Ch.24

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having grown up together since they were in diapers, both Minho and Jonghyun knew everything about each other. So on Monday afternoon during lunch time, Minho could tell that something was on his best friend’s mind. Jonghyun had been unusually quiet all day, which was quite a shock for Minho since he was used to his cousin chattering on nonstop.

“So are you going to tell me what’s up or go crazy thinking about it?” He asked after swallowing a bite of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Jonghyun shrugged and sighed, fiddling with the straw in his carton of juice.

“It’s just that…I mean I’m not…He just…out of nowhere,” Jonghyun rambled on, making absolutely no sense. Minho put his hands up to stop his cousin.

“Start at the beginning, and when you come to the end, stop,” He instructed. Jonghyun nodded robustly and took a deep breath as he started he anecdote.

“Okay so on Friday I went over to Key’s apartment to hang out and then all of a sudden he kisses me! And it just…it felt really good and we ended up making out but then he stopped me and said it meant something different to him than it did to me,” He said.

“And?” Minho pressed on.

“I don’t think it did…” Jonghyun said softly. Minho ‘oh-ed’, understanding the situation now. He smiled and patted his best friends back comfortingly.

“Have you told Key this yet?” He asked.

“No, but…I just…I don’t know,” Jonghyun admitted.

“Well I think you should figure out exactly what Key is to you before you do anything. You need to understand your own feelings first,” Minho advised him. The bell rang and all the students in the cafeteria got up to start throwing their garbage away and to leave for class. Jonghyun and Minho stood up and did the same, walking into the halls together.

“Thank frog-face, that helped a lot,” Jonghyun said graciously as they walked together. Minho nodded and smiled and waved goodbye as he headed in the opposite direction for Pre-Calculus class, stopping at his locker first. He leaned against the metal doors and quickly took out his phone to check for any new messages. He’d sent two to Taemin today, but there was no answer yet. He sighed unhappily and grabbed his math book and shut the locker door and went to class.

He went to sit at his desk in the second row, saying hello to a few of his friends, and took his phone out again since the teacher wasn’t there yet. Since Taemin wasn’t answering his phone, Minho decided to text Key instead to see what was up.

< Is Taemin at school today? –Minho >

< Yeah he’s here. Why? Planning on skipping to take him out ;) –Key >

< LOL I wish. Nah, I was just wandering. He hasn’t been answering my texts –Minho >

< Well he’s in a pretty pissy mood but idk why –Key >

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter