End

Best Birthday Ever

"Joohyun ah,please wake up.." Wendy tried to wake up her girlfriend with her aegyo voice.However,Irene continued her sleep.

"Bae,wake up or else you'll not receive your birthday gift," she pleaded again.

"Five more minutes....hmm" Irene mumbled in her sleep.Wendy sighed and just hugged Irene's waist while watching her sleeping.Wendy can't helped herself as she started to planted the soft kisses around Irene's face.Irene stirred in her sleep and tried to avoiding it.Wendy are now attacking her neck.Irene gave up and opened her eyes.She cupped Wendy's chin and crashed her lips onto Wendy's lips.They pulled away as they need oxygen.

"You love to disturb my sleep," Irene muttered.

"Come on,Hyun-ah.Today is your birthday.We've to go out because I've a surprise for you.I planned this yesterday," Wendy said."Why are you so quiet?" She asked as she didnt heard any response.She looked at Irene and found out that her girlfriend fall asleep again.Wendy quickly shook Irene's body to wake her up.

Irene groaned."Wan-ah,today is the only day that I'm free from my work,"she said tiredly.

"I know but I want to celebrate your birthday,"Wendy pouted,didn't know Irene are melting with her action.

'Why I found she is cute today?Damn you,hormones' Irene's thought.

"Okay,we'll go out today.Give me 30 minutes to get ready,"Irene spoke up.

"Really!?I'll wait for you~" Wendy jumped happily like a kit who got their candy around the room and exited the room.

 

After 30 minutes

They left home with Wendy's family bodyguard.Her bodyguard's name is Tiffany Hwang.She lived in front of their house.

"So,where are we going?" Irene asked.They're now walked to  nowhere for god sake.

"It's secret.I've two birthday gifts for you," Wendy grinned cheekily.

Wendy brought Irene to SM Coex Artium.

"Your first gift.I knew you want to go here and buy the merchandise.I knew you likes SM artists so much.You can choose anything you want and I'll pay for you," she smiled sheepishly at Irene.Irene didn't say anything as she was busy observing the things inside the building.

In the middle of their shopping session,Wendy realized Tiffany were missing in action."Did you see Tiffany?She's missing," Wendy asked.

"I didn't see her too," Wendy are so mad at the moment because she has no protection.

After 2 hours shopping,they went out and Wendy lead Irene to Seoul Olympic Stadium.

"Your second gift.I'd bought the tickets for us.You once told me that you want attending SMTown Concert.Here we are today,attending the concert.Let's go," Wendy said and went into stadium,searching for their places.

They're waving the lightstick and jammed to the song.They're fangirling so hard before Wendy noticed that Irene is shivering a little.Without saying a word,Wendy took off her plaid shirt and gave it to Irene.Irene quickly wore it and mouthing 'Thank You' to Wendy.

Unknown for them,a cameraman kept shooting them fangirling.He can't stopped filming because Wendy and Irene are cheerful eventhough the song was sad.Another reason are they always started the wave of lightstick.In a minute,they're popular because the video of them fangirling are showed during break time.

At the backstage,all SM artists are shocked and touched by their actions.They watched the video with a teary eyes.

"Ceo-nim,can we brought them up to the stage?" Jessica asked.

"Of course you can."

"The fans won't be mad,right?" Sunny asked worriedly.

"Soonkyu,are you a grandma?Do you remember that all kpop fandoms and companies agreed to support each other?They even promised to stop the fanwar.They're mature fans now.They know what to do.Go find them.It is encore stage now.Hurry," the ceo said while smiling.He doesn't cared about money anymore.All he cared was his artists's happiness under him.How sweet....back to the story.

They came out from backstage and tried looking for Wendy and Irene.

"Attention to the two girls that was in the video just now,please come up on the stage.We've a surprise to you," Amber said happily.

Wendy and Irene are shocked as well seeing the artists continued to find them in the crowds.

"Do you plan this too?" Irene asked.

"No....." Wendy lost her word.

