Promise me your undivided attention

Promise me your undivided attention

 

Grabbing you by the jaw and crashing your lips together, you moan through the sudden contact and sharp inhaling as that took you by surprise. Your teeth clash causing a nip at the raw lips as a distinct taste of iron spread through your mouth unaware of who’s exactly it was. 

Chanyeol” you whimper as he attacks your throat with his mouth, tongue driving you in a hot frenzy while tracing it along your jaw and down to your collar bone making sure to now and again to bite not so tenderly at the delicate flesh making you jolt in pain plastered with pleasure because thats just how you like it. 

He hates it when you talk to Kai and giggle at his jokes but you do it anyway because it brings out this side of your lover. Chanyeol is seriously pissed this time and theres a buzz of excitement in your stomach when he pushes you on the bed and proceeds to take his shirt off while positioning himself between your legs, holding down your arms either side of your head.

His eyebrows knotted in jealousy at the scene he witnessed 5 minutes ago, Chanyeol hovers over you as to prove a point that you are his territory and he’s going to make sure he marks you thoroughly tonight. 

He lowers his head to the crook of your neck and growls, you wrap your arms around his head and smile into his hair because he’s completely wrapped around your finger….

 

---------------------------------------

 

so short 

:)