Ch.2

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So when Sulli’s next dance lesson came up, Minho was all too eager to drop her off early for her extra dance practice in hopes of getting a chance of seeing that one girl again. Sadly, when Friday rolled around Sulli told Minho not to come inside with her, not wanting Taemin to think she was a baby being dropped off by her older brother. So Minho had the next two hours to waste until he had to pick her up again, because their parents worked until the same time Sulli got out of class so they couldn’t pick her up.

Most teens would typically a Friday night hanging out with friends and maybe going to a party. However, Minho’s only friend was out on a date with Sekyung and God help him if Minho went with them to the movies. He’d endured their cute flirting at school, but he’d made the mistake of going out with them before and he wasn’t going to make it again. So instead he drove down the street to a nice little café to do his homework until Sulli got out of class.

So exciting.

He sat at a table near the back of the café, laying out his math book in front of him to start working. Eventually a cute waitress came by to ask if he wanted anything so he kindly ordered a cup of coffee, giving her a charming smile when she brought it out to him.

But really, after about ten minutes of trying to decipher the math problem he was working on, Minho eventually gave up and took out his cell phone and began playing that oh so addicting game called Doodle Jump. His mind was so focused on beating his high score of 8,345 that he didn’t even notice that the door to the café opened and a boy walked over to his table.

“Huh, looks like I’m not the only lame person who comes to a café to do homework on a Friday night. My name’s Key, mind if I sit here?” The blonde boy asked when he approached the table. Minho looked up from his game and nodded with a smile.

“Sure. I’m Minho, nice to meet you,” He said, displaying his perfect courteousy as he parents had taught him well. Key smiled and sat in the seat across from Minho and draped his bag across the bag of his chair.

“So, is there any particular reason you’re just sitting here looking bored as hell?” Key asked, as the waitress returned with another cup of coffee. Minho shrugged and slid his phone into his back pocket, thankful that now he at least had someone to keep him company.

“I’m waiting for my sister to get out of dance class,” He informed Key, sipping his hot drink.

“Oh, really? Wow, me too. I mean, well, I’m waiting for my friend Taemin. He had to go in early to help someone with the dance or something like that,” Key said, causing a shock to Minho. What a small world!

“That would be my sister, Sulli. She really at dancing,” Minho said, laughing at this coincidence of the situation.

The two talked for quite awhile, quickly becoming friends. There was something about Key that made Minho instantly like him; probably his straight forward attitude. But none-the-less time flew by in the snap of a finger and soon enough they both needed to head over to the dance studio; Minho graciously offering to drive Key there. The two headed through the front doors and waited by the wall as the class finished up with thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter