Knock Me Off

Knock Me Off

When you are dating a spy boyfriend and he flirts too much with his Honey-trap girls, you got jealous and want to break it off with him.

So in your house, in your living room, on your couch and in his arms, you say the words.

"Let's break up."

Sehun stiffens behind you, he stills for a few moments before questioning a "why?"

You waste no time to answer. Still facing the television and listening to the reporter telling the latest news, you say, "I have enough of envying over your 'girls'."

Sehun sighs on your nape, "then don't. They're just tools to help me gather information about my Target."

You roll your eyes even though he can't see your expression, "look for other sources besides hot-cheap chicks."

"Can't you stop the jealousy? You are mature enough to understand my job," he say while curling your hair around his finger.

"With your numerous missions, you don't spend much time with me. We are dating, why can't I be jealous?" you snap at him, now facing him fully.

And with his stoic face he say, "Because we are not. And I'm not just a Honeypot. I am also a Raven and you're my Target."

 

Then, there was nothing but darkness, serenity, and silence.