Wrong Number

More Than Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something I wrote way way before. Enjoy! Any mistake would be the me from the past forgive her. 

“Seriously Seungyoon?!”

Mino raised his voice, pointing accusing fingers at his best friend & roommate.

“You just ruined the whole thing.”

He continued, making big movements using his hands, displaying his frustration towards his best friend’s action.

“What? It’s not like there’s a whole thing, anyway.”

“I can’t believe you. He thinks I like Marla.” Mino said, ignoring the last part of what Seungyoon said just now.

“You liked Marla, before you know that you’re gay and probably, no definitely in love with Jinwoo.” Seungyoon said, making his way to the couch and opened the television.

“I’m not gay. I only like Jinwoo. Do I like you? No. Not over my dead body. No.” Mino said, slumping next to Seungyoon on the couch.

“It’s not like he cares, that you actually do like Marla.” Seungyoon said, shrugging.

“Does that supposed to make me feel better? That he basically doesn’t care?” Mino said, pushing a pillow on Seungyoon’s face.

Mino is running late this morning, due to his alarm not functioning or doing its only job, and that is to wake up Mino so he could prepare. Seungyoon isn’t much of a better friend too, because he doesn’t check on Mino before he left. Seungyoon is the one you called the model student, always punctual, intelligent and very responsible, at least that is what he is in school. Mino hurriedly sent a message on Seungyoon while he’s on the way.

To Yoonie Bro

You didn’t wake me up. You . We’re no longer friends.

 

From Yoonie Bro

Jokes on you. You can’t live without me… <3

 

To Yoonie Bro

Gay.

 

From Yoonie Bro

Speaking of gay, the person of your gayffection is our classmate.

 

To Yoonie Bro

Holy . Jinwoo?!

 

From Yoonie Bro

No. Marla.

 

To Yoonie Bro

you, bro. Please move on. It was a dangerous past.

 

From Yoonie Bro

Oh, prof is here. You better get your here soon and quick. And yeah Jinwoo is our classmate. <3

 

Mino doesn’t bother before when he’s late to class and won’t really run, but it’s their first day of class and knowing that Jinwoo, which by the way is Mino’s crush, is their classmate. He can’t be any happier now, and probably the idea of being at class as soon as possible made Mino sprint to their room once he reached the school’s gate.

Mino opened the door of their class, heaving. He scanned the room full of students, and there Jinwoo is, sitting next to the window. Seungyoon snickered from the back, pointing at the empty seat next to Marla.

“Mr. Song” Mr. Martinez said, and Mino is really screwed.

“First day. Really? Go and get yourself a seat.” Mr. Martinez turned around and go back to writing on the board. Mino is about to head to the other chair that is also empty, and next to Jinwoo when Seungyoon decided he just can’t do tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter