhan and tao. ( tao came that morning only to meet suho  and next morning was his flight to go back) 

Suho started tearing more , he couldn't control himself nd ran and hugged kris .. "Hyung ! I missed you !" Followed by luhan and then tao, his baby... Tao started crying too and suho mama hugged his baby and asked " gwenchana??" Nd tao replied"hmm gwenchana omma !" 

Then dey pulled out of hug nd suho kissed tao's forehead...

Then chanyeol called "hyung come cut d cake!"

He came towards d cake and all shouted make a wish... 

Suho joined his hands and closed his eyes... He prayed for tao's health to b better soon and members health to b good always and exo should b back to ot12 ... A tear rolled down his cheek and he open his eyes and blew d candle and all members attacked him with cake to put it on his face and all were playing around and suddenly suho heard his parents voice... 

His eyes went wide and turned back and there they were suho's omma and appa on d screen , it was a recorded mess from his parents wishing him for his birthday as they knew their son was busy working hard ... Suho felt soo blessed to see his parents being proud parents bcause of suho and later suddenly kai appeared from nowher on d screen... "Suho hyung ! Ill b der tomorrow dont miss me, my teleporting power is not working here huhu, hahahaha" kai laughed loudly , "happy bday hyung , saranghae, miss u and he gives flying kisses " 

Suho feels he is d most happiest person on earth today . 

Suddenly a tigers roar s heard on d screen followed by a baby tiger playing around , all members say awwww that's soo cute ... Later there appears a message  saying thankyu for adopting me  and there will appear d certification of adoption and down d  fanclub name will b mentioned ... Suho is frozen bcoz of too many surprises  .. To add for it der appears a cute star cartoon on d screen saying "anneyohaseyo! Exo leader suho-imnida!" 

And den d certificate appears where a star s named after his real name... 

All members start shouting deabek  and clapping and now there will b followed by a video by fans which was sent to sm and other posts from facebook photo edits , instagram updates and suho bday projects by fans around the world . 

Suho's happiness had no limits that day he was smiling and had tears rolling down his cheeks ... 

He bowed a complete 90 degree to all s and said thankyu for all your love and support and all members  suddenly fall on suho for group hug saying saranghae hyung... 

Dat moment was epic, memorable, d best memorable happiest birthday suho had ...

Now all r lights are already on and he s still not aware that you are standing in d corner of d kitchen door... 

He looks at you nd gives a broad smile... You approach suho and greet him wit a hug saying "happy birthday" and he hugs back ... U give him the  tab to his hand and say "go leave a official thankyu mess for fans, they will b waiting for you" 

Channie comes towards you asking "noona , food please  i am too hungry..." You go  inside  kitchen to serve then juice first followed with dinner... 

All sat down on coach and some on d chair and was talking non stop ... Checking on tao's leg injury nd panda kicking his legs nd showing its healing ... 

Sehun hugging luhan nd baekhyun nd chanyeol having fun wit kris by remembering showtime ungya ungya incident , xiumin was laughing with all nd so was  kyungsoo too , lay probably dozing off  ...

Suho finished leaving a video message and a written message on official website thanking members and exol's for der precious wishes ... He suddenly happen to c d wallpaper of your tab where it was yours and his photo edited saying happy bday ... And bychance he happen to see recent apps nd realised all d video work and the birthday plan was yours.. U planned and invited members and the video editing and picture updates from fans  all were your hard work to show him that he has a beautiful blessed day... He smiled looking at the tab nd he left the room to join the members in the living room... 

He saw you running in and out of kitchen serving food and he just came following you to kitchen... Stood there staring at your back and you were not aware about him there and you were struggling to take the plates from top cupboard ... 

Suho came closer to you and kissed on your  left cheek .. Your eyes went wide , you froze at that moment .. You saw him from the corner of your eyes... U knew it was suho... U slowly turned towards him and looked at him...

Suho's eyes were sparking from happiness and you could see hearts in his eyes... He had never expected soo many surprises on his bday at once...

He started moving towards you and you started moving backwards ... You mumbled slowly"kids r here" ...

He didn't respond ... U reached the other part of kitchen slab and there was no way to escape  ... Suho trapped you at that moment and held ur chin to make u look up to him.. Your face was already red from all d blushing... He slowing attacked your lips ... It was a kiss filled wit love  and  thankyu  feeling ... You hit his chest to stop bcoz it would be awkward if u get caught by members... 

Suho's grip was tight nd you had no choice but to melt in his arms from the kiss... Suho bit your lower lip and it.. U both brokeup from kiss panting ... 

He said "thankyu  for everything" and his voice was husky... 

You heard baekhyun calling from out "noona more juice please" ...

Suho was like "aishh!! These kids ordering my love  ... I will see the  end of dem " he went out smirking with the  juice tray...

You touched your lips for the feel of the kiss and blushed ... You saw all the members enjoying and having fun and slept there on eachother... 

You just stood der and adored all of them how beautiful their relationship was and how much they missed each other... 

It was another beautiful break for EXO to spend tym as o

t12 together that evening...

The end 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Comments are appreciated :)