Chapter 2

Clouds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey Lulu,whatchu doing?"

Nafiza stopped laughing,without waiting for an answer she quickly stood up bowed to Luhan and scurried out of the terrace.Luhan looked irritated while the other boy looked amusedly at him.

"And what exactly is so funny?",snapped Luhan,"you have horrible timing Tao like oh God!",he screeched. Tao grinned widely and said while stretching himself out like a cat,"Sorry for breaking up your love-time but Mr.Wang had been searching for you regarding the upcoming match.You better go and talk to him."

Luhan sat up interested,"Upcoming matches?That's way out of the season.I wonder what's going on in their heads?"

Tao simply shrugged and murmured,"I'm a basketball person,don't ask.Soccer is strictly your thing buddy."

"She's mute right?",Tao asked quietly.Luhan hummed in affirmative while walking down the stairs.He suddenly stopped and gazed out of the window as he caught sight of that mute beauty slowly walking across the field towards the science building.

Tao watched Luhan with interest and smiled,"You really like her don't you?".Luhan didnot reply instead chose to gaze outside.

"So is this pity or this pure affection?"

Luhan raised a brow as he looked back at Tao,"Isn't that a bit too early to ask?"

Tao chuckled as he clapped Luhan on his back,"Ge,you do what you have to do.Gosh",he grinned at him,"never thought that our school prefect would be in love,like ever."

"She's a beauty though."

Luhan was about to open his mouth to retort playfully when suddenly a loud booming,"DID YOU SAY LOVE?" reverberated across the corridor.

"Chanyeol,no explosions in the corrid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter