Baby Jenner Chae

Meet Up In A Gangnam Clinic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon and Kylie finally gave birth to their baby, she was named Princess Gucci Marilyn Mercedes Benz Rainbow Dash Jenner Chae. Her lips took up 69% of her face, "She's got your lips", Kylie giggled, "No she's got yours!", Hyungwon cooed as he squeezed their baby's lips. "Ugh pass me the ing sick bucket", Shownu said as he stood in the corner of the hospital room. "Don't take it out on us you're flopping on Hit The Stage you sad ", Hyungwon spat. "Can I carry her boo?", Kendall asked, so Kylie passed over the parcel. "Aww she's so cute, she even smells of money!". Jooheon asked "Can I do aegyo in front of her?", "NO", Monster's Inc shouted. He pouted like a puppy that got told off for ting on someone's brand new leather sofa. "How about I teach her to spit some bars", Changkyun swaggered over to Kylie's bed. "The only thing she'll ever need to learn about is how to become undeservingly wealthy and take good insta selfies!", Kylie declared. Kihyun was nowhere to be seen because he was too busy pigging out on the leftover hospital food and Minhyuk and Wonho were arguing over who's the real visual. "Well at least we can agree it ain't Hyungwon", Minhyuk said. "Yeah and I bet his baby is ugly too", Wonho bitterly snarled, then they both gave each other a fist bump.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter