Prologue

Fan Fool

She was glad, nothing went wrong. 

"Thanks for everything, you guys are invited next time." N said to them.

"Sure we will visit you guys." Yongjae said.

Seulmi shut closed her purse and got up, ready to leave with her N oppa and other VIXX oppas.

Himchan was still sitting there, staring at her so she stared back at him and even stuck out her tongue. He rolled his eyes in annoyance. As she marked a footstep, her index finger got a cut from the sharp end of something. She looked up at her slightly bleeding finger. Before she could turn back to see what caused it, Himchan rushed towards her and grabbed her hand with force. Her mind couldn't manipulate the situation.

"How-w did.... How did this happen?" Himchan asked and gulped loudly.

"It's a simple cut... Now let go off my hand." She whispered to him. 

His mouth was watery now. Seulmi tried her best to get out of his grip but he didn't let her out of his hold. Instead,.... he her bleeding finger and then took it inside, the minute amount of blood dripping out. She was shocked. This was not what she imagined, rather it was something she could never imagine. He took it out.

"Seulmi... the blood wont stop...." He said and located it inside his mouth again, enjoying the iron-filled thickness of her blood which made him it like crazy.