Fin

Goodnight

[(edited) okay so i made a better (and surprisingly longer) version of this story. hehehe i hope you didnt mind]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

“What do you want this time, jimin?” Yoongi sighed as he sit on his bed. He looked at jimin with his sleepy eyes. Giving the signal that the older is already tired. Jimin bites his lips, hesitated to spill out what he want to his favorite hyung. “You know……” the older frowned, he didn’t catch the entire sentence. “slowly, jimin” jimin flinched upon hearing his hyung. He knows his hyung well, and he knows that Yoongi is angry. First, because he’s bother his hyung’s sleep. And second, it’s been ten minutes yet he hasn’t saying anything but ‘hyung’ and ‘you know’.

Jimin shuts his eyes, blaming himself for being such a coward. He knows he shouldn’t bother yoongi at the first place. He knows. He really does. But taehyung keeps being clingy to seokjin hyung lately (because seokjin loves his dongsaeng he said and jimin just give him a snort) (and jimin surely not missed the glare from the leader as he see taehyung hug seokjin from behind) so jimin can’t sleep with his best buddy tonight.

Yoongi sighed loudly this time, he stood up and grabbed the younger’s wrist, dragging him to his bedand tell him to sit. The latter just blushed, he looked down as he sit. Not wanting to show his red face to yoongi. Jimin cursed himself again for the umpteenth time. But this time, he also blamed taehyung for being an unsupport bestfriend. “you okay?” Yoongi give him a scowl when jimin just nod and keep his head hung low. “jimin…” yoongi softened his tone. Jimin looked up, he flustered seeing his hyung’s concerned face so he opens his mouth, but then he closed it again.

The latter just give him a stern look. He’s seriously giving up. For the past twenty minute he already do anything he can to make jimin speak. But jimin always give him a silent answer and a huff. Yoongi just don’t understand, he never understands why is jimin acting this way- all blushing and shy. All he wants to know is, why jimin has a guts to bother him in the middle of the night. It must be super serious so yonngi willingly wake up and ready to listen to him. But eventually, this jimin is wasting his times. His precious time.

“Dammit kid, just spill it already!” jimin pouts. Once again, Yoongi look really annoyed and angry. But damn- he just can’t tell him. Never. It’s embarrassing, He thought. Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed. He’s done. He really can’t stand this. He love spending time with jimin but he needs sleep. Today was an awful day, his body is aching because of the-never-end schedule. He can’t sleep in the van cause Kookie is singing all the time, and taehyung being all hype and talking in some alien languages.

Jimin looked down, playing with the hem of his shirt. He bites his lower lips, trying to gather all his courage. He shuts his eyes for the last time, and taking a long deep breath- “Okay whatever, let’s talk later, I’m tired as ” The younger flinched a bit, not expecting Yoongi pulling him to lay down and covered them both with his blanket. Jimin froze when the elder slip his arm on his waist and pulled him closer into a hug. His breath hitched, heart beating faster, and face as red as tomato. “Goodnight jimin” Jimin swear he could explode in anytime. He really wants to run away and buried his face into a sandbox because he feel so flustered right now. There’s no way, I repeat, no way yoongi can act all sugar sweet and lively especially in the middle of the night. He usually very productive- doing lyrics and such or very lazy- sleeping soundly until noon.

Jimin slowly get relax under his hyung’s hug. He shifted, trying to get comfortable and then he hug his hyung back. “Goodnight hyung” jimin whispered. He smiles when he heard a faint chuckle from his hyung. Then he snuggled into yoongi’s chest, hiding his blushing face. Jimin smiles again, he feels really happy. There’s no way yoongi will act like this with other members. He just knows that. Very well. Because yoongi, is his favorite.

Yoongi looked down, as he feel the younger’s breath become steady, signaling that he already sleep. He smiles to himself, seeing jimin’s face so close like this makes him flustered. Yoongi brings his hands up, caressing jimin’s cheek tenderly. “hyung” jimin spoke. He looked up, meeting his hyung’s eyes for a moment. Jimin opened his mouth but then he closed it again. “nothing” he (again) snuggled into yoongi’s chest. “what is it, jiminnie” jimin blushed hearing ‘jiminnie’ slipped out from his hyung. Well, he knows yoongi always call him like that, but this is the first time he’s hearing in such a soft and tender tone, make jimin want to scream in joy. There again, he seriously want to murder taehyung for being an unsupport bestfriend. Leaving him between hell and heaven.

There’s a moment of silence, when yoongi was trying to keep awake to see jimin’s face while the latter sleep until he heard jimin’s talking between his sleep. “Actually I was going to ask you to sleep together” yoongi just chuckled, the younger never fail to make him smile. He pulled jimin closer, kissing his forehead trailing down to his nose, and lastly he gives a soft peck on jimin’s lips. “Goodnight Jimin” Yoongi closed his eyes as he heard jimin hums in respond. Again, he really knows why jimin always been his favorite. Always do.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

so, yeah. another (trashy) fic. whatever i just feel like writing it. because it's yoonmin!!!!!!!!! (hell yeah they're hella cute. i'm getiing yoonmined day by day) 

*cough* so, uhm- uh- thank you for reading, i really appriciate all your comments, subbies, and upvotes! urghh thank you guys i feel so happy *sobs* let's spread yoonmin love!

-callme patbingsu- 

goodnight! (i have to deal with chemistry exam *groans*)