It always began this way

Life is hard, life is short

jin rolled his eyes. 'They are at it again'

'who?' Jin turned towards jimin. 'The rappers, they're recording so long you'd think they were disintegrating to morph into one final form' 

'who do you think that will look like most?' 

It was a strange question, Jin thought. From a strange boy, he never got why jimin spent so much time on his arms and so little time om everywhere else.

jin threw his back purposely against the wall. Loud enough for the rappers to hear. 'The end result will probably look like 50cent since they all want to be like him' 'don't give them that!' A very annoyed jungkook yelled from the end of the hall. He was also desperately waiting for what looked like the end of time. A loud noise was heared followed by namjoon's rant 'you can't rush art!' 'Why don't you learn to be a better artist and be more efficient!' Jin yelled back, not forgetting to add. 'Like me!' Jimin held his breath, rapmonster was still in his zone, right now after recording their latest album, their leader was feeling pretty macho. This was not the time to challenge him. 'I'm a rapper!' Namjoon waved his hands around as if it was his latest track. 'I'm not a singer! Singing can be done in a shower! Rapping is done on the streets, in empty car parks! In your bedroom while your drunk parents throw cups at each other! It is real! It is hard!' 'I thought you were done rapping.' Jimin couldn't believe his ears eyes, teeth and nose that V dared to join in. It was about time that the singers stuck together but it wasn't going without a fight. Not without rapmonster's 'backup singers' AKA yoongi and Jhope who just finished recording while the chaos was happening right at their doorstop. 'What's up, what's in, what's out!' It was Jhope's latest trend that he was trying to make a trend but jimin knew was never going to happen. 'Ignore him.' Jungkook warned. 'How can you ignore what is real' Jhope posed the question. V had to correct him, 'there is nothing real about your face. It's 80% plastic and-' before he could finish Jhope had that stupid laugh again, the one that looked like he was braying. 'In other words you're saying I look good. That's so gay'

'Why are singers always so gay.' Yoongi sulked. He and Jhope ostentiously stood exactly in front of the door Jin was trying to get in for the last decade it seemed. 'Even a gay wouldn't be interested in Jhope!' v laughed so as loud as he wanted Jhope to be hurt. 'That just means I won't become the managers when we have to pay back Al the loans.' Jhope directed that at Jin personally, Jin knew it, since he was the prettiest. Jin shoved Jhope to the side, he was the oldest therefore he could do what he wanted especially to Jhope. 

Yoongi twisted and turned his fingers in what seemed to V like a number 8, he wondered whether it was the latest hood sign. 'You've got 8 min' yoongi smirked. 

jimin couldn't believe his recently enlarging eyes and ears. 'Big deal.' Yoongi said. 'Singing is like playing an instrument once you know the notes it's easy, rapping is like doing a speech, it is passion and that is hard.' Rapmon was first t to enter their room the second they finished recording and when jungkook complained rapmon took that moment to say 'life is short, life is hard.'