Jongup's First Day Of School [1/?]

~Innocent Love~

After the group hug and Junhong's protectiveness, everybody went back to their seats. Due to Junhong's jealously, the teacher told Jongup to sit next to Junhong. Little Junhong refused to let little Jonguppie sit with anybody else that's not him. Little Jonguppie didn't mind, Junhong is funny, nice and his friend but he does like to kiss Jongup a lot.

"Jonguppie~ let's play~!" Junhong shouted and gathered the attention of everybody else.

 

"No, play with me Jonguppie~!" A girl shouted.

 

"Play with me~!" A boy yelled, jumping up and down.

 

"Come play with us~! We're playing house~!" Two girls shouted at the same time.

 

The teacher saw how distressed little Jonguppie looked so she decided to help. "Everybody, listen up. Why don't we colour what we see ourselves doing in the future?"

Junhong had an idea, "Yes! Let's do that!" He jumped up and down, not bothered by the change in atmosphere.

Everybody was disappointed, they wanted to play with the new student but colouring did sound fun! Everybody cheered before the teacher handed out some paper to each of the students to colour.

Little Jonguppie had trouble, he doesn't know what he wants to do in the future. Himchan hyung wouldn't let him be a firefighter, it's too dangerous and he can't play with fire. He wouldn't let him be a spy, it might get him killed or hurt. And he certainly wouldn't let him be a school teacher, it might make him feel light headed and go into the hospital from all the pressure.

Jongup pouted, he can't think of anything! "I can't think of anything, Junhong."

Junhong covered his paper before Jongup even saw it, "Just think of something." He smiled reassuringly.

"Can I see yours?" Jongup curiously peeked behind Junhong's arms but didn't succeed.

"No cheating! I'll show you when I'm done." Junhong gave him a huge smile like how he looked in the park yesterday.

Little Jonguppie knew that smile, he's planning something that would surprise him entirely. "Okay. Oh! I know!" Jongup excitedly coloured what he saw himself doing in the future.

This time, Junhong was curious. "What are you colouring?"

Jongup covered his paper, "No cheating!"

Junhong pouted, he really wants to see what Jongup is colouring! "Just one little peek?"

Jongup giggled, Junhong is so cute and hard to resist. "No, Junhong. Do your paper." He gestured to Junhong's paper.

Junhong pouted but complied with Jongup's command. He went back to colouring his awesome paper!

Everybody in the class were showing off their colouring to each other, everybody except Jongup and Junhong. They were being secretive about their colouring.

"Need some colour here, and here, oh! And here." Little Jonguppie remarked, adding the colour dark blue to his colouring. He also added some pink, black, and yellow. He glanced at Junhong's body before adding another colour.

"Hmm.... Lellow! Blue!" While Junhong added yellow, blue and black. He also took a peek at Jongup's body before resuming his colouring.

 

"I'm done!" A boy shouted, he had a really nice, bright smile.

 

"Me too!" A girl yelled excitedly, already flailing her paper around.

 

Soon, everybody in the class was done. Jongup and Junhong still didn't want to show each other what they drew. It was a surprise. They turned their papers downward so the colouring can't be seen.

"Okay! Let's see what you drew! Remember, it's show-and-tell!" The teacher said gleefully. She scanned the classroom, everybody was raising their hands excitedly.

"Hmm... Seohyun, why don't you go first?"

"She always go first." Junhong whispered to Jongup, who eagerly noted that.

"Sure!" Seohyun stood up and flashed her paper around, "This is me! I want to be a doctor!" The paper had a colouring of Seohyun wearing a doctors' coat, checking up on a patient.

Everybody clapped their hands excitedly, very happy that someone wants to be a doctor.

The teacher smiled and clapped her hands, "Very good, Seohyun. We need doctors! You may sit down now."

Seohyun sat down, proudly.

"Now, who's next?"

Everybody raised their hands except for Seohyun because she already went.

Junhong wanted to raise his hand the highest so he stretched his arm up high. Everybody took this as a challenge. Soon, everybody was either standing up or stretching their hand like Junhong. And Junhong, being the tallest, just stood up and towered over nearly everybody in the class.

"Pick me! Mine's the highest!" Junhong stuck his tongue out at everybody except Jongup, because he likes Jongup too much to do that!

The teacher giggled, Junhong is always the one who starts these kind of things. "Very well, Junhong!"

Junhong gave a huge smile at the mention of his name.

"Why don't you show us what you coloured?"

Junhong nodded eagerly and displayed what's on his piece of paper: it was a picture of two people, one short and one tall dressed in what's called work clothes, a suit and tie. A big house on the side with a dog or what looks like a dog playing by the house.

"This is me and Jonguppie~! I will marry him when we grow up~!" Junhong explained, a huge bright smile on his face while looking at little Jonguppie.

The teacher squealed, gave him a two thumbs up and an "aww~". She quickly composed herself after silently squealing about how Jongup and Junhong are so cute together. "That's very nice Junhong~! Who's next?"

Junhong peeked at Jongup's paper but couldn't because Jongup was still covering it, he pouted and raised his hand. His arm caught the attention of the teacher.

"Junhong, you already went."

"I know but please pick Jonguppie. I want to see his paper because he wouldn't let me see it." Junhong pouted, he knew that he was cute and he used it to his advantage sometimes but not all the time, just on things he really wants!

The teacher smiled, Junhong is just too cute! "Okay then, Jongup." She nodded towards little Jonguppie who just smiled in return.

"Sure! Thanks Junhong! This is my paper!" He stood up and flashed his paper to the class: it was nearly the same as Junhong's but instead of just only him and Jongup, Jongup drew all six people?

Junhong furrowed his eyebrows, six people? There's only five people.... "Jonguppie, why is there six people?"

The teacher smiled and squealed again because they both almost drew the same thing: each other. She told him to sit down as her eyes moved around the room again.

As Jongup sat down again, little Junhong asked his question again. "Why is there six people? There's only five."

Little Jonguppie smiled, they both weren't paying attention to whatever's happening in the classroom anymore. "It's because Daehyun doesn't have anyone. Himchan hyung taught me how to divide the easy way!"

Junhong gasped, Jongup knows how to divide?! It's practically unheard of! "You do?!"

He nodded, "Yep!"

"What's divide?"

Jongup giggled, Junhong doesn't know what divide is! "Himchan hyung said I'm smart! Six divided by three is... Umm.... Oh! Two!" Little Jonguppie was so proud of himself! Himchan hyung is really nice and caring! He clapped and congratulated himself, gave himself a pat on the back and a "Good job!" 

Little Junhong clapped, his Jonguppie is so smart! He knows what this 'divide' is, Junhong doesn't know what that is. Junhong gave a peck on Jongup's lips. "Wow! So that's why there's six people?"

Jonguppie nodded, he didn't mind the kiss. He like kissing Junhong anyway. "Yep! Himchan hyung said he has Yongguk, I have you and Daehyun has no one."

Junhong's face darkened at the mention of Daehyun's name, that boy was trying to steal his Jonguppie away from him! Then Junhong had an idea: get someone for Daehyun!

Junhong nodded and smiled, that's why there's six people! Jongup is thinking about getting a friend for Daehyun! "A friend for Daehyun?" Junhong pointed at the sixth person standing next to Daehyun.

Jongup smiled and nodded, his Junhong figured it out! "Yeah! Let's find him after daycare!"

Junhong's eyes twinkled with excitement, finally that Daehyun is not going to bother HIS Jonguppie anymore and will have someone for himself! "Yes! At Himchan's school?"

"Yep! Daycare ends earlier than the other school?"

Junhong nodded, "Yep!"

"Good!" Jonguppie nodded just as everybody was done showing off their papers.

 

The teacher decided that everybody should play outside since it was a beautiful day. Junhong giggled and grabbed Jongup's hand and dragged him outside with Jongup just smiling widely. He took him to the sandbox, where they first played with each other!

"Let's play Jonguppie~!"

"Okay!" Jongup sat down with Junhong, once again, tried to sit on his lap. "Junhong, sit there!"

Junhong pouted, he didn't want to sit on the sand: it was hard! And Jonguppie's lap is so nice and much better than the sand! "Jonguppie~!" Junhong whined, he knew Jongup couldn't resist his cuteness.

He stuck out his tongue at Junhong and just nodded.

Junhong beamed, he sat down on his lap. "Thank you Jonguppie~!" He kissed the tip of Jongup's nose.

Jongup smiled but remembered what Himchan said to him about Junhong kissing him. "No Junhong. No kissing! Wait until we're older!" Jongup waved his finger and scolded Junhong.

He pouted, "But we're a day older now Jonguppie!"

Jongup thought about it, it was true they are older than yesterday. "Yeah..."

Junhong smiled evilly, "Can I kiss you now?"

Jongup looked at him, Junhong is much closer than he was before. Before Jongup could say anything about it, Junhong kissed him and ran off around the playground. Jongup pouted and ran after him, "I said no kissing Junhong!"

Junhong laughed as he got chased, his Jonguppie is so cute he can't help but ! "Come get me Jonguppie~!"

Jongup had short legs compared to Junhong but he did run faster than anybody he's met. Jongup quickly grabbed Junhong's shirt before he got away, "I got you!"

Junhong stopped and pouted, he had long legs, why couldn't he outrun Jongup? "Why are you faster than me?"

Jongup blinked, he doesn't know the answer to that question. "I don't know. I just am." Jongup smiled and boasted about himself. "But you colour better than me." He added.

This time, it was Junhong's turn to blink, "I do? But you run faster than me."

Both Jongup and Junhong looked at each other before laughing. They thought it was funny how they're good at something but don't know about it.

After laughing, Junhong smiled at Jongup. "I love you Jonguppie~!"

Himchan didn't teach him about this Jongup thought.

 


A short chapter because Junhong is being serious with Jonguppie and Jonguppie doesn't know what to do~ :)