Irene wanted to leave but Wendy begging her to stay with the latter.They're waiting of what will happen next.

After a few minutes,Sunny found them with her eagles eyes.She quickly told them to come with her.Sunny are leading them to the backstage.Sunny instructed them to changed their clothes and wore SMTown shirt.After they're done changing,the staff took a picture of them.Wendy and Irene was still surprised but they managed to smiled.They're holding hands to relaxed their body.

Sunny with the helped of Jessica lead them up to the stage.Once they're on the stage,SM artists greeted them and waved their hands.Wendy and Irene are very excited to met their bias.Before,they only met their bias through the computer screen but now they met their bias face to face.Irene could heard all the fans screamed their name."WenRene!WenRene!" This made Irene confused because,how the fans knew their names?They didn't intoduced themselves yet.....

A sudden backhug made Irene flinched a little.She turned to see who was it.Turns out that it was Seulgi,the leader and main vocalist of Fried Chicken.Fried Chicken is a girl group with three members.Besides Seulgi,the others are Park Sooyoung or her stage name,Joy,the main rapper and lead dancer.Kim Yerim or Yeri,maknae and main dancer.They debuted in 2014 with a song called 'Happy Chicken'.All of them are visual of the group.

Irene smiled at Seulgi and the latter smiled back.They're chatting and singing together.Meanwhile,Wendy was dragged along by Joy,Yeri and Taeyeon.Wendy borrowed Joy's mic and sang together with Taeyeon.Her voice are not a joke at all.The fans kept taking the pictures and screamed loudly about two lucky fans that were on stage.On the way back to the main stage,the five of them spotted the camera and they're posing in front of it.WenRene went to the middle stage again when D.O offered to took a photo of them with his camera.

The concert are officially ended.All of them including Wendy and Irene bowed to the fans.After that,the ceo came up to the stage.His appearance surprising the fans because he rarely showed up at public.

"I've something to announce," he said while smirking. "I'll add Wendy and Irene,the two lucky fans,into Fried Chicken.I'll change the group's name from Fried Chicken to Red Velvet.Yeah,you heard that.I chose them because they're good at dancing and singing.I saw their talents during encore stage just now.Will you join SM family,girls?" He asked.

"Join them! Join them! Join them!" The fans cheered.They did not jealoused at all because being a fan are more precious in their life.Wendy discussed with Irene.

Then,Wendy took a deep sigh before started talking."Thank you,ceo-nim for giving us this chance.We....." she paused and looked at Irene.".......agreed to join SM family!!!" She screamed loudly."Yeayyyy!" The fans screamed.

The reason why Wendy and Irene agreed are SM ent let their artists to wrote a song and putting it in their album.Second,the artists got to signed a special contract.A special contract are SM will protect them,the artists can choose how long they want to be an idol and the artists can request to ceo to become a solo singer anytime.Lastly,the artists under SM can choose the date and month to make a comeback.

That night,Wendy cuddled up to Irene.They'll start their work a Red Velvet's member tomorrow.They can't stopped smiling,thinking about what happened today.

"Thanks for your gift,Wan-ah.I really enjoyed it," Irene said.

"Glad that you liked it.I've a bonus gift for you."

"What is it?"

"This." She said as she kissed Irene's lips passionately.Irene pulled away and stared lovingly at her girlfriend.

"I love you,Seungwan," she wrapped her arms around Wendy's waist and snuggled closer to Wendy's neck.

"I love you two,Joohyun." They slowly drifted into the dreamland while whispering 'I Love You'.

 

 

 

 

a/n:

huarghhh *screams* finally,jahshjsjsjhsjjsj

I know this fanfic is a fail fanfic.i'll waiting for your comment *winks*

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY,RED VELVET!!!! #1YearHappinessWithRedVelvet #1YearWithRedVelvet #RedVelvet1stAnniversary

Hope you enjoy my story.I'm sorry if there are too much grammar mistakes.Thank you for reading ^^ bye bye and see you next time *waves my hands happily and bows down*